Conservatism is the new punk

>Conservatism is the new punk

is he right?

he is a faggot

>THE MAINE STREEM METEOR

not really he's mostly center

True but hes not leading the movement.

Potion Seller, I am going into battle....

Fuck him

John Lydon agrees. it doesn't really take much effort to be "punk" though, that's kind of the point of it.

MAYNE
STREEM
MEDIUR

Most of these personalities are fakes

Crowler is really stupid for example. PJW is reactionary sensationalism and is basically YouTube fake news. I think Anne coulter is a fraud too but I don't know why. She is like a smart Katie Hopkins. Just a feeling. I'm glad Tomi lahren was recently exposed as a fraud too and she has dropped off the face of the earth it seems.

>identifying as a label

You shouldn't do this.

Posting Nazi memes online and crusading as a red neck in real life is the new punk.

Sup Forums yes!

He's not even a conservative. He's a fucking retard though

Not exactly, but he is right that all the bullied young white boys do indeed watch his videos and Stefan too.

His career took a nosedive after Fantano blasted him.

no, punk is fucking gay

this fat cunt always looks like he's been crying

coulter always backs up her positions with research. Katie Hopkins is great too, i don't know what issue you have with those two.

Yes.

no, he's just an autistic faggot

he's no better than that nigger at ABC that claimed navy Deltas mailed him parts of a downed blackhawk

emphasis on downed

>We da real rebels now

The reddit mindset

Only if you're edgy faggots like us. If you try too hard to be a 'centrist', or have taken any redpills about race or (((them))), then you're just a poser and you can fuck off.

Was punk rock started by rural and suburban retards?

Eh. A little. But not quite.

Why don't you guys like any of these polititubers? (coined it) honestly I know they've all said some dumb shit but aren't they helping stop the left bs?

Yeah

A lot of the people that joined seminal New York bands came from out of state

CUNZAVERATIZM IS DA NOO KOWNTA KULCHA

KGB psyops

maybe. most probably don't have an effect, they're just pretty stupid and repetitive.

I think he claims it's the new counter culture rather than the new punk.

I don't think it's something to aspire to. If you're a real figure of the counter culture, you'll have almost no audience, and you won't be given recognition until a few decades after your peak/death.

"its the new punk"

what a faggot douche he is

honest thoughts on pjw?

fuck you lame-o's
I'm a punker kid
eat my shorts you L7-weenie

> conservatism
> liberalism

The only true Americans are based constitutionalist with a progressive outlook.

People who uphold the constitution, uphold the welfare of the people, uphold progressive outlooks to make better living quality or innovate for the american people.

Everyone else is simply a tyrant, shit faced narcissistic population control freaks who wants to break the constitution in order to implement their totalitarian play land.

Punk was about being edgy, contrarian and triggering the politically correct establishment of the time, not about trans-sectionalism, queer theory, islamization and ideological censorship. Punk was more of an attitude than an ideology.

Reptilian transformation??????

Since mainstream culture is even more degenerate than the 70s punk scene, my guess is yes, to be a conservative today is to be a nonconforming outcast.

>Conservatism is the new punk
as in getting brutally raped up the ass in prison? yes, it is. conservatives do a very good job of getting turned out as punks in prison