Berkeley police not arresting Eric Clanton

Berkeley police with its terrorist mayor @JesseArreguin don't arrest Eric Clanton. Mayor "100% on our side", the antifa asshole said to his parents. What to do with a corrupted police?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o
youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/category/testimonies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That should not act as a barrier of any kind for the victim to sue the perpetrator in civil court, where the burden of proof is preponderance of the evidence, rather than beyond a reasonable doubt.

Get a Jew lawyer and clean the motherfucker out.

We need to make him a meme. Something about how he came from a rich family, has money, works at a public university (i.e. an anarchist working for the government).

He's a weekend anarchist. Maybe he's a false flag and actually on the alt right - he hits a totally innocent guy in front of multiple video cameras? Why wouldn't he hit one of the guys with fascist symbols instead of a man sitting down with his hands up?

Once we have some kind of coherent meme solution in place, we need to spread it - especially in left leaning places. Hopefully, it'll spread, and deprive Eric of the one thing he loves - the community of his fellow anarchists.

Failing that, we could beat him to death with bike locks. (Please note: I don't support this in any way, I'm being totally ironic when I suggest killing him).

WHAT GREATER JOY IS IT THEN TO CRUSH ROUTE YOUR ENEMEIS KILL THE SURVIORS THEN HOLD THEIR WOMEN TO YOUR BOSOM AS YOU RIDE BACK TO CAMP

>Why wouldn't he hit one of the guys with fascist symbols instead of a man sitting down with his hands up?

Because he's not the bravest activist in the bunch, user.. Also evidenced by his mask and use of a weapon.

Well, yeah. Obviously that's the real reason. I'm suggesting ways we could make anarchists hate him though.

Yeah but antifa think differently, they think of him as a hero

This thread is going to get deleted in a few more minutes. Why are the mods such pussies?

Jews do not send Jews to jail for attacking the filthy Goyim. Attacks by the Jew on the Goyim is not a crime by Talmudic law....it's a virtue

So they allow violence.

You're fucked antifa scum

Bike lock attacker:

Attempted murder

youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg

2:00 He hits hits guy with a blue helmet and blue shirt

2:10 He hits hits guy with a black shield

youtube.com/watch?v=MbJ3mThW_2o

He hits the green bicycle helmet guy at 0:37

He hits the green military style helmet at 0:53

youtube.com/watch?v=wNH19O8E5IQ

Slow motion, hits guy in blue shirt with green bicycle helmet

At 1:12 he breaks military style green helmet

youtube.com/watch?v=yiRHocgNY6o

In this video he can be seen smacking more people over the head with his lock, fortunately his mask comes off

liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

Here is video of him smashing people over the head at Milo riot...

twitter.com/dancalbear/status/827012870785282048

>122406901
not for us, also we should find and target Berkeley police protesting with antifa, send a message. and if they are tyrannical in their official response, then use your second amendment right

nike locks it is then

LMAO stupid shitheads. You don't know how the justice system works.

It's not, "Wellllll, this guy kiiiiiiiinda looks like someone who committed a crime."

It works based off evidence. Eric is smart and covered his face and wore a hood. The fuck you think he did that for?

He's going to get away with it. Take it as learning experience. Next time there's some sort of protest everyone should have a bike lock in his hands haha. That's a funny mental image... a bunch of people standing around holding bike locks.

The Amerifats in Commiefornia need to stage massive protests demanding the criminal mayor to stand down.

the material assembled by Sup Forums should be enough for an arrest, or questioning by police at least. That is, if the Berkeley PD weren't corrupted by its terrorist mayor @JesseArreguin.

why are you faggots still not doing citizens arrest

Na the learning is. Better information gathering and targeting their families and friends. Soft targets are best targets

Isn't this why americans have the second amendment?

Bullshit, this guy is going to jail for a long time

His mask came off in one of the videos where he was swinging around with the lock.

California isnt america there is no second amendment there. Sad.

Thats why you only see this crazy antifa bullshit going on there and not out in real america where if you run around attacking people you will get shot.

>t. a fucking amateur

I don't know where you're from, or how long ago that was, but I think you don't quite realise the force that is weaponised autism. It literally gets people arrested for terrorist offenses, and then gets those same people off with a slap on the wrist..

Arested for what? It's not illegal to hit Nazis.

Besides, he's a local hero around here. If he were to be detained he'd be considered a political prisoner. Nobody likes Trump.

>It's not illegal to hit Nazis.

1. He didn't hit Nazis.

2. Even if he did hit Nazis, it is illegal.

We could flood his university with demands to get him fired. Doesn't matter if they do anything, just make it a hashtag and make them miserable. Remember, this is a man who sought out young adults the same age as his students, and tried to kill them merely for supporting the president and freedom of speech. Last time I ckecked there's at least 60 million people who might be outraged by that.

Report him to other alphabet agencies, report the Berkeley PD to the FBI, report him to the NSA, just keep calling the government until they come after you for annoying them.

>confirming he did it
you can't make this shit up

are you naive? remember pizzagate?

>remember pizzagate?

The most autistic thing I've witnessed on Sup Forums, by far. And I remember chanology...

if you fucks ever try to break from the union and a civil war breaks out im going to come over to aid the other states and break my foot off in your ass

You're an idiot. You can't make a hivemind of cowardly scum hate themselves when they already do.

They should, but it doesn't even matter at this point desu. Guy's fucked either way.

this,we should assemble a list of assholes that we have gone to war with and remind them once a year of their fuckery

How many signatures do you need on a petition to get Trump involved? 100,000 in 30 days? I'm sure Sup Forums could figure that one out pretty easily.

>Sup Forums

fuck

You just got in it late, i remember watching it develop and sheeit, was crazy shit

Have you got a pic or link to the video? I haven't seen that one, m8

Hey having a 'discussion' with someone, can I have some links about Soros funded Antifa and him also being a Nazi collaborator?

/sg/ managed to get him sent to jail after they released him the first time.

pls help

for you

attempted murder is a chargable offense even against a death row inmate you retarded fuck

>#altrightfurries

RULES OF NATURE

lol, I knew I recognized that name and I'm sure I've seen that fucker posting on Sup Forums

that's pretty funny

give the commies a taste of their own medicine then

You talk like a jew lawyer.

T. Jew lawyer

Thank you very much

You can rest easy knowing that his son is a larping cuck

>Berkeley police not arresting Eric Clanton

you know what to do cali anons

Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister,

(((police)))

(((mayor)))

doesnt matter, naming the jew is never wrong
you are welcome. There is also a network map showing the whole fuck up. cant find it at the moment. Next time use jewgle or and save info graphics for exactly such situations

well since smashing peoples skull in with a lock is something he likes but does not know from the other perspective someone might help him gain that experience. this is karma. and karma knows his name and face.

>the court hears harding posted more than 5,0000 comments online

looks like everything posted here is recorded forever

According to the German media, Macron is the favorite of the German politicial establishment.
If that is not reason enough to put him to the guillotine straight away, what would be?

Time to make use of your Second Amendment, wasn't it supposed to make you able to resist corrupt government officials?

not the network map I thought about but still important to understand the great strategical implications

Lol you know nothing about State Court. BPD is not the one who arrest him. When the charges go through it is the local law enforcement who arrest him. I know this is a bait thread set up by a deranged antifa child just by how OP knows nothing about CA state law. Or districts work.

now only if we can do this with the rat drawfag

Agreed. I'll drive us to the airport. You bring snacks.

Chokeahontas does things to me lads.

>Time to make use of your Second Amendment, wasn't it supposed to make you able to resist corrupt government officials?

"muh guns" is a meme here, mental masturbating by young LARPers and fat middle aged angry blue collars.

So you fags cry "muh 2nd amendment" but won't even use it for what it's designed for.

I will personally beat this faggot commie to death with a u-lock if he goes uncharged.

nice job user

>Failing that, we could beat him to death with bike locks. (Please note: I don't support this in any way, I'm being totally ironic when I suggest killing him).

>implying

Pizzagate was a circle of memesters, trolls, tinfoils and low-functioning autists. Literally nothing, but taken to the extremes.

Sup Forums has an archive, and there are many external Sup Forums archives. On top of that, Mark was a tripfag and an extremely prolific shitposter.. He even had a catchphrase. 'Can't bait the Sheikh'..

Yeah, me too.
It was great.

>we could beat him to death with bike locks
this isn't impossible. life is not CSI. If you have no record, how would they find you?

Pussy faggot, go back to ręddit.

Attention all law enforcement agencies: I am going to personally beat Eric Clanton to death if he goes uncharged, this is not satire.

lmao, I keep finding more shit looking back in that folder. I forgot how hilariously funny that episode was..
>Can't bait the sheikh he said..
>Turns out you can't bail the sheikh either.

This is GREAT now Sessions and the FBI can roll in and rekt Berkeley's corrupt political establishment and put these sick fucks in prison.

He and Moldylocks are complete and total clichew personified of every stereotype wrapped into one. Kek has truly blessed us.

When they hate him, they will hate themselves and eachother for the very same reasons.

Make him the object of ridiculous hypocrisy.

Damn why didn't the Mafia think of that? Why doesn't EVERYBODY do that?

>So you fags cry "muh 2nd amendment" but won't even use it for what it's designed for.
Pretty much sums it up.

>Implying liberals own anything other than good will purchased clothes, a grinder and a heavily used suction cupped dildo.

>GREAT now Sessions and the FBI can roll in and rekt Berkeley's corrupt political establishment and put these sick fucks in prison

>he thinks that the swamp has been drained

If a hero transgressed his mob, the mob will turn on him.

>Nobody likes Trump.
That's about as deep as you motherfuckers get; "I don't like somebody, so whatever I do is Ok." You're working with a grade school mentality. Keep it up and you'll receive the school yard beat down you're asking for..

His parents are rich as fuck, he's got a fucking trust fund, his future was secure that's why he felt invinceable.

LITERALLY AFFLUENZA

lefties hate Affluenza faggots.

That's how we should brand him in this push to rub antifa's nose in their cliched existence.

Saved. Good shit.
He's a murderer in the making. Christ.

Read the testimonials for insight on BAMN/antifa's cult-like psychopathic tactics to control their members: secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/category/testimonies/

Jason's is detailed and extremely informative.

>lefties hate Affluenza faggots.
No they don't. They vote them in year after year.

>Get a Jew lawyer and clean the motherfucker out.
Lawyers work for free?
Clean out someone who probably has less than 5 figures in the bank?

I bet that Jew Lawyer is frothing at the mouth for that pay out! And I bet that guy will love paying more for the lawyer than what this scumbag has.

They call them crust fund kids and hate them.

Demasking is the most important thing. Remove mask.

find where he and his parents live and break their glasses. Leave an U-lock in his doorbell and disappear. Repeat every week

>He even had a catchphrase. 'Can't bait the Sheikh'..
that doesn't even rhyme

Cool shit. Need infiltrator or spying for evidence. Then it will hit the news (they have to, this is juicy if true), gets to Trump, and then court is in SESSIONS!

It sure would be interesting if some autists could get copies of the fat fuck mayor's meeting schedule and call sheet to document just how much coordination is going on between him and felarca's crew.

lol, ok internet badass. let me hold my breath.

Based Eric, i hope you bring your bike lock to the next rally

You're talking about kids that are so rich they have lost touch with the common man? Like Chelsea Clinton? (calling a 37yr old a kid works when she is treated as if she were still 12.) Lefties love some Chelsea. What about the Obama girls?