What is it with liberals and cartoon/comic analogies?

What is it with liberals and cartoon/comic analogies?

>simple minded children

Who knows. You'd think with how much they love Harry Potter they would have picked up on that whole "don't blindly trust the mainstream media" theme that was pretty fucking prevalent all throughout it

I was working at an NDP convention, you have no idea how disgusting these commies look in real life. They're all fat, ugly, cripples, pakis, Indians, dykes and fags. I felt sick to my stomach

They need something simplified towards them as if they are learning disabled or a child.

JK Rowling being Trump is a much better analogy than Harry being Trump.

>Both are blond
>Both use Twitter a worrying amount
>Both are billionaires

There's more I'm sure

They think it's better understood and memorized by the low-iq masses like that.

They're still fighting memewar 1.0, using corporate or mainstream memes

>When you LARP as someone who respects science, but you're just an autistic manchild, who sometimes reads "Amazing Discovery from British Scientists" articles on (((BuzzFeed)))

Liberals are mentally arrested, they reached the maturity of a child and then stopped growing up.

>Without women the DeathStar would still be around today.

WTF i hate women now!!!

Easy memes with accessible emotional payload. Particularly for undeveloped children.

>What is it with liberals and cartoon/comic analogies?

They don't actually read books or study real world politics or history. Especially not in the Anglosphere.

All they know is fiction, because all undeniably positive expressions of their ideals have been fictional.

>"muh star trek"

I pray never to be such a parody of a human: one so infantile the extent of their knowledge is entry pop culture.

I found this comment hilarious, but then I realized I had missed the first line.

This

Exactly

I'm 100% certain numales and SJW types don't like Star Trek unless it is Abram's Trek.

Someone should make a comparison picture like and viral it

Goddamn but they manage to ruin some good shows.

I mean, Rick and Morty is definitely overrated, but it's still got its moments. I have to pretend the fandom doesn't exist to enjoy it these days. And they all seem to think it's just them and their five friends who've discovered it, like, "OMG was that a Rick and Morty reference? I knew you were cool!"

For some reason they always canonize the shitty lines, too. I've never understood that. An episode with like 8-10 legitimately hilarious jokes and the only one that ever gets quoted is the lowest-common-denominator crowd-pleaser about how awesome science is or what the fuck ever.

i think witty references to pop culture can be funny, but this shit is sad. look at the small souled bugwomen in the top right. unironic minion love is a sure sign of complete and utter libshit soul death.

They can have shitty western animation we have anime.

Community suffered the same problem except the only line I think that got heavily referenced a lot was "Six seasons and a movie!", despite there being much better lines in the show.

They have a childish mindset and basically do all their thinking through the lens of the culture that is fed down their throats.

>This asian subhuman with this Star Wars themed crap poster
She implies that the Death Star was real? Seriously? Thats her reasoning? Carrie Fisher was just a coke-addled wannabe actress.

>libshit soul death
New metalcore band name desu

This is why I can't enjoy a lot of shows, if too many people especially redditors like it, then it's probably shit, or at least it's fan base is.

Sounds kinda like Sup Forums

kek

If scientists became the leaders of our planet, how quickly will its resources be depleted and how long before the earth turns into a barren wasteland?