Is anyone else freaked out by how much in life is determined by sheer luck...

Is anyone else freaked out by how much in life is determined by sheer luck? I could be born in south american shithole and stabbed in the middle of the street, in a war torn country, during famine or be a woman and be mentally handicaped, someone's life can be fucked up from start to finish based solely on when and where was he born.

I sometimes imagine being a black guy who stumbles on a site like this then feels bad about himself because people trash talk him based on something he had no choice in.

>imagine being a black guy who stumbles on a site like this then feels bad about himself because people trash talk him based on something he had no choice in.

Why would he feel bad to be born part of the superior negro race? We built the pyramids, we colonized America, the future belongs to us negros.

we have black anons

It's unfortunate but the only thing you really have control over in life is your own actions. You don't even have control over the outcome of a lot of situations in your life, you can only take the actions that will make it most likely the outcome you want will happen.

Perhaps not the future, but at the very least the city of Detroit, my swarthy friend.

there's no such thing as luck. there is a divine balance, a harmony connecting everything so well that it's perfect

see god in everything user

Exactly this. Thanks for pointing this out my black African American brother.

I'm a Somalian living in Germany atm. It really ain't that bad for me lol.

>poland
Is it really much different from what you told?

Um you were born in poland because your parents are in poland.

Do people really believe storks just deliver babies and sometimes they go to the wrong place?

It's way safer than the west because there are less turkroaches in it.

I'm coming next year via erasmus program. Prepare whitey girls

Life is living with the consequences of your birth. So unless your mother had an unwanted pregnancy, she made many of the choices for you.

It's not random where you are born, because you only exist in you current brain. You did not exist before birth and you won't exists after death. Nothing is random.

You're not born somewhere out of luck. We're not all a swimming pool of souls, waiting to be placed out at random at birth. You're born due to your parents, which in turn are born due to their parents.

You're not random, neither is your birthplace.

Not luck, but fate.

The stage is already set, we're mere actors going through the script.

Pic related is one of the many proofs of fate.

>You're not random, neither is your birthplace.
My nigga

or you could be polish.

>polish
>white

Don't go to poland... you should have picked another country, you are literally stupid

>slavs
>non white
Come on..

Poland is the cheapest good country, i am a poorfag.

It's not how much you have it's how you spend it. It's not what crayon box you got but how you draw. Etc etc.

You're literally not even talking about luck anyways. You're talking about nature vs nurture yet I don't think you even realize it.

Yeah i know that much, and i don't know which countries your department/university allows to go. But i would rather not go poland

wait people really care about what anons say about them online?

Everyone gets trash talked here, who gives a fuck what some nigger thinks?

Imagine being born a cuck

back to Kekistan faggots

You wouldnt be the same.
You think that way because you believe everyone is born with equal capabilities and intention.
It's not the case, and certain groups are prone to malevolence even when it would be a disservice to themselves because their enviosity get the upper hand in the way they act.

>certain groups
No. Certain people. Yet in certain groups, those people may appear more often.

If you were a black guy you'd be knee deep in some white pussy right now and wouldn't give a fuck

It doesn't matter whether or not he had a choice in it.

Imagine being born in venezuela without escape chance due to the fact that the currency is fucked.

True story down
After selling everything a venezuelan guy arrived in europe and claimed asylum , he was not allowed since venezuela is not at war.
Yet more people were killed last year in venezuela than in the syrian civil war.