Since there seem to be a lot of shills today

Answer this for me.

Why didn't Black Lives care about Grandpa Rob? Did his life not matter? Why was there no protest or any acknowledgment from any black leaders?

Why didn't his life matter? Even ebil nazi race hating Sup Forums felt bad. Why didn't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
fox9.com/news/239222988-story
twincities.com/2016/09/07/man-arrested-in-homicide-on-st-pauls-north-end-has-history-of-armed-robberies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

liberals are hypocrites and evil basically

Because a black dude shot him, doesn't fit their narrative.

Grey Lives Matter

Because BLM is just a better way of saying black people against police.

Libtards dont care about black on black crime.
If the nig hadnt livestreamed himself doing it we woudnt even know it happened.

Answer me shills or are you too scared?

I'm a white nationalist and I thought this was sad. Racial self interest doesn't mean one can't have empathy.

I love how they are too scared to answer.

These. Libkeks are a devastating cancer, they have the blood of hundreds of thousands of blacks on their hands. It's absolutely fucking disgusting how willfully delusional libkeks are and how much pain, suffering and deaths they cause.

>GIBs

because he didn't commit a crime his entire life probably BLM is just a terrorist group which rewards criminals

There was no way of spinning the story to create a division between black/white people or blacks/cops, so Soros laid off the funding for this one.

You people are such faggots. Stop with these retarded Fox News talking points. BLM is about police brutality against blacks. You embarrass yourself when you ask these questions in a debate.

I didn't feel bad
Answer me this
This old fuck was fucking a 16 year old girl when he was in his 50s, they had sever al kids
Everyone else was was sad when he was killed
But the teacher who 'brainwashed' one of his students and they ran off together who was 15 and there was a nationwide manhunt covered by every single major news outlet and every single comment online is about how people want him tortured to death.

>BLM is about police brutality against blacks

Oh so not all black lives matter? Interesting.

Gibs in my country are like non-existent

>black lives only matter if the person who killed a black person was a police officer
I guess it doesn't have the same rig to it
Maybe it's hard to fit on a tshirt

>BLM is about police brutality against blacks
no it isnt, its a movement based out of "hands up dont shoot"
which turned out to be a lie
BLM is based on a lie

>Why didn't Black Lives care about Grandpa Rob?
niggers lives don't matter, you should know this shit by now you fucking faggot, No one cares.

Notice how the first 3 posts werent
>fugg drumpf
>fugg drumpf ad fuggg whide beeble
>drumpf beeteefooh
Enjoy this shill free thread boys

Basically BLM leaders and activitists get asked those types of questions about black crime and so on all the time, they say BLM is about police brutality against black and there's already other organizations working for black on black crime so they don't focus on that.

Nice quads....But you still cant come over

>shill free thread
Spoke to soon

>there's already other organizations working for black on black crime

Doing a helluva job.
FACT: Black males have the highest homicide rate of any race in America (mostly caused by other black males)

FACT: Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #3 homicide 9.2%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.8%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.7%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcod_whitemen2011.pdf

Black males leading cause of death 2011
15-19 #1 homicide 50%
20-24 #1 homicide 49.2%
25-34 #1 homicide 34.2%
cdc.gov/men/lcod/2011/lcodblackmales2011.pdf

FACT: Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

FACT: Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murders (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

>BLM isn't about black lives

Faggot, the point is that police are brutal because black communities are brutal. Their are gang wars going on right now. Predominantly black neighborhoods are where police go to die.

So no, there were a couple of cases of legit police brutality last year. Pretty much every case surrounding them has been completely justified. 99.9% of black people killed by police were killed because they were threatening lives.

A BLM mulatto (of course) that I always see on faceberg is fond of saying that BLM doesn't whine about black on black crime because "They aren't being killed BECAUSE they're black."

Her implication is that blacks who are killed by police are being targeted specifically because of their race. Pointing out that this is bullshit will only get you blocked.

Btw, her brother was a BLM activist who was recently imprisoned for slinging heroin. Irony much?

BLM are hypocrites but yes, his nigger life didn't matter.

Way to completely miss the point you dumb motherfucker

>"""Black"""
Fuck off NIGGER racist

Because everyone condemned the shooter, he was hunted by the law to be punished for murder. But police officers are in a trusted position of societal power YET do the same thing WITHOUT white folks condemning them, and WITHOUT the law pursuing them for it. That is why we fight to say black lives matter ans why y'all are fucking dumb when you try and draw comparisons between completely different occurances.

They only care about niggers. This guy was just a nice old black dude, not a nigger.

Is it ok for black police officers to kill black people?

Both he and the shooter are victims of the same thing. White privilege. Do you honestly think that this man's life would have been taken, if it we're not for the white man that caused Steve Stephen's to go mad? It was the white man that cause him to gamble and lose his money.

His reaction to that, which was the shooting, was neither his fault, or any black man's fault. This is all a result that stems from the same problem. White Control over this society that is built to keep minorities like Steve Stephen's and Grandpa Rob down. Do you think Grandpa Rob would have been picking up cans if he was a white man? Hell naw. It's because he is an old black man and has to struggle with this white dominated society.

>police shoot some dumb violent nigger in self defense
>this is the same thing as niggers shooting other dumb niggers in cold blood

Black on black crime don't exist, nigga!

>has 10 kids
>not a nigger

Our police are kike faggots but those niggers still deserved it.

black lives only matter when white males take them
police violence only matters when they kill black people

Pretty much

>122405658
Pasta is not worth a you

HEY GUYS YOU SEE THIS?? BLACK LIVES MATTER IS NOT ABOUT BLACK LIVES MATTERING!
THIS MAKES ABSOLUTE SENSE AND IS NOT HYPOCRITICAL IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!
let me go drink bleach so i'm done with this doublethink fagworld.

>based nigger thread #1436744
Sup Forums is dead

I don't care who kills black people.

I read "sever al" as "server AI" and thought I was dreaming

Hillarious

> teacher.

I'll tell you something.
An anestesiologist who fucks his clients would deserve being tortured to death as well.

Typo
Several

Consenual relationships are bad if someone has a job
I guess that's why niggers are off the hook

6/10
A little too obvious

Never forgot

Because another nigger shot him. It does not fit with the lefitist narrative that the police are murdering innocent black people. P.S. black lives don't matter

wut?

That was a nigger of nigger crime.

I don't care what niggers do, as long as no white people are harmed. They're animals.

16? Zero fucks. He should be charged but it's not like she was a kid. We don't care.

>leaf

The student was 15
There was a nation wide manhunt
On every fucking news channel
Pee saying he should be tortured to death

>16 and a nigger
Ok
>15 and white
BURN HIM ALIVE!

blacks dont actually care about each other

majority of niggers are killed by other niggers after all

this old coon getting domed by another nig gives them no reason to loot or scream and stomp their feet for gibs

Nigger on nigger crime. They only care if whitey does it.

Or spics

You may be fundamentally misunderstanding what BLM is about. Every day, black people are killed, and the media rarely reports on it. Why is that? It's news if a white person is killed.

In this case, the media did their job, which is why we know about it at all. There's nothing for BLM to protest.

That's it americunt first dairy.. Now this I no longer support your President in the meme war. Infact you've made an enemy today. To battle.

17 million abortions: Encouraged.

2,000 nigs shot by cops every year: Intolerable.

That's not true at all you antifag, everyone knew about those police shootings they rioted over too but they still a shit ton of property damage as result. Why aren't they protesting over the handful of blacks murdered in Chicago every week? That's only one city and for some reason it's widely ignored because I guess there being an African warzone on US soil is bad press. Shill somewhere else.

Because he was killed by a nigger. BLM only cares about defunding police.

Pick and choose stories that fit your agenda.
Black on black doesn't fit BLM agenda.
This is a group that wants the police to be monitored more. How would picking out a nigger killing a nigger fit their propaganda.
That'd be like going "Hey look that towelhead exploded those other camel jockeys."
Everything needs to fit comfortably in to an agenda or else it fucks with their 'message'.

But "police brutality against blacks" is statistically nil compared to the damage they do to their own communities. Their stated reason for existing is a sham

It's not news if a white person is killed, it is news if a black person is killed by a white person.

This is pol not stormfront

No one deserves to die like that. I have never been a racist like a lot of these people on this board. My prayers go out to him and his family.

He was slaughtered by a nigger, if a white man had him by the balls before his death, I'm sure the BLM news would fucking skyrocket to the outer space

Can't fundraise off of black on black crime. They're too busy encouraging victimhood.

Big difference between 15 and 16.
Big difference between 16 and 17.

>the hundreds of black on white murders each year are make cal news
>nobody even cares

No really

Despite how crazy our media is with promoting hatred against white people, this poor old man was not involved and deserved better than this. No matter what the race of the killer, he is/was a despicable human being.

because they only matter if people can get push their agenda

can get to*

Double standards

Funny, my local news is entirely niggers shooting each other in North Minneapolis and niggers robbing suburban homes and banks.

yes Sup Forums never wanted to kill jews or blacks u dumb stormfag haha it was all ironic
4d chess!!!!

>MINNEAPOLIS (KMSP) - A heartbroken Minneapolis family insists they will never be the same after the gunman who shot and killed 28-year-old Jenna Heilman was sentenced to more than 28 years in prison Thursday.

>Sherman Alexander pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, and admitted he opened fire after a fight inside a popular downtown Minneapolis bar spilled outside. But Alexander is also a suspect in another high-profile, still unsolved shooting in the city.
fox9.com/news/239222988-story

>Nine years ago, a St. Paul man robbed two people in a Columbia Heights home and held a gun to their heads. He told one β€œhe would have no remorse shooting him because he hates white people,” according to a criminal complaint.

>Benjamin Lee Harris went to prison in that case and then again for a 2010 armed robbery in St. Paul. On Tuesday, police arrested Harris yet again β€” this time, police say they suspect the 29-year-old of being involved in a St. Paul homicide in the North End. Police were called about a robbery last week and found 41-year-old Jason Mikulak had been fatally shot.

twincities.com/2016/09/07/man-arrested-in-homicide-on-st-pauls-north-end-has-history-of-armed-robberies/

Because the shooter was also black. Period.

His life didnt matter because a nigger shot him.

>completely ignoring the time period he lived in

He was 72, dude

If you mention these things to residents
>i-it's just an outlier, they're not all like that!
Some niggers were trying to beat up an old lady in a bar, I told them to knock it off and that fighting over words is stupid, so he sucker punches me. Does the bar hand over the tape? No, they claim their camera only covers behind the bar.

>13% population has a 52.5% homicide rate (more than every other demographic combined)
>Blacks dying en masse every fucking day
>One White cop shoots a violent thug
>"OOOOOH MY FUCKING GOOOOD RACISM, RACISM, SAVE OUR BLACK YOUTH!!!"
>Movement dies out, black kids still dying in huge numbers.
>Good job BLM you useless cunts.

(((Social-Liberalism classes))) don't start back up until fall.

you guys are a new kind of stupid, was stevens going to get away with it? no, what's the point of BLM jumpinp in 4?

baka LMAO these ppl are acting just like liberals, complaining about stupid shit, wtf happened to Sup Forums

>Even ebil nazi race hating Sup Forums felt bad
no we didn't faggot we don't give 2 shits about some dead nigger

>Why didn't you?
Felt bad for my required 10 seconds

bro, that's all you ppl do, point at the rate of violence........never say anything how your government destroyed the black community with drugs which created the violence

>To battle.
The stars and stripes will fly over the broken, salted wastelands of Canada before this is over, leaf.

No one makes anyone take drugs, do they?

>Its the governments fault niggers are dumb and smoke crack
Fuck off if you start smoking crack and slamming heroine into your viens its your fault not white people typical niggers cant take the blame for there own failures its always white peoples fault.

Those "other" groups seem to be rather rare on the media hype, aren't they?