Time to earn your cross boys

Time to earn your cross boys

Are you willing to go to the holy land?

t. 500 kg weighing 17 year olds with autism.

DEUS VULT!

Trumplandia?

Only the Catholic church can initiate a crusade user

Only if we take back Jerusalem.

Haven't you heard?

Shall we?

Git gud or go home user.

Here's a cross, now let's earn it.

asking the right questions.

let's hit it

DESU VULT AMRITE xDDDD

Let us indeed.

lol anons are fucking pathetic

how come there were never any orthodox orders?

The Crusader Spirit was more a Catholic thing.
Good question tho, user

Inb4 a million fat pagan slavflags/burgerflags screeching autistically

They were more of a, "if you're going to live under my roof, then you're going to follow my rules," kind of guys.
And it just so happened that a couple of them were secularly imperialistic.

Too late.As for those there, I must say:

Indeed. If they were a bit more fervent they could have inspired more people to join their efforts.

It's not like they weren't struggling against the Muslims to their East.

this

There were plenty that fought off the Turks, they just never called it a crusade. Ivan the terrible and Stefan the great were famous for their involvement during this time.

I will join this crusade with my Pole brothers and kick the Muslims out of Europe.

I'm fucking ready my fellow Lawful Good Paladins, dont forget to dress sharp, a higher charisma means a better Lay on Hands and Smite Evil

Religion preaches sacrifice of man for woman and woman for man, going out of your way to help those who oppress you to reveal their malice to them, and going above and beyond for the Kingdom of God.

In order to protect their holy sites, they use violence to keep their vision for equality in those places.

brotherhood of the holy sepulchre its orthodox

lel. Praise kek.

Multimesc!

y'all niggas dumb

Is it even legal to kill even if the pope calls a crusade on the city?

pic related is the only holy cross

True, but it's not a martial order like the Teutonic, Templar, Alcantara, St. Lazarus, etc...

You know which ones they are. Let the trolls troll themselves into nonexistence.

yes but they were made to protect pilgrims like all other orders

Nice! Didn't know. Sauce? I don't trust wiki.

Remember why we must go.

Where are you OP. Don't just call a crusade then walk off. This ancient crusader has more dedication than you.

I used to like the crusades, until i learned they sieged and sacked Constantinople, you know, the largest Christian city in the world at the time which, you know, lead to the rise of the fucking Ottomans

The pope is calling, Anons. How will you answer his call to the crusade? It has already started.

Bruh, no one likes talking about that crusade because it was an entire catastrophe.

As a form of an apology, I will offer you my aid in Making Istanbul Constantinople Again.

Jerusalem will be ours

Serious, bruh.

Indeed it will.

Listen to your children and siblings, anons. They must crusade as well.

Gentleman, shall I arm you with all my memes? Or shall we fight together?

You have 3 minutes.

Sleep well, anons. May you conquer the holy land.