Sup Forums you were right. Fuck Reddit, fuck Kekistan, and especially /r/kekistan...

Sup Forums you were right. Fuck Reddit, fuck Kekistan, and especially /r/kekistan. I posted a polished up Kekistani flag using their design and I was banned for making "Nazi imagery", when their flag is literally a copy of a Nazi design. All I did was posting something they created, and I was banned for making "Nazi imagery". What really was the reason, is their top post is a link to a merchandising store run by the mods, and they are stomping out any competitions. The whole place is just a front to forcing a meme so they can Jew you with some T-shirts, and they have no problem censoring any competition that uses "Nazi imagery".

Fuck them. Sup Forums you are the last place on the planet with little to no censorship and ideas are collided on level and fair grounds. Fuck Reddit, fuck this forced meme. I love you Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BiPdD1uQCLE
youtu.be/wJpgtWuIihQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using Reddit
>not realizing that meme and Sargon were Reddit as hell from Day 1

>Praise kek!
>Le epic digitz amirite guize?
>Kekistani when? :DDD

These people are the cancer of Sup Forums

took you this long huh

Reddit faggot, fuck off.

>Fuck them. Sup Forums you are the last place on the planet with little to no censorship

Before, i would have agreed - till i had an anti-antifa thread deleted in under 15 mins - and there was one last night of molywhore and her new Nazi alliagnce that was deleted too.

4chans been compromised too senpai

Kekistan is a sect. Learn how to use sects

>"I just posted a polished up Kekistani flag"

Kill yourself leftypol.

>Not realizing a great meme was ruined by normies

>great
>meme
Memes were never great.

Your flag is shit. This is where it's at.

Why do they call it Kekistan? We're not fucking muslims.

I think it's fucking hilarious how reddit has tried to turn Kek into a civil nationalist alt light movement, but they kept the fucking blatant nazi flag ripoff.

they are. But more like mixed shitskins. It is a bunch of disgusting Hipster wanne bees

Prefer the real flag of this board.

Yeah it was obvious, it was in their sidebar and Sargon is the sole and only source that tried to legitimize the meme, should have seen it coming.

Yes.

No shit.

Looking back now, it was never that great, also true that normies ruined it. As a meme, it outlived its purpose. Now it turned into a merchandising forced meme.

I don't care anymore, yours is just pixelated, learn to Illustrator.

It was supposed to be a "parody of identity politics", which now has proven to be a marketing slogan for some irrelevant pile of shit.

But it's not pixellated. Learn to use your eyes.

When you print at 300 dpi your size is not nearly enough for the intended scales of the flag, stop drawing with pixels in Photoshop and learn to draw vector.

Also what happened to "no Nazi imagery"?

The place is filled with fags - it always has been, if you belong there, then you go back and stay there.

what faggot like you dont understand is:

1. that flag and all that shit that came with it is fucking reddit tier cancer kill yourself

2. faggots cant have a swastika in it because it will trigger an police arrest in most fucking countries, or just scare people away from the ideology

3. you need to fucking die, go outside right now and kill yourselves. JUST FUCKING DO IT

Every time whites get a group together (((op))) make us look like neo fags and destroy what we trying to build.

I wonder, since the design of the Sup Forums or "Kekistan" flag is identical to that of Scandinavian nations, whether Sweden would change its flag so that it distances themselves from a "Nazi flag design".

I agree OP. First of all you shouod had never touched reddit. Second, understand that nothing good ever comes from reddit. They are not only a cancer of the internet but also society. Those "nerdy" type kids who you may encountered back in your school days, the ones that thought they were better than everyone else because they liked classical rock and pretended to like science via pop science were protoredditards that need to be gassed to death.
youtu.be/BiPdD1uQCLE
youtu.be/wJpgtWuIihQ
I hate every single one of them.

aaaand the swedecuck is triggered
top kek

too obvious, 1&2 faggot. (rules were made before Sup Forumss creation, we are grandfathered in.)

(((kekistan))) is for faggots who are to scared to admit they are racist.

They probably dont care as long as you buy their t-shirts