ABORT! DO NOT VOTE FOR LE PEN!

I Repeat Do Not Vote for Le Pen!

Paris shooting was ISIS trying to swing Sunday’s French election in favour of Marine Le Pen to spread anti-Islamic feeling, expert says
thesun.co.uk/news/3384047/paris-shooting-isis-french-election-marine-le-pen/#comments

>"Attacks like the one on the Champs-Elysees could very well boost the Le Pen vote.

>"Le Pen coming in will make immigrants, Muslims and minorities feel like victims and they will be scrutinised and made to feel the blame.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/826661529760116736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>if you take your country back from Muslims, Muslims win

Why shouldn't niggers be made to feel like they're under a microscope? In my opinion they should be hanging under tree branches.

Yeah sure
I you vote for people who wont let the terrorist in, they win

Quoting 'THE SUN'?? please... Abort your post.

>Leaf

You fucking retard, the globalists staged the terrorist attacks to frame Le Pen and claim that she was the one who staged the attacks. God you are a literal fucking potato-brained communist shit-stained figleaf faggot

Le Pen will win.

Le Pen must win.

fuck you and your shitty link

What if Le Pen staged the attacks to claim the "Globalist" staged the attack to say she staged the attack and be a victim and win the election?

Literally 4D chess

Haha that picture is priceless

(((((((((expert))))))))))

kek has already declared le pen victorious

typical MSM propaganda

checked

I think you meant to say
>abort yourself

If you stop terrorists, they win

You made that thread earlier today.

And the answer will always be :

>a fucking leaf

fuck off leaf

leaving the EU is the way to save france

Lots of Le Pen shills out tonight.
Sup Forums doesn't support her.
GTFO

CHECKED

>Leaf
>bullshit leftist site
>thesun
>Canada working overtime to try to stop its globalist agenda from getting buttfucked

If you have time, contact your country's government and tell them Canada is running an operation to undermine politics in your country on social media sites, trying to alter your country's poltics

sage
a
g
e

The goal of the terrorists is to increase tensions between muslims and Europeans, so that more muslims radicalize and go fight for ISIS or send them money.

My goal is the removal of Islam from Europe.

Both go the same direction for a very, very short time.

>what is satire?

le pen won't make it out of the first round. allah wills it

Why are leafs so fucking stupid?

yeah vote for the people who will do nothing about the problem, that seems smart

>Paris shooting was ISIS trying to swing Sunday’s French election in favour of Marine Le Pen to spread anti-Islamic feeling, expert says
You know what REALLY spreads anti-islam feeling? MUSLIMS MURDERING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF ISLAM! What a faggot "expert."

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Op shilling aside, do you seriously believe that she will deport muslims en masse or even entirely stop boat people from coming? Tbh trump did shit even putin is not really that effective, only people who seem to deal with islam well are Chinese but it also could be not true since we don't have to much information about what happens there

fpbp

You made this thread once already Shlomo:

ALWAYS
A
FUCKING
LEAF.

>if you vote for your candidate, she loses
When will the Trudeauposting stop?

NO IT WAS RUSSIA! NO IT WAS TRUMP! NO IT WAS A FUCKING LEAF
Sage.

>experts say
>one anonymous source from the White House says
>many scientists agree

I'm so sick of reading this shit in the "news".

Hey, all the EXPERTS agree, don't vote for the right wing candidate!

Wow, many people voted against what the EXPERTS said, this is just PROOF we live in a post-truth world?

Remember that line? Post-truth? Remember when Oxford dictionary named it the "Word Of The Year"?

I'm so sick of these narratives being pushed is blatantly, so fucking sick of it.

"Oh, you want Muslims to stop blowing people up in your society? You're really angry that just a decade ago this was something that happened less than it happens now, so you want to vote someone in to fix it? Well don't vote for the person that will stop Muslims from entering your society at all, EXPERTS say that will just make everything worse!"

FUCK OFF.

>What is spamming this board with shill threads.
>What is posting pictures of jewesses with big tits.
>I'm not a shill! I was just pretending lol!
fuck off JIDF

More anti-islam sentiment in the west = more muslims radicalize = good for isis

That's the reasoning, now if it is true or not I don't know.

The best solution is to have slavshit countrymen, look, our countries seem to handle the issue pretty well.

>be mad when 'russia' tries to sway an election
>its OK when ISIS does it tho

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

leftists SEEK HELP

Hey allah snackbar
why are u in full panic mode?

Yes sure the "expert" is right we need to give them more time to move in enough troups before it starts.

Do you know what is good for us? Less muslims in Europe. If that radicalizes them, so be it. Let the Russians drop bombs on them when they go to Syria.

so is better if we stay in silent and we don't do nothing until they take europe anyway. French people is so fucking idiot

Yeah the local austrian newspapers say the same retarded bullshit.

>if you fight against your enemy, they win

checked

...and?

>mfw le pen orchestrates a mass shooting in her own country to sway voters to vote for her

when will white people finally learn?

FUCK OFF RAIDER GET OFF MY BOARD

learn what?

>muslims are peacefull, but if you dont vote to let them take over your country they will murder you.

>ISIS want west to leave muslims alone
>Western citizens want muslims out and left alone
>Politicians want to keep interfering
>ISIS attempt to steer Western Citizens to vote for politician who wants to leave muslims alone
>This is bad

ISIS are just NatSoc Muslims, albeit a bit imperialist.

Can we at least ALL AGREE that the EU could have been salvaged if not for rapefugees and ISIS?

On one hand, I'm glad that the UK is leaving the EU but on the other I hate that the terrorists win by creating the situation where people are afraid of free movement.

Thesun...... Nuff said

Fpbp.

dankeschön

>eu cunts think isis have a plan to make le pen a president
>it's actually a double game: make people think that isis want le pen to win while isis doesnt want le pen to win
Devious creatures.

free movement is the only good thing about the EU shame the "terrorists" had to ruin it

i guess Sup Forums doesn't care whose feelings are hurt.

like in the case of Trump unless you deport the they become a bigger threat.

Fpbp

we can't handle the issue that we do not have. Our gov is as much
hypocritical about the issue as any. They will take is as much ukrainians as they can to ensure that wages are low and our western corporate overlords won't establish their cheap plants somwhere else, instead of investing in science and technology they want us to be provider of cheap labor to eu

Well, if you follow that line of logic to its conclusion, no Muslims = no Crusades = no modern Europe

I mean, we can agonize over what could have been, or we can build more MOABs. Maybe it's the 'Merica in me, but I'm fine with the latter.

>I WAS JUST PRETENDING WHO CARES OK

A bit imperialist is an understatement for people who eventually want to convert (or kill) everyone on the face of the planet.
There are way too many Jewish bankers even without those issues.

we need a new european union made by the far-right primer minister of the european countrys as it say Matteo Salvini(Italian Donald Trump) i think is the best thing that can happen to Europe

the same experts said hillary would win with a chance of 99%.Did you read what marcon said?that events like that terrorist attack will become something trivial becasue it will happen a lot more often and that the french have to deal with it?

Yes dont vote for her goyim

>islam is a religion of peace
>don't criticize islam or we'll get violent

Fuck you OP

Looking Canada, just because you Germany and Sweden want to jump on the Islamic cock doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

Kindly go step in front of a bus, take your pm with you.

Sincerely, the rest of the world.

/Thread

OP is right.

Le Pen is the chaos candidate.

Vote for Jèb Bûsh.

faggot

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/826661529760116736

1 post by this ID

Nah they won't extend further than historically Sunni countries.

Putin hacked Isis who is in turn hacking the election.. errr

Nope

Shut down the lugenpresse and arrest journalists.

Surely from a British perspective, any EU crashing candidate is preferred.

this, bbc has been pushing this as a point against 'alt-right' for ages, basically their argument is that these groups will help radicalise the muzzies.

imo I don't care if that's the case because that will push more people to the right and even radicalise the alt right to the point of violence and a 'final solution' or mass deportation may occur in our lifetime.

If you allow Islam to grow in Europe you will either find they integrate and become westernised or more likely they become a political force in 1-2 generations and take over the country's they live in via the vote.

Basically its in our interest to make things get so bad that revolution happens in the next ~10-years before their next generations become of fighting age.

except OP was LITERALLY pointing out the stupidity of the article he linked

>This is what a leaf actually believes
fpbp
I hope it's true, I prefer a straight up fight to all this "hearts and minds" shit.

oi vey

If a Muslim was always going to be radicalized against something they don't like, what difference does it make what the catalyst is?

She didn't listen to her own advice and made $$$Muslim bucks.

Lol without the idiot left politicians the terrorists wouldn't even be here. In the last two years a mountain of corpses was created, this is what the left did and now they expect everyone to be ok with monthly terror attacks cause they fear the backlash and want to remain in power "lol this is the price of a modern society lololo" nope its not this shit wasnt a thing 3 years ago you just try to save your power.
Vote le pen everyone else imports terrorist and pays them with your money to feed your future murderers.

>Be influential muslim leader
>Want whole world to be muslim
>I had better turn the most powerful entity in the world (the west) against islam!
Genius.