Is Varg losing it?

He literally wants every French subscriber of his not to vote for Marine Le Pen, and instead allow a globalist into power. Even his supporters agree with him.
Should we abandon Varg's ship?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the sooner it collapses the better.
le pen is just false hope.
when there is no more hope then incendiary bombs start flying.

His viewers seem to be very loyal, no matter what he says in his videos. I hope the french don't buy this shit. Not voting Le Pen is obviously very damaging - can't believe Varg's so irresponsible here..

>Implying 'the French' care what a Norwegian murderer who makes Youtube videos in English think.
This is Varg trying to justify not leaving his house and his tabletop rpg.

Europe isn't going to collapse just because some brown fuckers are flooding the continent. Gasoline won't run-out in less than 50 years either, and there are a lot of alternative source of power that if humanity is forced to use, they can replace petroleum without a problem.
The only way to end it is starting WW3, but if he thinks he can survive it just because he planted some heritage seeds and LARPed as viking a little, oh boy, he's in for a treat.

accelerationism you stupid fucking nigger.

>Not wanting Melenchon to win to make the whites go full Nazi

He's non-french what did you expect? He's a white nigger that wants france to be filled with non whites and collapse.

is anyone other than virgin anons is taking that fucking retard seriously?

(((Varg Vikernes))) should be killed.

>2017
>still believing your vote has any effect

voting is immoral.

he's just a looney larper

don't take him seriously

Do you know the French demographic situation?

No, neither does anyone else, because they made it illegal to collect statistics on race. That should set alarm bells ringing. Every study which tries to weasel around the law by looking at names of newborns and such says the same thing - if France is still a white country, it won't be one for long.
They have AT MOST one generation to set this right, then it will be too late. All your accelerationism will do is waste this last chance to hopefully influence an election that won't happen until France has a white minority.

I sometimes watch his videos but this guy has mental problems i think. He's straight up talking out of his ass.

>"Goyim please don't vote Le Pen she will turn out to be a zionist neoconservative like the others. Instead let's go innawoods and prepare for the civil war. We need no false hope, instead let's make the collapse happen sooner"
>Some leftist fuck wins the elections
>Right wing groups declared hate speech
>More nonwhites brought into white lands
>RWDS gets overwhelmed by the sheer volume of nonwhites slaughtering and shutting them down
>"If you vote right wing they win, g-goy"
Varg is a pathetic criminal and should set himself in fire not churches

>Should we abandon Varg's ship?

Why are you on the ship of a captain lunatic?

You'll be surprised at how many female fans he has.

Fpbp

>Europe isn't going to collapse just because some brown fuckers are flooding the continent.
they'll bankrupt the welfare state. no more money to invest in the economy. the economy doesn't produce anything of value do to browns replacing the whites.
good luck building million dollar equipment with afghans and pakis.
arabs have oil yet they remain tribal goat fuckers. but with gold watches now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism

He thinks we should make shit as bad as possible, so it can break down and reboot.

He is a very silly man.

>Varg
>Ever supporting an edgy welfare queen

Ahahahahahhahahq you guys are more retarded than those Plebbitfags from the_donald

Did you want Hilary to win for similar stupid reasons?

I'm convinced Varg Vikernes is a crypto-jihadist. He's certainly been influenced by the muslims he was imprisoned with, at least. The tactics of 'let things get worse to radicalise the moderates' is the oldest Islamist trick in the book. Half the reason those muslim terrorists do what they do is not to hurt the governments, but to piss off whites to make them hate muslims, in turn making muslims hate whites back. He's an extremist first and foremost. This is pretty much the first thing anyone should understand about this guy.

I wouldn't trust this man.

Le pen is a zionist who will send more young european men to die in the the sandbox while pushing for more civic nationalism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect

fuck france, and fuck the eu. i give no shits as to who wins the french shitshow election. i just want to watch the eu collapse

This would happen if Leftists win in France:

>France imports mass muslims
>muslims threaten to rape/kill Varg's family
>Varg converts to Islam and justifies it on Youtube

Who does Varg support ? Who's that globalist OP talks about ? Macron or FIllon ?

>le it will all collapse and we'll start again but i have no plan for anything and don't bother writing down my ideas because they'll sound ridiculous man

I even make this joke of a comment and he fucking favorites it.

fuck america your shitty wars started the brown invasion

>Even his supporters agree with him.
What a surprise. They're all complete retards.

Haven't you learned anything from Trump?
The Americans are unironically defending the fact that Trump hasn't done a single thing to help European Americans, because muh god emperor.
Giving the right wing false hope is the worst. France cannot fix its problems with a vote. France needs a genocide and mass, forced, demographic change.

>99% white eastern europeans making suggestions for demographically threatened western europe
If you decide to be so knowledgeable as to comment on their situation, at least give good advice not (((advice)))

>Is Varg losing it?
He lost it long ago, mate.

If youre relying on modern men for huge social upheaval you are stupid and out of touch

Go in the comment section of his last video, his wife literally said she's going to vote for Asselineau because he's the best candidate...

He's autistic and dumb (which usually goes hand in hand)

This is a good one, I wouldn't doubt that Varg would convert to Islam by the time he becomes an old man. He has burned chuches before and will burn them again, but this time in the name of Allah.

condolences, ahmed. your sandman land will fall too.

>*blocks your path*
>"DO NOT VOTE LE PEN GOY"
>*presses spear on your chest*
What do you do?

>Implying you're not Eastern European

Shut the fuck up eesti and hope EU doesn't crumble so you don't get a knock knock from mr.bear

Call the police, they are just begging for a reason to arrest him.

you deserve a visit from the little green men for this low energy shitpost

I didn't say I am not eastern european, you silly toothpaste

She didn't said she was voting, but rather thank him directly on his candidacy and program, as far as I get it. (Google Translate)

Varg wants whatever will give him free money

>"Don't move the overton window, vote left, this will not result in more right wing groups banned and more niggers being imported into white lands"
Shut your fucking mouth you gypsy should be lower than grass when advising the french on who to vote or not to vote when you speak such stupid shit

>as the emergency operator answers you feel the cold steel pierce your jugular, your attempt to inform them is met with only a gurgle and whimper as your own blood starts to choke you
>you fall to the ground, clasping your neck
>varg stands over you as your vision starts to fade
>"remember to check out MYFAROG"
>you close your eyes and embrace the abyss

Sup Forums is a bunch of bluepilled fools confimed.

>Thinking voting is real.
>Thinking a candidate that has media attention is legit.
>Thinking FN is a legit party after she took over.

Literally falling for all the propaganda. Let me tell you, you are just another sheep.

What an idiot, Democracy is great! doesn't he see what Trump is doing in........ oh yeah.

Well I'll just call him a autistic retard and feel good about wasting time voting while the (((elites))) nudge us past the point of no return demographically.

But Varg is a reformed man, he'd never kill again. He is a pacifist now, herding hens and farming mud.

Society is on the brink of collapse user, someone must start the fire

Varg is paid by the CIANigger

He's right. Trump gave us false hope and offset the eventual collapse by a decade.

>Europe isn't going to collapse just because some brown fuckers are flooding the continent.

Probably won't from your point of view as it'll largely resemble Brazil at that point.

pirate all his albums and wipe my ass with a copy of Myfarog

>is Varg losing it

Varg never had it

>varg thanks you for buying MYFAROG and lets you pass

he was molested by them as a child, when his family worked for some oil thing in the middle east.

prison was his gay playground, where he could pray with his fellow muslims and suck cocks and be taken like the bitch he is non stop. he still craves jihadi cock to this day.

its why he killed Euronymous, he didnt want to be outed as a homosexual, due to thier homosexual relationship, and was afraid it would cut into record sales. its why he had a million kids with that chubby french girl. he pulled a nigga on the down low beard situation.

It's the same fucking losers who kept sperging about Wilders as well.
As far as I'm concerned the far right deserves to lose, you have no idea how to do politics and your unbelievable autism over candidates means you will constantly be batting from nobody party to nobody party, forever on the search for the perfect untainted Nazi candidate who will never, ever exist

the alternative would've been a democrat leaning majority in the supreme court
trump might not be the next hitler but at least they're not taking your guns now.
trump isn't great but he was the least bad

>Should we abandon Varg's ship?
I don't know anyone who was on it to begin with.

Varg is a LARPer and a moron. He would vote against his own interests to start a race-war that can easily be prevented by just closing the border as it stands.

DING DING DING

THE LEAF GETS IT.

LMFAO! I made a comment on one of his videos basically saying this. I know he saw it and was pissed because he kept pinning the comments of the guy I was arguing with.

More importantly, though, he's just a fucking retard. Not surprised to see fans here on Sup Forums.

hes afraid le pen will cut welfare spending

that's not how the overton window works, retard.
there is nobody more extreme than le pen to make her look more tolerable.
and she's the jeb of france.

>Le pen is a zionist
She's easily the most hated politician in France by the Zionist Jews in LICRA and it wasn't more than a week ago that she said that France has absolutely no responsibility in the french roundup of Jews during WW2.

To be frank this shillposting is getting incredibly tiresome. We're talking "i'm with her now" levels of shilling.

It's true.
Sometimes I forget it as well because of all the newfags
But the dumb donald redditors won't learn and still are in denial. Varg has a point, but it's basically a gamble hoping the good side wins.

>that image

and this is a bad thing for some reason.
you're the type of retard that would gladly live near pakis if they sang the jolly roger.

marine le pen = no more gibs for him

>Brexit
>Trump
>le Pen is outpolling all the faggots running against her

so irrelevant

I'm sure that the majority of French base their decision on the youtube videos of a LARPing Norwegian NEET.

Wanting commies to win and poz your country into mass graves. Ja that's so a Kaiser thing to do!

eesti is honorary nordic
fuck off

The collapse or "apocalypse scenario" is a meme promoted by delusional loons.

It won't happen.

You know what will happen in Europe if we allow things to get worse and worse? Brazil or South Africa.

Did those countries implode? No, it's just a slow strangle, there's no racial civil war.

There's no sudden societal explosion where everything stops working from night to day and an unstoppable horde of military organized niggers starts murdering every white in sight,... it's a slow crumble, very slow. Voting for Macron won't make society collapse from night to day either, but it will solidify the slow and inevitable crumble. Marine? Maybe she can curb the tendency, maybe she can do it in time, maybe.

Also, in an hypotetical apocalypse scenario, being an isolated loon is the worse you can do, if you want to win in such scenario you need to have a wide web of contacts and friends and men in positions of power in the military, police, intelligence agencies, government, press, etc. to secure a swift overtake of power.

nah even Ralph Nader back in the 90s said it has to get worse before it gets better

How did this retard get popular? Why does anyone listen to him at all?

Varg was always a bit of a pinko Commie. Death metal was always degenerate trash.
The irony is his anti-Christianity is for the exact reasons we are anti-Communist.

Also Le Pen is just a Zionist pawn. (((They))) want to close the borders now to "Liberalize Islam" -- as in race mixing.

>Is Varg losing it?

Did he ever have it?

>we are anti-Communist
what? ha ha ha

I'm not talking about the sensible average people who made those things happen, I'm talking about this board and its idiotic standards and inability to grasp actual politics

Accelerationism is fucking retarded by the way, it's the same strategy proponed by the failed part of the Left like Labour's Corbyn supporters in England and Bernietards.

Hes a black metal musician of the first hour and killed a bandmate

You're thinking like a Bolshevik, you can't have a revolution if there's no one left to revolt.

France is so demographically fucked, the best case scenario if it carries on down the globalist route is some Israel/Palestine type split in the future.

He wants you to fight. Maybe you don't understand it, since you are a kike globalist. Every criticism of migration is good, every hope is bad. You need to force politicians to work for you, on their own they won't. Politicians have their own money masters, who won't allow anything to change unless you burn shit to the ground and start killing.

Juan is correct. Accelerationism is meme. By the time you got France to collapse and for the masses of "wake" up it would be beyond the point of recovery. It would be an African/Islamic state and would be impossible to take back even if you wanted to.

This isn't true, they weren't bandmates, they were just both involved in black metal bands

well he should lead by example. will he burn more white christian churches down?

>the best case scenario if it carries on down the globalist route is some Israel/Palestine type split in the future
that is never going to happen. israel will continue to force the sandniggers into egypt/syria/jordan.
as for france the hajis will keep pushing and migrating. they are like rats. they move to the next silo.

>He wants you to fight
By opposing the only nationalist forces fighting within the system.

Fucking retarded. It's the same undermensch thinking that the Stickers Brigade used here in the 80s and 90s which only WORSENED the situation and gave the Left a lot of wiggle room to pull their most radical shit in.
Vote Le Pen AND do whatever forest LARPing you feel the need to do. Don't be a fucking retard and make excuses why you can't be arsed to go into a voting booth.

>will he burn more white christian churches down?
i hope so.

This!

Why not? Churches give you false hope. The power is in your hands, not god's hands.

>haha yeah let's let in 100 million Muslims every year until Europe collapses, that will show them

Most whites in South Africa are not "racist" either, neither in Brazil, even if you get to such a catastrophic scenario there is no "massive wake up of whites" either. People who believes in that scenario are either loons or massive retards.