Why the ancient symbolism on US Dollar?

What gives? What's 'Mericuh about ancient civilizations in Egypt?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

take a book and read start by moral and dogma maybe or the secret destiny of america by manly p hall

pic related

It's called calligraphy of the 1700s.
>read both
>not worth reading mythologists who were freemason larping
DON"T LET Alex Jones fuck your brain up

that's the demiurge, the chief archon symbolised by the phoenix (became the eagle as they did not want to depict phoenixes as people knew they were symbolic for djinn which are inorganic intelligent beings) holding the flower of life (symbolising creation)

so basically your daily reminder that you are trapped in a reality that demons created for you so they could eat your soul every day

Babylon

Americans like to LARP as an empire so they covered all their stuff in ancient symbolism. I suppose it's what happens when you rebel against the country and people you descend from, you become rootless.

AY YO! HOL UP

Because America didn't really have a history being a young country, so they basically mashed up all the cool things they could find from the old world, and made them theirs. They (or you i suppose) especially like roman references and symbolism, like the eagle, the latin mottos etc.

>Alex Jones
I know user, i had read the lost key of freemasonry make me wanna join them but the mason of today have lost their way. the zionist jew is a plague destroying everything good

The Founders were huge Romaboos, too

The USA LARPs as the roman republic. Every symbol is based on rome. They have a senate, their president is literally a consul, they have fascis hanging around everwhere and their parade is literally a roman triumphal procession. Now rome based all their symbols on greek and egyptian symbols. Greek and egypt based all their symbols on mespotamia.
C.G. Jung called this the Collective unconscious. There are universal symbols that you will find anywhere. You can look at china and you will find similar ancient symbols.

They did have a history, but it was a British history

British history is British history. Americans had, for the most part, British heritage and customs in the beginning, but that quickly changed. Sending your people to colonize is like sending your daughter to college.

Basically this.

What is the meaning of this?

>it's a german actually makes a decent post episode
didn't see that coming desu

>egypt based all their symbols on mespotamia.
PAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why were the founders interested in classical symbology?

Here, Australia and Canada have kept our British heritage and customs though, Americans wanted to cut themselves off from it, that was the whole purpose behind American English spelling for example, it wasn't until the late 1800's-early 1900's that cross cultural exchange began, and I think that was purely due to the WASPs feeling isolated

Birds in glory/rising holding things is a very common heraldic symbol. That connexion may have been intentional, but it's doubtful.

The bird is one of the most common symbols in the world

"All" may be a bit much but the influences are there. If you read the mythologie you can see the similarities.
But like I said, you can find those similarities all over the world.

Because they were Big Guys. You dont fake news both the monarchy and free masons into thinking youre working for them to colonize the new world then go wildcard status and reveal you had your own plans then defeat tbe most powerful militaries in the world at the time in order to create arguebly one of the most powerful countries to ever exist.
Founding fathers were pretty deep down the rabbit hole to be as genius as they were

simple answer: immortal reptilian alien hybrids rule humanity and always win.

complicated answer: aliens don't have traditional language, they are telepathic and communicate with humans through images and ideas that are conveyed visually rather than verbally. this is because reptiles traditionally have very poor hearing and no vocal chords, they evolved telepathy and visual systems of thought. evidence for this is buried all over the world about 3km deep underground you will hit their ruined cities.

ayy lmao

Masons love egypt, obvious one no ?

*Greece and Rome
Don't get where people are coming up with Egypt.

The Royal Families of Europe rule America in secrecy through the masonic order (which also created the entire nation) and they are all Goa'uld and basically we are fucked because Daniel couldn't solve the final puzzle to create an Ascended superweapon to destroy them and now they rule our planet through the usage of super secret Goa'uld technology.

judism was taken from that region after the Persians were done invading them. it might have been another thing the arabs now called jews stole.

The Abrahamic religions are much older then the history of the ppl who follow it today.

Some of the events described happened 12k years back

daniel is sg1 is daniel from the bible.

mind blewn?

Ours is from the Western Roman Empire, Apex predator animals are common national symbols.

I've always wondered how you could tell if a secret society was lying or not.
You could functionally claim anyone was a member and build a statue or art for it.
Who could contradict you?

Yeah the Bible is pretty much the pilot episode of current global politics.

You ready?

That's bullshit, people in Europe had eagles holding things on their flags since before the Romans

Whhhew lawdy

Is this a Jojo reference?

My god, you gauys are so ignorant to the facts.

Study this:

Egypt-Kabhalla-Solomon-Templars-Money System-Globalism(NOVUS ORDU SECLORUM)-Freemasonary/Jesuits-Current Paradigm

Whoop there it is.

Do you even bird? They are two seperate species. Nothing to see here, just autistic fuckers getting birds confused

basically mishmash of cultureless people

Please don't replace your Union Jack with a leaf.

Ask the Freemasons

>You could functionally claim anyone was a member and build a statue or art for it.
that would be really stupid
>Who could contradict you?
family and friend of the person

Isn't all the 13 stuff because of the 13 colonies?

yfw the judeomasonic conspiracy was true

YOU SAYIN WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ N SHIT

>YOU SAYIN WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ N SHIT
freemasonry came from them, the symbolism

>Who could contradict you?
Researchers. Lodges have membership roles, so membership has to be proven before anything gets associated.

The only exception is the possibility of Sir Christopher Wren. He wasn't claimed to be a member until after his kids had died. But there are no records of it.

Thw 13 bloodlines that run this world friend. Have a redpill.

What documentaries on youtube is most recommended on the freemasonry topic? Who should I listen to?

I am not interested in Alex Jones or David Icke.

Self-Check, trips demand an answer faggots.

why are Non-Americans so fucking petty ?

it has nothing do with "lolnohistory" dipshits, the founders saw themselves as British anyway, because they were.

The real answer is that they were all freemasons

Alien contact with ancient civilizations etc.

And? What's your point? Now you know but literally so what?

read a book lazy shit

we wuz the fed reserve mofugga

I'm thinking the bank Jews and elite clubs knew the inbred pharoahs were related to those british specimens of perfection

What about a Brit making one

Manly p hall
Albert pike
do a quick research you will find plenty of book

if you are too lazy thank me later : mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Freemasonry for Dummies audiobook.
Or Masonic Roundtable.

You're always better off getting it from the well researched horses mouth instead of half-cocked conspiratards.

Think about it, you fool. KANGZ shit was their meme material. We have Kek and pepe, they had Egyptian shit.

Thank you. Not gonna lie though, I don't have time to read a book. Especially not this time a year, but I'll look up the names you mention and see who seems trustworthy on video form.

I'm honestly trying to avoid shills and wasting my time.

why the fuck did my browser crash when i opened that? some kind of leaf magic?

Terrible advice. Hall wasn't a Mason, and Pike is like advanced stuff for very specific side degrees. Not useful for someone wanting to learn about Masonry.

Whence Came You is another good one, but might be too esoteric for a layman.

I am going to give you the redpill on Masonry...

It was founded by Jews. Gentiles in the order acted as the "right hand" of Jews when it was impossible for them to hold positions of authority in politics.

Jews came out of Egypt and their religion is at it's roots, Satanic and worships fallen angels just as the Egyptians did. Jews are mixed with these fallen ET beings and believe that they are genetically superior because of this.

watch more peterson

the database is great. I found that on /x/ like 2 years ago. i have bought more than 30 books since then

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a Romaboo

Appreciate it. So where you would recommend i start to try and get a hold on the history of masonry in relation to Egypt for example?

Any videos on that?

How does Lucifer tie into all of this? There is a reason the elites worship him.

what do you think of the architectual theme at the new Elizabeth ''quay''?

The Masonic Magician by Phillipa Faulks, i guess? It explores Cagliostro inventing some Egyptian themes which have always been foreign to Masonry.

Is it not possible that a bird with spread wings, generally seen as a very majestic figure, was chosen as a symbol by two civilizations independently?

honorary mason I know but he was a rosicrucian, he was a reference like albert pike in symbolism.
Albert pike is hard to read I know, I'm reading morals and dogma it's strange how he read the book but really interesting.
I have stellar masonic too but I don't remember who's the author

this is outside of the IRS headquarters in maryland

same bridge different angle

>honorary mason I know
Only later.
>Albert pike is hard to read I know, I'm reading morals and dogma it's strange how he read the book but really interesting.
Yea, it's unlikely your average reader would have the classical education necessary to understand it's prose. But non-members would be at even more of a loss, because he's just talking about a series of side degrees which he wrote, and have since been changed.
So really, it's only worth reading after checking out Rex Hutchens Bridge to Light, Clausen's Commentaries, and when studying the Southern Jurisdictions previous A&AR degrees. Not really part of Freemasonry.

>What gives? What's 'Mericuh about ancient civilizations in Egypt?

Masons are egyptian larpers.

Romaboos.

Heru -> Horus -> Hero -> Logos -> Jesus -> The Enlightment (British one) -> noyoumove.jpg

you know who's pulling the strings of the jew puppeteer?
look into the Adobrandini, Orsini, Somaglia, and Breakspear families if you really wanna be redpilled.
enjoy your rabbit hole journey

btw, the Aldobrandini family is the the most powerful family on earth.
it's always the ones you don't hear about. rockefeller, soros, and rothchilds are popular only because they're frontmen who propagate the Council of Foreign Relations and the Bilderberg Group.
dig up boys

and same again. I'm married with two kids, but I see female genitalia in all these structures. Raging freemason built the 'vagina being penetrated' bell tower. The bells came from the first masonic lodge. I will find a pretty interesting article on it.

Novus Ordo Seclorum translates to New Order of the Ages which would be the USA.

>Perth

>I see female genitalia in all these structures
I think that says more about you, bro.

That's a big foot.

>Rex Hutchens Bridge to Light, Clausen's Commentaries, and when studying the Southern Jurisdictions previous A&AR degrees.
thank you did not know about them I'm more into occult reading like samael and blavatsky but I'm reading some book on Freemasonry

but there are jews who say they are, but truly aren't.
besides, your point is invalid. the illuminati was created by Adam Weishaupt - a german. Bavarian actually

"as above, so below"

Can you share more? How do you know it's the Aldobrandini line out in front?

look it up. sorry brah, but the thread would 404 before i finish typing my 'essay' on them. just google it and you'll end up researching them for hours.
don't forget to look up who the black pope is and the 6 black cardinals that control the vatican including the white pope

>on youtube
Listen to Bill Cooper.

He did 40 hours or so on the topic at least, that's a good primer, books are beter.

EVERY mason takes blood oaths to lie to you about "the craft"

Oh yeah they demolished this black glass pyramid recently from same area. Built by bell tower masons' daddy. Both state politician

also
>How do you know it's the Aldobrandini line out in front?
they're not. they're deep in the shadows

>EVERY mason takes blood oaths to lie to you about "the craft"
Source?

Can you at least offer a few jumping off points?

Seriously you don't see it? Has to do with the black swans, capital of freemason and entry to their satanic bullshit