AUS/pol/ friendship with usa over russia is new best friend edition

gday cunts
2nd auspol of the night
daily reminder that americans are gonna lock up based assange and that blumf betrayed us all

news cunts

>norks threaten to nuke prepbull, prepbull sucks Sean Pences cock for protection

news.com.au/world/asia/north-korea-threatens-australia-with-nuclear-strike-over-us-allegiance/news-story/fa28ccb9eaaff6c02f5c12bdc19bc227

>based mad katter bob katter confirming that he hates muslims and wants to gas them all

news.com.au/national/queensland/bob-katter-filmed-saying-i-dont-want-any-muslims/news-story/88c4589ffcb2c0c95344cb2842473df9

>medical weed to be available for sa residents sa residents happy as they need weed not to kill themselves living in such a shit tier state

thecannabistelegraph.com/health/prescriptions-medicinal-cannabis-available-new-south-australian-law/

ps americans are all fat cunts who need corn syrup to survive

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/frc6W
youtu.be/llvt6iDyi4c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Gap
mormonnewsroom.org.au/article/mormon-doctor-hiv-researcher-and-parliamentary-shares-his-faith
youtube.com/watch?v=jHso1e6NY90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

discord channel for the social normie faggot cunts

discord.gg/frc6W
discord.gg/frc6W
discord.gg/frc6W

Who should lead the Liberal Party if not Turncoat or Abbott?

>medical weed to be available for sa residents
Can you get it for bullshit like "anxiety"?

Australians are gay benders. Prove me wrong.

wasn't even at 300 replies yet, you so paranoid someone else gonna start a thread?

Fuck the libs. They should get voted down to minor party status.

Remember to write to your local, state and federal politician. Ask for:

1. Change stamp duty to a land tax
2. Get rid of negative gearing (fuck govt interference in the market)
3. a tax on empty residences
4. remove height restrictions on buildings that are outside flight paths.

gotta go fast to beat the dirty thread usurperrs

This North Korean propaganda shit is getting outta hand and is triggering me. Why do shitcunt normies still watch the news?

sup aussie dogs

leb here

u fought i woundnt find out abut ur secret internet club ayy?? wrong!!!! me and my boiz will hack u cunts if u dont apologize to muslims right now. i swear on my mums life i will get ur ip adresses and expose u!!!!!!!!!!!! where is ur leader???? give me his email adress

meet at bankstown maccas u dogs !!! i will fight all u racist dogs, western sydney is ours!!!!!!!

it's not gay if you don't make eye contact
just ask your dad

Julie Bishop who do you think was responsible for the cucking of the burgers with the sand niggers. Turncuck?

Mattias Korman, Ubergruppenfuhrer in waiting

beer makes you fat
red wine doesn't
red wine is the true redpill cuntt

t. smack dealing chink from cabramatta

youtu.be/llvt6iDyi4c look how well we fight along side each other plus Russia is selfish and only care about themselves America will not betray you koala fuckers

Run at me dune coon

>Lebs hacking people
>Lebs talking shit
>Lebs fight with inbred numbers

Legit shit right here aye cunt

those who do it for free get the shits if we have multiple threads though

Hey you cunt's when are you going to kick out those dam burgers from Pine Gap?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Gap

soz kebabo

may your supercharger and subwoofers ever be hectic

Did you lads hear about Heath Shaw's retard sledge? The lad was in a fucking headlock and he goes "GET OFF MY YOU FUCKING RETARD" and he gets a fine, and has to apologize.

Fucking bullshit...

more like merrylands maccas, had to live there for a couple of months, was like the a mini iraq

haven't seen this pasta for a while

Don't throw away the libs yet. Their is some major branch stacking going on by the Mormons who are hard right.

When a womens shittalking gets you sent into a nuclear holocaust

who /degenerategambler/ here?

That would end our access to Five Eyes intelligence.

somebody host a risk

fukkin hate yanks ree
lets move the russian in

i already have cunty
they work for the kike bankers and corps fuck them fuck prepbull and fuck abbos

kek RISK, Western (((Sydney))) edition

Yeah awesome. Another "let's see who can sound the most Aussie threads"
You cunts are an embarrassment

True, beer contains purines as well that cause nasty gout. Get on the plonk instead It's cheap as here and the quality is excellent.

Hey Brittany. You are clearly an american Piza eating fat retarded cow. I am English and no one I know respect old Cate the lazy fake duchess who has never had a job. This cate is known as the laziest oldest bride to ever join the royal family. Us English women and people in general want this horrible lazy bitch to get a job and pay tax like the rest of us. Kate Middleton lives off state money and is a terrible example of a modern woman. You are clearly an simpleton American obese arse licking grovelling shit bag. If you want Cunt Cate then you bloody well pay for her new dresses and botox. Our NHS is failing and people are dying. Cunt Cate needs to get a job and pay her way. She is an ordinary woman and William is not first in line to throne, his father is and Its been said that Bald William does not want to be king. Old Cunt Cate is a useless starving trravestite type looking person. Cunt Cate does not even look like a woman. cunt cate starves herself because she wants to get attention and live in the shadow of real Princess Diana who was born a lady and was a teenager when she joined the royal family. old cunt cate is old and haggard and should have had a job years ago. The US is backward. Here in the UK we have had two female PM'S/ WE NEED WORKING EDUCATED WOMAN TO RESPECT. NOT OLD HAGS LIKE KATE THAT TAKE PUBLIC MONEY TO DRESS UP AND PRANCE AROUND WITH EXPENSIVE BODYGUARDS.

It's only dumb inner city kids doing that shit and yeah, it's pathetic.

Why not?

Stop posting this photo. Not degenerate enough if you can't get new photos each day

checked - the overdone ocker wears a little thin

HAHA OII BUT NAH YEAH VB CUNT

how much of your kids food money have you list cunt?

aussie dogs

>plonk
I just had a flashback to my traumatic childhood. "plonk" is what my dad called his goon. He drank a cask of coolabah Riesling a night.

Cultural satire. stop being a snowflake and recognise the flaws of ur cuntry

>that katter article
s/caught/baited into/

t. inner city yuppie cunt who thinks that he's better than aussies who speak australian

>why not
because im three years into a mortgage in another state, had to move away for work, and now you want to tax me more? im paying my rates, body corporate fees, rent and you want to slug me MORE?
fuck off.

>Posts exact same thing in previous thread

>doesn't bother to correct his spelling and grammar mistakes

>follows gayFL

God damn you're several levels of sad

Leave em in the car with some lemonade and a packet of twisties, they're alright.

at least let em pick the trifecta in the 8th at ascot...

t. gook investor

No doubt.

we came in planes, you came in chains. always rmber that aussie dogs

Vapid, try hard, wannabe, attention seeking little boys. Not Australian at all

boo hoo cunt
live in it
rent it out
or pay the fuckingg vancancy tax so you sell and bring the prices down
fucking boomer scum i hope you choke on nigger cum

Ivan Stratov is Victorian state assembly delegate and in 2010 ran for Victorian parliament for Family First. Regime change is under way.
mormonnewsroom.org.au/article/mormon-doctor-hiv-researcher-and-parliamentary-shares-his-faith

>not liking satire
you're a fucking poofter cunt who tries to tell peole how they can and can't speak
thus you're a fucking gay cunt and should die t
b
h

jam that right up your ass you neet ne'erdowell. ive buste my fucking ass to get the 20% deposit, and you entitled little cunts whop claim 'but muh boomer' (like this faggot right here), can fuck right off

simmer down kebabo

Rent it out friendo.
Empty stock is bad

>blumf betrayed us all

is it betrayal if the deep state have a gun to his head?

i think he meant well, but the enemy was exactly as powerful as we always talked about but didn't want to truly believe. A good man cannot change the world by getting elected. Trump has confirmed this for us.

pay
vancancy
tax
or
rent
it
out
profit or pay the tax
you choose boomer scum

I'll do whatever the fuck i want with it you poofter. fuck you telling me what to do with my shit

nice projecting you vapid, try hard, wannabe, attention seeking little boy.

seeand im not a boomer . so jam it cuntlips

>is it betrayal if the deep state have a gun to his head?

yes he pussied out
the reasons i liked him he has flipped flopped on so now i hate the cunt

pay
vacancy
tax
stop larping as a millennial boomer scum

Not telling you how to speak. You can speak like the try hard faggot you are, all you want. Call a spade a spade. I'm just letting you know it's noticeable that you seek approval by showing how Aussie you are because really you are the furthest thing from

Won $3k at Crown 2 weekends ago. Packer btfo.

are you fucking retarded or what? how many ;generations' are there between boomers and millenials? this is why noone listens to you faggots

wrong

Should there be a tougher crack down on dodgy builders, dole bludgers and kids wagging?

Nice deflection. A little too close to the truth? How many vb's have you had today? How many Sheila's have you rooted? How many meat pies have you eaten?

You see how fucked up that is?

Poor Packer, you should go give it back with a single hand of War.

Went 4 wheel driving today, was fun.
What did you guys do, any plans for the long weekend.

Am I allowed to be on aus/pol/?

Then pay tax
Just like carbon tax. You're welcome to d what you want, but have some inducements

Haha. Agree. These cunts throw that shit around all the time like there's a legion of 55yr olds shitposting on Sup Forums regularly. These cunts are an embarrassment

>Aussie general
>fuck off were full
>we are the best shitposters
>we're so cool man, please agree with me and reassure me that I am

Do you have to urinate outside when you do 4x4'ing?

this is you
>user worked his fucking ring out for 20 years and leaves a property vacant for 12 months so lets tax him
>user lets out said property at a rate that covers not only the mortgage, but rates, landlord linsurance, body coprporate fees and a bit on top
>hurr durr user is exploiting me
grow the fuck up

no

i pay tax you dickhead
but only as much as i need to

youtube.com/watch?v=jHso1e6NY90

If your fishing for a "fuck off were full". Some lame cunt here will indulge

Why not? America and Australia are best friends.

FUCK OFF CUNT

pay
vacancy
tax
boomer
scum

sure, you have to shit outside too

Fucking commies

Only if you show the group your flaccid circumcised penis first.

Nah, I carry a piss bottle. What's the point of driving if I have to get out of the car.

I've only seen and been in these threads occasionally and could not remember if you had the same anti-American thing as brit/pol/.

Rude, desu.

Do you pull foreskin back before weeing?