>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/law-enforcement-community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13768#Section_9.28b.29_-_Publication_of_list_of_crimes_by_immigrants
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-weekly-list-immigrant-undocumented-crimes-dhs-thomas-homan-mexico-citizenship-a7640491.html
cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration
rt.com/viral/385722-five-eyes-spying-alliance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Physical Remawoooval

I feel something...

I think we had this edition yesterday

>before Sup Forums

Worth repeating.

Guys I voted for Trump, but I can't keep this charade up anymore.

Trump has stopped illegal immigration by 70%... Do you know what this means??? 30% is unaccounted for!!! He has betrayed us once again. I'm sorry, but I will be voting for an open borders candidate now. Tulsi 2020

It's better to completely lose than mostly win - I learned that from my buddy Richard Spencer.

>after Sup Forums

AWOOOO~

These numerals are worth repeating.

But do you feel IT?

I feel it too.

sure, yes. it's an autustic thing to get hung up on.

speaking very racially, though, there is a very considerable amount of Celtic blood/ancestry in Iceland. (the reason is that very few Norwegian women were willing to move to Iceland, so the Norsemen had to bring female slaves from Celtic lands.)
the old Nazi Norwegian books really stress this point. but when I went there last summer, I wasn't able to tell the Icelandic children apart from Norwegian children. they seemed no less blonde to me.

If Trump can manage to get these numbers with spics I'll be happy as fuck.

>go through the trouble of racemixing
>grill has a Dublin-tier ass

Fuck's sake, how can anyone have such godawful taste.

Oh yeah, I'm feeling it now.

Its so nice and quite here this morning.
Hello /ptg/. How are you all doing today? Good I hope.

Only 8 million? I hope it's fucking EVERY LAST ONE.

Witnessed. Today we take back France!

we're only just getting started

Having actually set foot in Haiti, I can safely say that those are some roody-poos that should be walled in and left to their own devices.

>I hope it's fucking EVERY LAST ONE.
It is. Everyone is subject to deportation.

More are trapped in Beanerland.

It's only the first round though

Probs cause we had quite a few blondes over here back then, all that wonderful Germanic and Nordic settling we had

when can i visit the wall

How did I do?

Hey guys can we cool it with the antisemitic remarks?

>soon.jpg

>ADL posts on Sup Forums these days

>Leftards still in denial that it won't be every single one

Kind of feel bad for Mexibros that stayed. In their own country tbqh. Imagine if all of our niggers ran away to Japan and then all 30 million of them were suddenly sent back at once.

These fuckers are roaming around everywhere here, you see leftists spray paint on the walls complaining about "racism against Haiti", they are fucking worthless, don't know any trade, have nothing to add to society further than a couple suras from the Qur'an and minor drug-dealing.
Only their women work, they roam around the streets with clothing of brand that cost 40~50 dollar a piece of t-shirt which would be 150~200 reais - minimum salary here is 900 reais per month.
Early at morning they are already roaming around banks and eyeing girls walking alone.
They're even in smaller cities.

Fuck Dumpf and fuck white people

Regardless of what happens I think this election will be a wake-up call for France.

First I have to return some videotapes.

I wonder if the shills just pick narratives out of a hat these days, funny how today was nothing but "AMNESTY DON" yet again

>122400453(((You)))

It's funny watching people here chimpout at the thought Trump is going to deport 50,000.

i love this picture but to me it need that caption added

Forces me to contemplate.

Anything for a fellow 'pede. ;-P

Go Melenchon!

>Death
>White

Haitians and somalians are going back too.

>'pede

youhavetogoback.gif

Please, sir, the word "antisemitic" is extremely problematic. Just because I want to put all filthy kikes into ovens does not mean I am somehow "antisemitic", OK?

LMAO excellent meme usage! +5 extra points for creativity!! Hahahahahahahahaha You're a MEMEMAGICIAN, MemeLord
MEMEGOD
Memewizard !!! Oh my gosh I'm having a JOKE OVERLOAD every individual cell in my body is bursting at 48 km/sec! (orbital velocity! get it HAHHAHAH MEMES)

Exdeeeeeeeeee

Nothing would stick so they might as well.

Kill yourself.

Who of you would pay to be able to watch the departures of ICE air? For the right price you could fly roundtrip to Mexico and listen to the wailing and bailing inside the plane.

IMMIGRATION ISN'T ON THE SITE ANYMORE

I agree

I think it's funny that on any thread but /ptg/ trump gets called out for the orange lying kike rat he is.

>It's an Anglo-Saxon saves Scandinavians from themselves episode

FUCK THEM.
They killed the whites there, you're not killing them, you're sending them to a destroyed country, that THEY destroyed.
When this fucking leftist nigger get shot in the head you wake me up to talk about "ethnic cleansing".
I'm reading his nonsense for more than a year and a half being posted around here.

Did someone say Israel ?

kek, what caption?

Isn't that included into "Standing up for our law"?

Ever the entrepreneur, my friend. I'm sure many would pay well. Border wall tours and cameras should be a thing soon too.

Because it was combined with this section.

>President Trump is committed to building a border wall to stop illegal immigration, to stop the gangs and the violence, and to stop the drugs from pouring into our communities. He is dedicated to enforcing our border laws, ending sanctuary cities, and stemming the tide of lawlessness associated with illegal immigration.

>Supporting law enforcement also means deporting illegal aliens with violent criminal records who have remained within our borders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13768#Section_9.28b.29_-_Publication_of_list_of_crimes_by_immigrants
Where is that list, Don?

I see this catgirl being posted here sometimes. Who's she?

So.... can someone give me a quick rundown on the newest iteration of the "MUH AMNESTY DON" meme and what is really going on with it?

Well, we can hope so.

..enforcement community
It's briefly mentioned in the sixth paragraph, so that's something.

If the entire board hates your guts and you need a safe space maybe it's time to pack up and take your shitty ass neocon garbage elsewhere.

Sup Forums gave up on him, breitbart gave up on, virtually everyone called out his shit. Now he legalizes 750k shitskins. But the same few dozen same flag same image same shitck kikes keep /ptg/ and t_d going with their cringy ass faked enthusiasm.

Bastet, by Houtengeki

What's the latest tally? Why is this process so complicated?

Published now:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-weekly-list-immigrant-undocumented-crimes-dhs-thomas-homan-mexico-citizenship-a7640491.html

Here you go.

Nothing different really, they are just saying the same stuff. They say Trump is not deporting people when he is.

I have to say the "security curtain" is my favorite design. For the right price you could secure a spot at the walkway and watch the increasingly more elaborate tactics of the Mexicans in trying to scale the thing, to end invariably in a slide back into Mexico.

God damn that was fucking impressive on both of them at the beginning

>Sup Forums is ((breitbart))
Wanna know how I know you are a shill?

Anything happening today outside the frog election?

More than 8 million are bad hombres.

>Already deporting illegals
>Already repealing h1b
>Date for wall construction set

There's no immigration section because (((immigration))) has already been solved.

>inb4 muh Amnesty DACA Don

cato.org/blog/how-daca-will-end-timeline-expiration

>If the entire board hates your guts and you need a safe space maybe it's time to pack up and take your shitty ass neocon garbage elsewhere.

Nope. You can feel free to fuck off to whatever shithole you crawled out of, tho. :^)

Not deporting them (for now) or giving Amnesty like the cucks are saying; There is an important difference.

If it is the first than anyone feeling ((concerned)) over this should kill themselves.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS DRUMPF SLAAAAAYEEEDD

Need source

Same place as your "Muslim ban" that allowed judges to effectively open your borders. Funny how Trump even with his SC nominee in hasn't done anything with it eh?

He knew damn well his Le Pen shoutout would make her drop it in the polls. Sure enough down 4% NoN.

>if I repeat a lie often enough, maybe someone will believe it

Why the fuck are the folks at ICE so useless?

Dog's Girlfriend

illegal aliens must be deported in an order, so one would pick the most degenerate ones first. Trump has decided that criminals law enforcement has already caught will go first. He has said that people in DACA dont need to worry, yet (unless they commit a crime) - but he's letting the program expire in the future

that's literally it.

I have to admit, that looks great. You are really on to a million dollar idea here.

Is OP's pic actually real? I'm genuinely curious.

that pic really makes me think

I disagree, you could scale that with basic climbing equipment.

I liked the one with transparent elements.

They are not useless, they are deporting people rapidly. I think they just need to hire even more than they set out to do before.

Yes, it is.

I'm saying everyone from Breitbart to Sup Forums dumped his ass weeks ago. You can't say a single nice thing about the orange kike outside of this safe space thread or t_d without being blown the fuck out. Sup Forums hates the orange liar more than it hated King Nigger.

Can't find it, are you sure thats the name? who is the author?

does that increased military spending affect ICE?

Oh so it is literally what he has de facto been doing... wow.

Nakata Mitsuru

>rt.com/viral/385722-five-eyes-spying-alliance/

>Five Eyes spying alliance reportedly gather in NZ for secret surveillance conference

> Officials from some of the top international government spy agencies have flocked to New Zealand’s Queenstown for a secretive meeting of the Five Eyes spying alliance between the US, UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand.

>The secretive meeting is expected to bring FBI director James Comey and CIA chief Mike Pompeo together with the top officials from the Australian, Canadian, UK and New Zealand intelligence and security agencies.

What's this newsfu's name?

>t_d
Only people from reddit call the_donald that
I can go into the archive and prove it too.