So the mainstream media keeps telling us most germans have a positive stance towards mass immigration! But what do...

So the mainstream media keeps telling us most germans have a positive stance towards mass immigration! But what do germans realy think?

I looked in mainstream media comment sections, image boards, youtube and discussion boards to represent a varriety of opinions and counted them if they have a positive or negative attitude towards mass immigration and accompanied political decissions. Each time I looked at an report that has positive and negative narrative about the refugee crisis.

Huffington Post
Negative Article (Refugee crime stats report from 2016)
huffingtonpost.de/2017/04/21/mord-vergewaltigung-krimi_n_16138664.html?utm_hp_ref=germany&ncid=fcbklnkdehpmg00000002
Comments at count: 26
Negative:26 Positive:0 Neutral or Off-T:0
Positive Article (Germany needs a welcome culture)
huffingtonpost.de/oezcan-mutlu/willkommenskultur-fluchtlinge-arbeitskrafte-fluchtlingspolitik_b_15356162.html?utm_hp_ref=fluechtlinge
Comments at count: 47
N:43 P:0 N:4

welt.de
Negative Article (Refugee crime stats report from 2016)
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article163918666/Zahl-der-tatverdaechtigen-Zuwanderer-steigt-um-52-7-Prozent.html
Comments at count: 47
N:44 P:0 N:3
Positive Article (German students learning stuff from refugees)
welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article163484154/Was-deutsche-Schueler-von-Fluechtlingen-lernen.html#Comments
Comments at count: 88
N:83 P:1 N:4

Youtube
Positive Video (festival with kids an refugees)
youtube.com/watch?v=-BWCZmDaPG8
Comments at count: 164
N:144 P:18 N:2
Negative Video (Critiquel summary about refugee crisis)
youtube.com/watch?v=lsJpcAWq28g
Comments at count: 116
N:110 P:0 N:6

pr0 (Sup Forums like image board)
Positive Article (refugees getting jobs)
Comments at count: 37
N:30 P:1 N:6
Negative Article (sexual harassement and beating)
Comments at count: 191
N:124 P:1 N:66

Counted comments all together: 716
N:604 P:21 N:91

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=Zuij0qDzmVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xjk_7eB9RFs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZclpnBfmqeI
youtube.com/watch?v=55c9T9TaXzo
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
youtube.com/watch?v=nT_PL4onOyI
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/isil-claim-responsibility-for-hamburg-knife-attack-which-killed/
strafrecht-wi.de/auslaenderkriminalitaet/
polizei-nrw.de/media/Dokumente/PKS/2016/PKS_Jahrbuch_2016_II.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you tell which comments are by Germans in a Youtube video, for example? Language?

Barbara Spectre on Multiculturalism, Israel, and the Refugee Crisis youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

fuck off refugees are human beings

fuck off refugees are human beings, right wing scum

WE DO NOT FORGIVE

WE DO NOT FORGET

Language. The "festival with kids an refugees" is from austria so probally some austrian comments are included but it was mainly germans commenting.

haha what the hell?

shill, or idiot, or both.

or thread bumping, thx

couldn't it be more likely that this is a small clique of anti-immigration shills who comment on every article about refugees?

Btw, going to Germany this summer, how f*cked am I if I suggest to someone Hitler wasn't as bad as they say?

Immigrant refugee smack french girl right in the face beacuse of standing by!!! : youtube.com/watch?v=Zuij0qDzmVQ

have another bump user, please save europe

Muslim refugees sexually harass european girls and knock them youtube.com/watch?v=xjk_7eB9RFs

Muslim refugees smacking swedes!! /Muslimische Flüchtlinge kämpfen Schweden youtube.com/watch?v=ZclpnBfmqeI

>couldn't it be more likely that this is a small clique of anti-immigration shills who comment on every article about refugees?

Refugee" Attacks Italian Woman youtube.com/watch?v=55c9T9TaXzo

I guess a factor could be that internet users are more right leaning then the average normie. But this pattern is all over the internet except maybe facebook (because of social pressure). It was even hard finding articles about refugees that didn´t have comments deactivated or a bunch of deleted comments because of that reason. They jsut put some new laws in place that online media has to keep their comment section free of "hate speech" or they can get big fines

This is from German children-TV.
They're cucked beyond return.

pic related

Krauts have always been based, they're just to brainwashed into voting against their own interest

Could be, very true that normies just don't see the anti-immigrant info and actively avoid it.

Hope it is true though, you germans sure are in for many many many for culturally enriching treats which will win more people to your side.

Growing up is hard.

the majority of normies and boomers doesn't comment on YT, that's why these comments are not representative, if they were we'd have a serious right-wing policy since years.

Germans have no problem with refugees, stop trying to spread propaganda from your little shitty saxony village

I think it's more likely that people who show up to view pro-immigration videos and then feel compelled to comment are more likely to be anti-immigration. I mean, don't get me wrong, I wish it was a more common opinion, but a lot of people just don't feel that strongly about it, or are slightly positive, and they aren't going to bother commenting with such a low emotional valence.

I live in berlin and if we don´t have a problem explain neukölln, wedding and kreuzberg to me.
Fuck go to any major train station across the country and have a look a the muslim hordes

Again Jew sponsored rape and murder of White Goy females

I live in Cologne and I have never had a problem with a foreigner anywhere

Wrong.

Hell fucking no! Refugees are nothing but insects that either leech off the social system in the western world or will be crushed by the few people that still have their shit together. Fuck refugees!

I can´t even count the "einzelfälle" that i witnessed anymore. And i barely leave my basement....

Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM lol

Yeah yeah, and them let our homes be invaded by these fucks? No thank you.

Same with France am I right? Unless you vote for le pen (which I really hope)

what did you "witness"?

This is just an anecdote. But I remember a while ago I had a German friend, his sister had a facebook and I was on her page just browsing mindlessly one day. She posted something pro-AfD (which I suppose is like a civic Ukip type party) and the amount of shit she received from other Germans was unbelievable. It wasn't holding anything back either, "you're scum", "racist", "disgusting", "I didn't think you were so stupid" etc.
I think social pressure keeps Germans from speaking their mind. I don't think most are in any deep way convinced about multi racial shit

Refugees welcome. The taxpayers should pay for their housing and education

trips of truth.

Berlin Europa 2016 Muslim migrants attacked woman in German youtube.com/watch?v=nT_PL4onOyI Thanks Barbara Spectre and George Soros Inc. tic toc

My post was the opposite of how i truly feel... Sorry bud

So, then explain to me the one new years night in köln. Yeah right "we don't have a Muslim problem"

" We Germans have no problem with the mass immigration" keep telling yoyrself that.

That wasn't a muslim problem, but a male problem. Gather hundreds of non-muslim males together with no police and see what happens.

I live in cologne too. Than you are probably somewhere in Marienburg or Hahnwald. I live in meschenich, and believe me, we have problems with this Muslim scum everywhere.

i think i need to prepare a copy & paste text for this
>friend getting arme sliced open with machete
>other frriend getting stabbed while being robbed at 2 different occasions
>arab drug dealers stabbing black dug dealers
>15 yaers old girls getting harassement by arab drug dealers
>ex boyfriend of my mum (arround 50) getting knocked out and robbed
>major beatings and sexual harassement in pankow freibad (swimming pool)
>guy getting bottle to the face and being scared for life
>fights with us, bouncers and other random people
just to name a few

>So the mainstream media keeps telling us most germans have a positive stance towards mass immigration!
>continues to be spastic with comment section garbage

> implying that only muslims/blacks do this

Sucks to be living in an asocial environment like you do huh

Voting is anonymously. Vote AfD and don't tell anyone if you are scared... How hard can it be?

niggers aren't human
arabs are subhuman

I really don't think so! Put hundreds of German men and a few women in one room without police and I will guarantee you, not one of those females will be raped or sexually harrased.

Are you a feminazi by any chance?

I'm voting afd just to voice my discontent.

All that happened since 2015?

There are a lot of retarded people that never watch any news, these vote for SPD.
The brainwashed retards of antifa vote some shit too.
The 20% muslims of germany dont vote AfD.
And the media lies about the real results.

well women deserve to be treated the same as men. But the crime rate for men is much higher, everywhere, since forever, you can't deny that

yes jamal, they are

No not at all, but for the percentage they make up in the population they are pretty dominant in violence and crime.

Even though I'm leaving the country to live in the US, I will still have enough time to go voting. Even if AFD has some other stuff going on I disagree with, they are against the Muslim immigration which I guess is enough reason for me to vote them.

so sexes are not equal?
it can't be denied men are more criminal, neither can it be denied foreign men are more criminal than native ones, what's so difficult to understand here?

No over the timespan of my life, grew up in a nice dristrict but right beside of a "no go zone"

Oh hell no, I'm not denying that and I also believe that women should be treated equal, but in all aspects. Not only at work but also socially. If a women tries to be a smart ass with me, she'll get punched just like a man would get his teeth knocked out.

But what I can tell you, is that we western men are not acting like animals! Not like this Muslim scum. You could say that Muslims are a different species. Not even human.

What's no go about it you mongrel? Give coordinates and name

which is sad since all those negative posters are probably now in jail

not if you consider social status, you should think about this

women and men hat no equal, but they must not be discriminated for their sex

Yeah, but I'm the kind of guy that treated everyone equally (Unless you're muslim) which also means that I will treat them equally when it comes to bullshit. You get what I'm saying?

Kek

>not if you consider social status, you should think about this
Are you saying crime has to do with social status?

>women and men hat no equal, but they must not be discriminated for their sex
then why the support for shitskins whose whole culture is about discrimination based on sex?

This may be a troll baiting but, this is the prototype normie logic that festers in my country and all of Europe.

>Assumes you're making shit up by default
>Asks for evidence and proof for all your claims
>Discounts said evidence and proof
>Assumes that by default he is right and needn't provide any proof
>Does not allow for ones own "proof" to be countered
>If it is countered, responds to something else and ignores the fact that his entire argument is invalid

I salute you fellow Reichsbruder

if you treat people badly because they are muslim, you are bad. If they start, you should still try to avoid confrontation

yes it has, lower class people tend to commit more crimes than upper or middle class people, fact.

they are escaping from this discrimination as well as the terrorist

where are your "proofs", haven't seen a single one

Oh, you have no idea how I've been treated as german/American at a 80% Muslim school. No wonder I have a certain hate for them.

If they wanna have a fight with me, I'm all down for it. I love to fight Muslim scum. They are easy to beat, Even in a squad of 4.

Any article on any site has the fucking right wing comments. It doesn't mean the majority of the population is right wing dude. Relatively content people don't feel the need to rage online, is all.

>yes it has, lower class people tend to commit more crimes than upper or middle class people, fact.
prove it.

>they are escaping from this discrimination as well as the terrorist
who?

>Are you saying crime has to do with social status?
Are you just really, really, really retarded?

>german/American

>Are you saying crime has to do with social status?

Are you kidding? Of course it does! Poverty and lack of education have always led to crime. You must have no concept of the demographics that are leading in crime.
Now, it is conclusive to say crimes in Germany predominantly occur in Muslim groups, since they're more often than not very uneducated or even restricted in their possibilities because of their cultural background (e.g. some Muslims refuse to touch pork and therefore don't want to work at supermarkets, which is, of course, their own choice, but you have to think in their mindset. They've been indoctrinated their entire life. It's difficult to let go of such strong and sincere beliefs).

Also, could you perhaps stop calling then "shitskins?" I get that you dislike their culture. As a girl embracing emancipation, I do, too. But you don't have to attack them like this.

back to the shed, cuck

Yeah, Dual citizenship and so on.

BTW this story was heartbreaking
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/isil-claim-responsibility-for-hamburg-knife-attack-which-killed/

>Are you just really, really, really retarded?
you are if you think crime has to do with social status, just think about speeding or tax evation.

low quality trolling

bashing on minorities, works the other way around, too.

read this: strafrecht-wi.de/auslaenderkriminalitaet/
then this: polizei-nrw.de/media/Dokumente/PKS/2016/PKS_Jahrbuch_2016_II.pdf

the refugess

thanks for the arguments

bring dich doch einfach um

What about it? Dual citizenships are possible (I hold the same ones).

So what?

Just Funny that we have to support them with tax payers money!
And sad, that I am a minority in my own fucking country as german aye?

Yeah, but they learned that they can't fuck with me.

so you admit they artificially lower the numbers of criminal foreigners by not counting crimes such as crossing border illegally?

>based as fuck
>scared of voting

^

u realize u are on Sup Forums?
This is the wild west of the internet and snowflake shit like "stop calling somebody X" isnßt tolerated here. Agree on the rest that their social status has something do with high crime rate. But everybody has to make choices in live, some choose a thug life style and some go the right path. Thats a character issue. And if they lack one thing its honor and character!

You...i like you.

> comparing the crimes "walking" and "murder/rape/assault"
good job dude

how does being born here makes you superior to them?

Trolling? I'm a troll in your eyes? Get your head out of your ass, I was arguing your "points."

>richest blacks still commit more crime than poorest whites in america even when they make up so much more less of the population
social status dont mean shit, its genetics

>just think about speeding or tax evation
Just because your capabilities to think beyond speeding or tax evasion aren't a given doesn't mean in reality poor people are more prone to crime than let's say some guy who gets shit blown up his ass by his peers you utter moron.

great statistic, got one even older?

Suddenly it makes sense why so many Germans here are utter morons and suck Trump cock. Disgusting.

Who said something about superiority?

Where's this "no go zone" you fantasize about and what's "no go" about it?