All the anti le Pen shilling

>all the anti le Pen shilling
>Right on election day

I was wrong, shills are real
Eat shit, shill, you're not stopping me

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3359548/Is-real-face-JESUS-Experts-use-forensics-reveal-Christ-looked-like.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Varg's brother?

It's Ian who has a channel on YouTube
"Forgotten weapons" it's a great channel, you should watch it

He's not related to varg btw

kek

Das Ian mayne

he isn't a snow nigger living off welfare pumping out several autistic children

Forgotten Weapons is an awesome channel, but you just have to get accustomed to Ian being a convicted killer.

luckily those shills only help gain votes for Le Pen

BUMP

You do realize that people on Sup Forums like to fuck with each other right?

Sometimes shill threads are just a 4channer harvesting (You)s off a shitpost

who /forgottenweapons/ here?

Commie agents get out of pol.

/k/ colony

Right here. Ian's new 'wall' safe' is absolutely incredible.

le pen threads need to be front page all day. have a bump friendo, destroy the eu. vive le france libre

/k/ and Sup Forums population overlap each other

What ? Proof?

YES JUST YES

You know it.

>spetznaz AK's

Go le Pen. She might just pull this one out what with recent events.

kek

You guys don't understand how much this thread is making me smile.

its gun jesus my dude

plz explain how Ian is a convicted killer?

Don't insult him, he looks nothing like Jesus Christ the Semite.

Marine le pen is married to an Algerian Jew. She's also pro Zionist.

You are the shill here not the people calling these crypto likes out. Trump is the same, he lied to his core supporters and he fucking turned. I'm so apathetic about all this, trump literally broke me. I finally accept that there is no hope, simply because those that rule over us will make whatever they want happen and we are helpless. Trump bent his knee for the tribe...they all bend the knee to the same tribe. The only thing I pry for now is a neutron bomb falling on every major city in this God forsaken country and blowing us all to hell.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3359548/Is-real-face-JESUS-Experts-use-forensics-reveal-Christ-looked-like.html

>they unironically believe she will change anything
Its not like french niggers have citizenship, if you believe she will deport them to their shitholes, then you are retarded.

>Kaiser Wilhelm II declaring his support for Austria-Hungary in 1914 (Colorized)

Vive la France.

HNNNNNGGGGHH

She is anti-immigration (mudslime and niggers) and anti-EU. Those alone are good reason to vote for her.

Trump was anti immigration as well..

Yup Sup Forums has been flooded, not that it's a worthwhile endeavour. We have an inbuilt filter for that crap after years of conditioning

Don't let us down based Frenchman

EU part is honestly the more important with LePen. If she is in charge of France Eurofederalists killing national sovereignty will slow down and might be even reversed.

>he is not a #Macross
Hello there, unemployed person.

Wow you're SO right !!!
Time to vote for Mélenchon !!!!

For real, what shill don't understand is that even if they managed to make me hate le pen, I would go vote for another nationalist candidate, do they expect me to magically swing to the left ?