So You Think You Can Cringe?! Huffington Post Feminists Prove You Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=hHcJfhiqP60 - Feminists from Huffington Post conduct their slam poem 'Woman's Card' in unison about the oppressive evils of patriarchy and the misery it imposes on women...especially if you're black or brown. I could barely watch the video so I'm sure you're likely to experience similar *enjoyment*.

These are some tragically ugly people

Fucking hell what the fuck were they thinking???????? Also that lisp kek

couldn't go through it
think i'll take a break from Sup Forums, even
get the nerves some rest

Why is Arya Stark on Huffington?

>1 in 3 will be sexually assaulted
There. That's where I ended it.

I'd fuck the one on left in the arse and give her 21c to make up for the pay discrimination.

Gas the kikes race war now

Couldn't take more than a minute

3 girls who never had a boyfriend plus one spoiled white bitch from x city who cries about oppression while drinking a $10 coffee.

I think the thing on the right is a man

Could not stand more than a half minute. But they literally said that black women are more subjectable to domestic violence.

Now, we all know white guy-black woman relationships are very, very rare, so they're basically saying that black men are more violent.

And this is the white man's fault?

sound quality makes me want to kill myself

One on the right's definitely a fuckin dude

that's what i was thinking. liberals love doublespeak

Yeah, but black men are more violent because of the fucking white males you fucking white male.

>feminists
>slam poetry
>Huffington Puffington Blowyourhousedownington Post
I'll have to pass, my will to live is almost gone already

>And this is the white man's fault?

According to the bizarre assortment of harpies, trannies, angry bull-dykes and pseudo-intellectual academic frauds that make up the SJW movement, everything is the fault of cis-white males.

We'll, the video kept its title's promise: I cringed quite hard.

MANY SUCH CASES!

Like when they complain about the same razor costing 2$ more just becasue it's pink: why not simply buy the patriarchic razors?

Also that their idols were the reason for the imprisonment and death of up to 200 mil. people in Russia and China?

I guess they were all fascist, nazi, misogynist Trump-voters.

that synced taking group think shit is so fucking creepy

>they all work in an office
>mfw

I've never had to slap four women at the same time before. Fortunately, if you slap the white women who is assumed as the superior in their group, the others won't dare test you because they'll assume the white woman got off easy.

I watched the whole thing OP. I have grown used to seeing the subversion of my society by those who embrace ((propaganda)). This barely even induced a raised eyebrow, let alone anger. All my rage and hate have burned themselves out, leaving me empty.

The time of the white man is at an end. The only hope left is that I can be around to laugh as these women are raped by shitskins and forced into burkas.

>does it bother you when your date won't give you his jacket

But I thought that was oppressive? A sign of the male thinking the woman is weaker and can't take care of herself?

>I'd fuck the one on left in the arse and give her 21c to make up for the pay discrimination.
They say women earn 79c for every man's $1. If you pay her 21c to make up for the "gap", you'd need to assfuck her for the amount of time it takes you to earn $1. The average hourly wage in Straya is $17.70, meaning it takes 3 minutes and 20 seconds to earn $1.

So, you have 3m 20s to fuck her in the ass.

Could you do it?

I could. And I'd use the remaining three minutes to insult and degrade her. Get my my money's worth.

Exactly what I thought.

I fucking love those guys at redlettermedia

Leafs did worse shitposting, no emotion to this shit at all.

Jesus Christ. Where to begin...
>Every victimhood box checked: woman; hispanic; black and SJW hair; trans or lesbian, SJW hair, and ugly.

>Do you have a speeding ticket you want to get out of
Wait so they are aware of female privilege?
>78c to a man's dollar
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIFFERENTLIFECHOICESANDLESSVALUABLESKILLSYOUCUNTS
How long until they start whining about the age pay gap or the education pay gap?
>The monthly cost of feminine hygiene products
The pink tax. Putting aside male-only products like Kleenex, football merchandise or beer, there is a blue tax and it's way bigger than the pink one. It's called INCOME TAX. Over a woman's life time she will be a net LOSS to the state. Literally parasites on men.
>It will be $2 more for the same product but it will come in pink
BUY THE OTHER ONE THEN YOU DAFT CUNT
>Black women are more likely to experience domestic violence
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder what that could mean hmmmmmm........
>systematic racism
Is "systemic" you stupid bint. Maybe if you knew things like this you would get paid 22c more
>if you're a black woman you'll have to spend $300 more on hair products to look like a white woman
Soooo... White women are more attractive? Just who is forcing you to buy this stuff anyway? Don't you have any agency yourself?
>if you're a hispanic maid the owner is allowed to harass you all he likes
This is literally illegal. But, given how you came to be a citizen you obviously don't know much about laws.
>you will not be able to respond in his language
LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF THE COUNTRY YOU'VE BEEN LIVING IN LONG ENOUGH TO HAVE AN ADULT DAUGHTER THEN YOU FUCKING RETARD
>one in three will be sexually assaulted
*pinches bridge of nose* ughhhh

>99.9% of women have experienced catcalls, heckling or persistent flirting
So all women have experienced flirting? THE HORROR. They are just showing with this video how easy women have it. And of course flirting is persistent, you buffoon, that's the point.
>deal with the aftermath of your boyfriend refusing to wear a condom
So it's all his responsibility to wear a condom when you have sex with him? Again don't you have any agency?
>congress have more rights over your body than you do
A baby is not your body, it is its own body
>you'll be raped on campus
Do they sincerely believe there is a rape epidemic at universities? Have they ever BEEN to university??
>your rapist will get a 6 month sentence
Literally when does this happen. They are pointing to ONE case. The average sentence for rape is ELEVEN YEARS.
>men think equality includes being able to hit women back and speak to them as they do men
Yes.
>I'm afraid to have a daughter
Good. Please, God, don't reproduce.
>i'm afraid to have a son; I'm afraid that mother knows best will mean nothing
They literally want to control and brainwash men

WEW
E
W