When is he going to come out? I know gay friends who have sucked him off

When is he going to come out? I know gay friends who have sucked him off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You gotta pay the troll toll to get into this boys hole

GO AWAY KIKE! WE WILL NEVER BETRAY THE GLORIOUS WATERFILTER MERCHANT

Checked

>expecting someone that sells a product literally called Super Male Vitality to be straight

Wew

Whats his name again?

Checked. Owen Shroyer Sr.

Brianna Wew lad

Bob

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/

Fags NEED to be whipped, I would say 100 lashes for being a fag is good. I know fags in my actual life, they need to be whipped and get some sense beaten into them.

The boobs gave me halt a boner.

Closet case confirmed. I'll suck your dick, bro.

I'm a closet case? No, I'm being soft on Homos the Bible and God say that you're an abomination, fags make me sick and God said you should be killed.

Good thing God's not real then.

At least you will get in hell with the blasphemers.

whip me daddy leaf

I'm not even gay you religious mongoloids. Go back to your imaginary friend Jesus. It'd probably be weird getting a hand job from him with those holes in his hands.

Leviticus 26:21
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

WHEN YOU WALK CONTRARY TO GOD YOU ALLOW THE NIGGER TO TAKE OVER

You want this?

THERE. IS. NO. GOD. Are you dumb? Harry Potter is in a book too. Does that make him real?

Hahhaa yeah, because a book series written back in the 90's is obviously true lol XD comparing it to the bible is common sense :^)
New Zealand is one of the worst countries in the world, even on Sup Forums you're all insufferable atheist liberal faggots, why do kiwis come here? Nobody wants to listen to your backwards libshit nonsense, you want to send our society backwards a thousand years with your faggot shit, then go to another board.

But there's no god. It doesn't exist. It never said anything. It's a religion made up by humans.

You're the one clinging to a 2,000 year old book talking about me being the backwards one? Kek. I think the cold rots your Canadian brain.

One good thing about Europe being a backwards uncivilised atheist continent is that I won't have to say any of you liberal fags in heaven

It's older than 2,000 years, Moses was born about 3,000 years ago and he's the author of the first 5 books of the Torah.