Can a genophage be developed to target Africans and distributed in food?

Can a genophage be developed to target Africans and distributed in food?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV#Origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, until it mutates and targets other races as well.

Other races of nigger?

Perfect.

They are from the same species group. A genophage is literally the worst idea.

>trying to solve societal problems using solutions from leftist propaganda.

>ayyyds

It is somewhat easy.
CRISPR has made it all possible with us able to pre-program a specific protein so that any genetic code can be produced.

Not with our current technology. Even then, I'd have great concern about it mutating. Best just to carpet bomb them.

Well there are obviously genetic differences.
Sickle Cell Anemia springs to mind.
Maybe something could target that, but...
There are decent blacks and shitty whites.
So if we're going to enact some sort of purge, we should get rid of the junkies and fatties too.

South Africans already did something similar, however too many "white" SA had a small drop of black in them so they called it quits as you can't have a country that big with a total of 10k ppl in it.

HIV was introduced to kill gays and blacks.

>HIV barely spreads by normal vaginal intercourse (Spreads very readily during anal sex (1 to 10 for receiving party, 1 to 100 for penetrating party)

>Infectivity in Africans is 100 fold higher than whites.

>Disease progresses 10x more rapidly in Africans

You kids with your new fancy ipads and genocidesolutions, if gas was good enough for uncle Adolf it's good enough for you.

Btw, Krogan are American Indians (they were killed by disease by the English, road buffalo) and Drell are blacks (lazy retards that are only good at killing things, athletic as fuck and universally criminals)

It's amazing how offensively racist the Mass Effect games are, considering how PC they try to be.

*rode buffalo

I love this conspiracy theory, it's like reading a Dan Brown novel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV#Origins

>Spreads very readily during anal sex

well yeah maybe has to be that assholes are not being made to be fucked and they tear/get damaged rather easily. When they gays than jizz into the bloody asshole its no wonder they get HIV. You also could inject jizz right into the blodo stream, same outcome.

Yeah but that doesn't apply to whole populations, unless you actually expect it to spread through reproduction.
Which I guess is how genophage worked.
But still you need some sort of delivery system.
And that would have to target somehow.

>delivery system

Foreign aid and/or immigration inoculations a la Israel's attempt at negroid sterilization.

The virus was isolated from animal sources and passages to be more virulent in people. Then through a series of "Hepatitis vaccines" was spread to gay people in San Francisco, and Africans in Hatia and Uganda.

Im sure we have already tried that

You should watch Utopia, some Romanian kike ends up making it target everyone who isn't a Romanian kike

sickle cell anemia needs to be weaponized into an aerosol and dispersed literally over the whole planet...whites are not effected at all...blacks all die slow agonizing deaths. win win.

The Hepatitis vaccine step is unnecessary, there are a number of faggots, especially in California, degenerate enough to copulate with Africans.

kek, i red it with his voice

simple, it doesn't effect anyone with neanderthal genes.

Ashley did nothing wrong

>tfw no Asari gf

>not realizing krogans are white people symbolizing weaponized wombs and white genocide mixed with pesimism about raising a family
Krogans are literally frogs warriors, or rare pepes.
Turians are jews
Salarians are chinks

>all these replies
I've been asking Sup Forums this everyday for a month and everyone ignored me. In fact you always do, you never laugh at my jokes, never answer my threads. Why do you hate danes Sup Forums???

>Drell are blacks
They're too clever

she looks suspiciously like a spic to me, there's something wrong

you need proper bait m8

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

Krogans are niggers. Turians are the opposite of Jews.

Volus are Jews

>Africans
>Food

You don't even need to, all that is needed is first world countries to stop giving free food to them and they would almost all starve, this works for ones not in Africa too. Just stop welfare.
After 50 years only hard working people are left.

This is scientifically impossible because at the most basic genetic level, all humans are nearly identical and there is no such thing as race.

You could quite easily build it into it that it cant mutate in several ways.

(You)