Why is it that every time women demand more jobs in some industry it is something like ceo, scientist, programmer etc...

Why is it that every time women demand more jobs in some industry it is something like ceo, scientist, programmer etc. and never thrash collector, builder... ? I don't get the whole ''''''''''equality'''''''''''' crap in the first place, but this is what annoys me the most about it. They are never even questioned about it like I did. Fucking women, it's always shit like this they come up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEagBK4Xb1w
google.com.au/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/01/28/automation-workers-women-pay-gap/?source=dam
google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/18/women-to-lose-out-in-jobs-revolution-wef-warns
youtube.com/watch?v=5LitDGyxFh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uh ew those are jobs for men lol

Why can't they just accept the equality of individuals instead of sexes, which aren't even supposed to be real in other cases, which is stupid too of course. Are women and feminist ''''''''''men''''''''' generally retarded or just dishonest?

Because those are blue-collar trash jobs which only rural and suburban retards do

Women can't be rural and suburban retards? You're talking bullshit too.

Rural and suburban retard women are usually housewives or work in family biz like mom and pop stores

Because they are entitled and want to LARP as a productive human without actually having to work, just like the niggers.

They won't even do service industry work now as those jobs are for immigrants.

America is communist. The good communism which was never tried works in America

Women can't work.

Equality is a lie and an impossibility and those who advocate for it are jews or their useful idiots.

>thrash collector
>tfw no dirty and smelly gf/wife coming back from work to give you a hug with her big muscly arms

Yeah...

>Why is it that every time women demand more jobs in some industry it is something like ceo, scientist, programmer etc. and never thrash collector, builder

Because they are working class jobs for what
they see as poor men and there is no social advantage or class conected to those jobs . simple

who would demand shitty jobs? not even women are that retarded

But really women only see successful men. the others literally do not even register unless physically attractive or adorably pathetic

nature may have diversity but it is firmly without equality of outcome

We need more middle aged abbos in the NHL. This is an outrage!

Women have absolutely no interest in hard work. It's because they know they can't handle it.

idk about leaf land but in burger waste management jobs pay very good salaries and have good benefits. All u do is drive a truck around and use a robot arm to pick up trash. itz ez.

They want to have the cake and eat it too. They want it all, but they don't want to grow as a person. They want fame and fortune, but none of the paparazzi or the work out into the fortune

oh yeah, I had a friend drop out of school to work full time as a trashman. He made 18.50 an hour to start (back when our dollar was relevant kek) but woman didnt see that as a good thing because "ew hes a trashman" despite him rolling in dosh

has science gone too far?

defs something is up

>India calling someone retard
Go drink water from ganghes river

I HAVE A DEGREE JUST LIKE YOU THO PATRIARCHY

Women ruin workplaces and community spirit. They are the worst coworkers. Backstabbing, lying and cannot take responsibility.

Good thing I got a job in a small manufacturing, there are no women because they cannot even lift those component parts and most of the stuff we handle there

Well yeah, but they demand equality.

>fridge body

>Because they are entitled and want to LARP as a productive human without actually having to work, just like the niggers.

This. Leftist women are completely degenerate and are all self-serving whores

The feminists rationale is that they want women to be paid equally to men. As in, overall. So if you total all women's wages, they should equal all men's wages. So to achieve this, they claim women should get all the high paying jobs as well. They can't achieve that doing the low paying jobs.

In reality, feminism is a corporate construct designed for corporate interests. They want to drive down wages of programmers by increasing supply.

>a retard from an irrelevant cunt is pissed
>too worthless to even bother

and ugly old women

how is daddy's princess supposed to do those icky jobs heehee ^_^

Ew those jobs are for subhuman garbage like men.

fpbp

Because no money in it and women need money. Expensive animals and you can't afford, Estonian constructor

i left big enterprise work for this reason, poor efficiency. the sooner we machine learning away shit repetitive office jobs the better.

Working in a majority female workplace is the fucking worst. They are so uptight, shit at their jobs, and everyone of child-baring age will take years off work at your expense.

Is that a photoshop? I really cant fucking tell anymore.

i just can't tell anymore which of her pics are photoshops or not

What? No money in it? Being a garbage man not be glamorous but it pays well. A private garbage collector worker's salary range can from 50k-110k a year.

And yet you post a picture of a woman you worship. lmao How can you not get it?

You are witnessing the decline of western civilization, and eventually the world. Have fun, everything is dying. Welcome to the fall of rome part duex

When they ban rööki the end days will begin

women entering the workforce was a mistake. they make whatever they do more vulnerable to attack,

Wait until they take over space

youtube.com/watch?v=gEagBK4Xb1w

You gotta understand that women are parasites by nature

Everything is about how they can suck the most resources out of men, nothing else matters to them

It's almost as if the more degrees that get shat out, the more useless they become, effectively devaluing them. Really makes you think!

>demand shitty jobs

funny thing, most of this "shity" jobs earn more than some code monkey or lab assistant.

>all woman space mission

>mission failed because they all don't feel well because of their period.

Story time

>Date a feminist manager
>complains about another manager (a man) who only picks men for heavy lifting duties
>Demands he picks her and a couple of other women
>They show up to help out
>They call him sexist and walk out
>they lol and claim victory over the patriarchy

>reverse image search
>it's not
what the fuck...

poo in loo faggot

>Take over space
>Where have all the men gone? XD

Is this why humanity hasn't reached the moon again since the 70's?

When women entered the workforce the supply doubled but demand stayed the same.

Rising costs and lowered wages were inevitable. Also the decay of family values, and degeneracy because children aren't raised correctly.

Society works best when men work and women raise families. Western society is doomed now.

Yup, better to lose tools in close Earth orbit than on the way to the moon.

Reminds me of that game developer's pic that showed 90% women and 10% faggy hipster males.
Hey, I remember you posting this on Reddit.

Are you alright? Is everything fine with you? Are your parents getting a divorce? Are you getting bullied at school? Having no social circle? You can talk to me if you want.

This is why no innovation

thrash

How does one collect trash?

this are all woman working in all NASA and affiliated departments.

at the jpl there are only 9 woman

is that the cleaning or the kitchen staff?

But alot of those mid tier glamorous female dominated service jobs are about to get automated.

google.com.au/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2017/01/28/automation-workers-women-pay-gap/?source=dam

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/18/women-to-lose-out-in-jobs-revolution-wef-warns
Whilst because soft robotics, dielectric actuator, etc have been lagging behind AI advances and algorithms, not to mention robots like those seen in Boston dynamics videos are still prohibitively expensive and limited, non repetitive blue collar and Stem work will be all what's left. Since these jobs actually require the person to work in non glamorous environments and are generally difficult and demanding , most women will be incapable of doing these types of work and they'll start leaving the workforce in masses and go back to a sort of neo-Tradcon mode and demand that they have the right to stay at home and that men must resume their roles as primary breadwinners . But by then, most men would have already wised up and see through their bullshit.

They want everything to suit them, even "equality".

If he takes some PM and various other herbs he could become a PAWG

We must go further

/thread

It can be used against them..every field where women work has shit pay and lacks "glamour"..but if you get into fields where women can't compete (manual labor, mechanical work that does not benefit from automation/computerisation) you are quite secure.
Women make up only 50% of population and there are more men out of work field than women, so they can never fill all the positions.

Women fill up higher education•higher education loses value•manual labor, artisan becomes "cool" and so on...therefore you need to do the opposite women do. They fuck up every field they work at, just play opposite field all the times.
Be an entrepreneur doing electronic installations, not much of competition there.

Let women fuck up everything and men fix it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LitDGyxFh4

This is absolutely true....no matter the workplace; office, retail whatever...the more women employed the more drama, wasted time and misery. Even one or two women is enough to destroy morale.

Apt!

Check out the brown pedophile, everyone.

it's true.they are worse than fucking useless.i got sworn at by some bitch in work and when I defended herself she started crying.they are thick as fuck, too.

shhhh those jobs pay upwards of 33 bucks an hr to simply drive a truck nowadays

Why doesn't she just pull her shorts a bit down further? She would be looking like a normal person.

>No one has posted it yet

Yeah no. I make $400K a year programming hamburgers for Burger King.

Equality is a meme.
In reality there is only gender struggle exists.
Remember one simple thing: when women gain more rights, men lose the same amount of rights

She's fuckin beautiful, I would marry a CEO in a glance, wouldn't even think twice. More WOMEN in big positions that's what planet EARTH needs right NOW!

you're a commie lad

And YES, I love white CamelToes!!!!

Let 'em be fuckin EVERYWHERE!

Women in western society have it too easy. And even the most hardcore right-wing men will let them have feminism and chivalry at the same time. And guys risk having their careers and lives ruined if they voice their disdain to any of this.

Cazzo merda italiana con stessa stanza della vostra quell'idiota corsa di nuovo nella vagina della tua povera mamma brutto

You're entitled to nothing. Women can't seem to get around that. So they make an issue out of something that isn't an issue. >but there's more men than women in this field :(
No one is forcing you to do anything. Just because it's not equally balanced men to women ration doesn't mean it's "inequality".

Totally agree with you bro!

R A R E
A
R
E

becouse NO ONE wants to do this jobs? Even males?

Bc women are less stupid & far more competent than men, in some cases, or mostly, depending on positions.

>dick shit italian woman with same room of your idiot race again in the pussy of your poor mother ugly

Because they have a princess complex

Again, fuck yourself muhfukah dumb ass u sh!t face stupid italian fukah! Move on.

hello ooga newfriend :^)