I am the Alpha and the Omega

>I am the Alpha and the Omega
What did he mean by this?

>cucks joseph out of mary
>gets cucked out of europe by Allah

He's a /fit/ poster who though getting swole would help him get over his crippling social anxiety.

But the one thing squats and oats can't fix is autism.

That He is eternal. That He was there at the beginning and He will be there at the end.

The beginning and the end. Alpha being the first and the Omega being last letter of the Greek alphabet.

0 = 1

Alpha (Α or α) and omega (Ω or ω) are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet, and a title of Christ or of God in the Book of Revelation. This couple of letters are used as Christian symbols, and are often combined with the Cross, Chi-rho, or other Christian symbols.

>end
>eternal heaven and hell
pick one

Shit I didn't think about this but Joseph was the first Divine cuck. He should be a patron saint to redditors and lefties.

God is above logic

Sounds like he went from the alpha to the beta

wtf god's a wog? im an atheist now

this
some american education seems to be decent

>leaf education
learn about actual things not gender bullshit studies

it means he's the cuck AND the bull stupid

This is also the key to the universe itself.

I thought the original bible was in hebrew.

>roach education

He was Adam (Alpha) and reincarnated as Jesus (Omega).

Old Testament was written in Hebrew. New Testament was written in a combination of both Hebrew and Greek.

And Aramaic.

We are guaranteed two things. A life and a death. It is up to us to make the most of it in between.

It's basically the same goddamn trick as "Vengeance is mine said the Lord" when chances are he never actually said that! They're just stating the obvious and pretending the Lord said it first.

Proper English humour never fails to astound me.

Joseph was framed by a bunch of assholes.

Classic boogieman lie. I hope you're proud of that one. :^)

It means he is everything, in everything.

>too holy for logic

It means infinity you retards.
A bunch of sand savages and their fairy tale mythos is too hard for you to comprehend or something?

>0 = 1
wot? It actually means that 1=0

Alright Sup Forums - step aside

One and only true church here

Top fucking kek