VIVE LA FRANCE

VIVE LA FRANCE

Post in English, surrenderfag

France is gay

Fashy Henry de Lesquen dropping the race realism redpills about the "Congoids" problem in the US.

oh look it's another french/german/dutch who thinks anyone but them understands their language

I don't speak frog, idiot.

Arabs were stopped in 732 at Poitiers, but they came back in 747 at Roissy CDG (airport)

Wtf is that supposed to mean

Arabs were stopped in Poitiers in 732 but they got back in a 747 in Roissy CDG (an airport)

Arabs were stopped in 732 at Poitiers = historic event where we pushed back arab invaders
Arabs came back in 747 at airport = they're invading us by immigrating, by plane

Make an effort pajeet

What's the Lower post saying?

Dude, what the fuck are these white sheets saying?

Well I am sorry I am not familiar with the intricate details of French history, anyways pretty based

I thought indians weren't that dumb.

Sorry I don't speak filthy Walloonian

Well after the explanation I sure feel dumb but in my defense I thought it was French autism and was referencing some dumb airport joke

> not speaking the 2nd international communication language
shiggy-diggy-doo, mes amis

Why do people hate refugees so much?

Since it's the annual week against anti-racism, I remind that the latter cause the 2008 crisis : the US state forced the banks to loan insolvent hispanics and congoids.

>Not knowing AT LEAST 4 languages

Sasuga, user-kun.

RIP Frenchcuckies.

this nigga knows what's up

>french
>2017
really?

To be fair, I learned it when I was a Frenchaboo kid. Too bad France is now dead and full of wacky ooga boogas.

French will be replaced by Arab when Le Pen loses, so it doesn't matter

my country didnt BTFO of the world for me to have to learn bloody french!

how about all you fucks learn my tounge,im too lazy to learn yours lol

who ever took this picture deserves death

she aint gonna win boyz

True, but voting to Le Pen is still worth it for the leftist and filthy judaya tears.

cyka blyatt cheeki breeki vdamke anuuu

learn from this user basement cunts

learning someone elses laungage rather than forcing them to learn yours is the very definition of cuckoldry

t. Caliphate of Britcuckoldistan

> tounge

You haven't even learned your own language, britbong

>entire French history will be wiped out when Le Pen loses
Toppest kek m8. A Le Pen defeat will only solidify France's future history as far-right. Every loss, is actually a win for us. More and more Arabs are going to come in and continue to hurt the native European population, which has already red pilled a fuck load of the population in the last 3 years.

Look at the difference between nationalism in 2006 vs nationalism in 2016, it just suddenly came out of nowhere.

Defeatist attitude is the ultimate cucked attitude one can have.

>Every loss, is actually a win for us.

How dare you talk to human like that you animal

said uk faggot who got more mosques in his country than churches

I know like 7 computer languages, does that count?

>2006
>no one takes nationalist parties seriously
>everyone laughs at them

>2010 Europe starts becoming rather uneasy
>these nationalist parties begin to gain ground

>2014 Europe is becoming dangerous
>nationalist parties becoming mainstream

>2017 Europe is suffering from sky-rocketing crime from all the third world immigrants
>no one is stopping this
>people vote in the parties that allow this

>2020 Europe
You get the picture of where this is going to go..

>muh accelerationism meme

If conservatives hadn't lost in the 60s, you wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

What makes you think we are conservatives

I mean actual conservatives from back in the 60s, not the leftist controlled opposition (((conservatives))) of the last 30 years.

Took me a second but
Haahahahahahahahahahahah
Good one social media trainee

You're right, why the fuck do idiots think they can post like that. English next time faggot!

Vive Melenchon!

nah

Fighting two wars of annihilation then a cold war within a century tends to fuck your shit up badly, we are reverting back to the norm.

look at all these johnny foreigners speaking english lmao cucks

That pic makes me angry and crack up at the same time. We're so fucking retarded.

>2025
>so many third worlders come in its too late

I know russian, english, belorussian and ukrainan.

Yea, you're language is kinda 40% french.

i know the following languages:

>english
>music
>mathematics
>and love

I fucking hate that myth.

It's been looked into over and over again. It contributed sweet fuck all.

The cause of the '08 crash was the market suddenly realising that mortgage-backed financial instruments were not safe, and correcting for this. The reason unsafe mortgage-backed financial instruments proliferated was due to perverse incentives in the financial sector.

That's it. It's that simple.

Other things exacerbated the crisis - like the US government letting Lehman fall - but the cause is clear.

Myth?

The REASON they were "not safe" was because the loans were made to low-income people, including nignogs and hispanics.

Bill Clinton himself started a drive to give loans easily to those with low incomes. He bragged about this drive.

Meanwhile, the Citigroup chairman said: "As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance". Does that indicate he WANTS to dance? That he LOVES dancing? No, it's someone who doesn't want to dance.

Bill Clinton started a rush for low-income mortgages, and given the nature of competition, all the banks had to take part. Then, as you say, it eventually turned out these were not safe.

>The REASON they were "not safe" was because the loans were made to low-income people, including nignogs and hispanics.
Correct.

>"and the only reason those loans were made were because of the gubbermint"
Incorrect.

LOL
At the end all these money went to french and german banks, who were the ones who loaned our banks in the first place, and looks that Deutsche Bank is on the shit anyways after all hahaha. Damn France deserves to be overrun by arabs and niggers, you frenchies ae no better than them.

> 2nd international comunication language
>18th on number of native speakers

Yeah, like it's of any use outside of France and some african shit pit. Sorry your parents made you learn that shitty language for nothing bro.

> needing parents to learn something
What a lazy fucker.

That just means you're the retarded one.

lol Aquafresh with the bantz!

> NO U

I say: "Meanwhile, the Citigroup chairman said: "As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance". Does that indicate he WANTS to dance? That he LOVES dancing? No, it's someone who doesn't want to dance.
.. Bill Clinton started a rush for low-income mortgages, and given the nature of competition, all the banks had to take part. "

This is paraphrased as:

>"and the only reason those loans were made were because of the gubbermint"

Reminder that bombing a lecture theatre at a leftist university is the single greatest act anyone can do for the cause of good. The next New York Times journalist, the next Soros, the next Susan Rice, the next Podestas, all would be gone.

kys unironic and take reddit servers with you when you sudoku

kek that's hilarious

But you are literally wrong.

The financial industry invented MBSs and CDOs all by themselves, and they traded them all by themselves, endlessly.

The subprime loans were never made so that the banks could sell MBSs and CDOs. That's the reason.

The government had literally nothing to do with it.

>b-b-b-but Bill Clinton's low income loans
Might as well not have existed, and you'd have the same result.

The reason for the '08 crash was perverse incentives that caused banks to make bad loans combined with a nonexistent regulatory system that let them be sold as highly rated financial instruments when they were really much more risky than that.

You are simply fucking wrong. All your arguments have been looked into by actual economists, and they're all shit. Nothing the government did had enough of an impact to actually cause the crisis. At best, it exacerbated it.

Also, learn how to fucking use this website before you post on it you stupid cunt.

Please translate into a relevant language.

POO