Trump wants assange arrested

>trump wants assange arrested

Any further proof elections are pointless?

2/10 shilling

>le shilllinng amirite fellow m'pedes **:^)lebasedblackman**

Back in my day shilling meant something son.

The Schilling just gets worse, are you faggots even trying?

Elections have always been pointless. Where is the surprise.

At least make the colors right

>le shilling just gets le worse right fellow pedes??? why are you not circle jerking zionism?????

It's not shilling you fucking retard, it's a fucking stupid decision made by Trump and should be highlighted

I don't understand why you don't think you can support someone and both be critical of elected decisions that go against their whole campaign

Topkek now u have reached 9gag Level, congrats

>epic xdd i called him 9gag now i can distract them from my faggotry

Am slowly unravelling my support for Trump, first the Syria strikes where he blew $60M worth of missiles that didn't do shit and now this bullshit. He's slowly showing he is incompetent to make decisions for himself and is unfortunately still under control of deep-state neocons. With that said he's still doing a better job than Hillary would've.

In b4, le shill, we've got the best pedes right folks lele stupid libtard.

Like the picture posted by op he is clearly driving the hurr für Trump is Jewish puppet narrative, which is something shills on their shill discord dedicated themselves to do, you fucking Idiot Piece of nigger AIDS shit

>hurr durr Trump is Jewish puppet
>hurr durr im not an shill
2/10 shilling

>uh oh he posted proof what do now pedes?

Are you going to attempt to ever bother citing information and providing it to back up your umbrella statement that we are creating conditions for communism? Are you too stupid to do this or just genuinely ignorant of how making a resting case works?

thanks for the kek brethren now my spleen hurts

suck trumps dick more faggot

What do? To go and to breivik everyone in DC doesn't sound like a viable option.

>back up your umbrella statement that we are creating conditions for communism?
Wow literally the worst Schilling comment i have ever saw, will you little Piece of nigger AIDS shit provide Information when I even mention communism?

-1/10 shilling

Trump was the worst thing that happened to this place. It's made a new kind of moral faggotry acceptable.

How do I make decisions for myself and critically analyse political decisions you do pretty well. The funny thing is you say I'm a shill yet I support Trump on his actions on bringing jobs back, upholding the constitution and trying to bring in a stringent vetting program for incoming immigrants. However he has fucked up on multiple other decisions but somehow critiquing these decisions makes me a shill.

You are a textbook definition of a cuck you Austrian fuck Hitler should've finished the job you lot are worse than any jew could be.

This.

I'm in the wrong thread, kek

Apologies, replying to the wrong post and wrong thread my dude

>hurr durr im full Trump Supporter
>hurr durr i can't attack based on your arguments
>hurr durr that's why I'm building my strawmans
>hurr durr hurr durr hurr durr

Topkek it's okay haha