Sunni or Shiite there's one thing Muslims all have in common, that is to hate Jews

Sunni or Shiite there's one thing Muslims all have in common, that is to hate Jews

So tell me why hasn't ISIS attacked Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMHoZVuJpVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they have great respect for the only true democracy in the middle eastâ„¢, also because they are a proxy army for Israeli (among other) interests

nice tits

>you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Because (((they))) fund ISIS

Israel runs ISIS, it's there proxy army.

ISIS is Mossad (israeli CIA). The whole shebang is ruled and directed by the Mossad. It's been proven numerous times. They're creating the migrant crisis on purpose.

Why fight the Arabs when you can get USA/Europe to do it for you.

If it's been proven why won't someone take them to court?

Azerbaijan does not hate Jews.
We hate Palestinian lowlifes.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMHoZVuJpVQ

Sauce or sauce. There is one thing we have in common, that is wanting sauce in OP's pic.

So tell me why hasn't OP posted sauce?

Israel, Saudi and Qatar are allied for now. Basically in terms of backing Saudi = al-qeada Qatar = ISIS. Israel would betray them but there would have to be an incentive for them to do so.

Darude - Sandstorm

They have tried already, you stupid leaf.

This meme is gayer than your Prime Minister.

They did attack Israel near Eilat. The problem is that the Syrian border is militarized and difficult to attack while controls are in place from the intifadas to prevent terrorists from getting into the country.

>Why isn't Israel attacking ISIS more?
Israel doesn't really give a shit. If ISIS leaves it'll just be replaced by Hezbollah which are much harder to deal with.

not the same guy

Israel is bombing the shit out of them right now.

Nope, I hate that Arab/Muslim scum. I'd take Jews over Muslims/Arabs ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Because it's one of many instawhores who will never show tits.

Because they can't get into Israel?

Israel is a high tech police state that doesn't fuck around. ISIS would only suffer pointless casualties for no gain and ISIS backers do not want to risk nuclear retaliation.

Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Israel has been taking in the so called rebels which are actually al-quaeda to their hospitals to heal them...when asked about this they said they help everybody, when asked if they would help hezbollah they said they won't help them. When asked about aiding al-qaeda which USA fights, they said the situation in syria is good for israel

VIDEO with ex mossad chief

youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y

because any kind of ground offensive of israel would be obliterated in seconds by israels military, they also have nukes.

Maybe because i*rael is funding them through a*erica? Idk, that's just my guess.

>taking a jew to court

its their natural fucking habitat, you might as well go fist fight a shark in the sea

Israel is getting allu akbared all the time they just shoot the fuckers in the face with no big story.

Because the U.S & her two step children that normally hate each other (Israel + Saudi Arabia) are happy to join forces & use ISIS + the chaos in Syria to fuck with the based Persians they all hate.

@vickibaybeee on insta

Cry moar bitchboi