HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED?

This shitrag just printed an article saying St. George was a Turkish-Arab! GET FUCKED. Any quick search around shows that his father was GREEK from cappadocia, and mother was GREEK from Lydia. How the fuck is Greece allowing as great a figure as St. George to be stolen by roaches just because his mother and father were born in areas stolen from Greek control? This makes me REEEEEE!

independent.co.uk/voices/st-georges-day-symbol-of-the-far-right-was-an-immigrant-a7695511.html

Near as anyone can work out thats actually true.

what are you talking about. The Turks were in central asia at the time

fucking jews and their fake news

it was actually written by a muslim

LOL the Turks have been doing that for years now! Always connecting anything hellenic-related which is located in Turkey, automatically becomes Turkish haha

George is a Greek name by the name, and so were his parents' names

>the left see's the flag of the country that, nursed them, fed them, educated them, protected them, payed for there healthcare, and was fought for by their won ancestors, as a symbol of far-right nationalism
Just make me legitimately sad.

we (turks) don't claim anything from greeks or their kike religion, only you anglos claim he was turk

when did you come to leech of our country?

I meant that he was actually an immigrant. I wouldnt expect a web journo to investigate historical demographics.

to get beady eyes

It's because they own us like dogs.

Next You'll be telling me he didn't slay a dragon

and way more money and healthcare
yea

are you a cypriot? or an actual turk

i am holiday baby

>leech of our country

fucking dog learn some respect for our turkish friends.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING KEBAB PIECE OF SHIT!

Turks are literally subhuman insects, you need to be exterminated with sarin gas you stinky kebab eating Christ-denying savages.

Daily Turkish routine:
9:00 AM - wake up and eat shit-coated kebab
10:00 AM - rape 9 year old daughter so as to emulate the prophet
1:00 PM - commit war crimes
3:00 PM - cover roach eggs with leaves so they can hatch into little turklings after the winter
6:00 PM - Desecrate beautiful church with ugly disgusting architecture
9:00 PM - Eat one last shit-coated kebab and rub sauce over shit-coloured skin
11:00 PM - crawl into nest with 9 year old and hump here with tiny roach cock

You will be removed you piece of shit. Removed right back to central asia where your subhuman rat-faced race belongs!

DEUS FUCKING VULT!

>Author: Qari Asim

on holiday? didn't know turks went on holidays

No kaffir, it's the jews. Don't think about it.

no, i am creation of roach-anglo mixbreeding

Jesus H Christ my condolences

we do not do anything, we do not claim any of that shit as turkic except the shitty buildings that we made better like hagia sophia and we admit that byzantines invented a lot of our cities
what we do do is waste tax money on fucking restoring your shitty piled stones so UN doesn't cry "wah wah grek genocdie 2.0"

thanks, i wish there was way out of this but there is not because roaches can survive even nukes

mate you realise how many fuckign brits get a turkish kebab every friday and saturday night? Anglos and Turks are bros.

>anglos and turks are bros

no no we are not you dirty fucking roach

Kek

But he wasn't an immigrant you fucking idiot.

German foreign policy summed up in ONE picture

>Anglos and Turks are bros.

Just because turks have widespread kebab shops in this country, instead of any other culture having FAST greasy late night food, doesnt mean anyone likes them

It just means theyre faster and cheaper than most other places and open later at night when youre out

fucking roach sympathizer

>Meat grilled on a stick
>Fuck me I love shit skins
That's some real logic

In a funny way, they're telling us how to defeat them. Anything they don't like is 'far-right/nationalist/nazi/fascist'. It's like olen day christ-cucks accusing everything of being satanic. In the end, the satanic is what actaully destroyed them.
They're telling us the answer to the leftist problem, and it's the surrounding political thought of schutzstaffel/deus vult.

All accounts agree that he was either born in Cappadocia or Ludda. Which was/is in what is now Turkey and Israel.

I honestly think there is. We stopped Russia from capturing Istanbul after all.

Autism speaks.

Truly pathetic, the thing is you don't realise the Turkish diaspora in England are the best diaspora.

When every other village-scum diaspora in Europe voted yes on the referendum by majority, England's diaspora voted 80% no.

Check on your underage wife before she starts menstruating, Mohammed.

they are desu. There was this TurkCypriot in my school and he was o k t.bh

>Americunts think that's what people mean by kebab

-_-

My parents are both from Istanbul.
They taught me secularism and Atatürk and to be strong for my people and nation along with the rest of my local Turkish community (not many but my barber etc). They also made me study a lot, they really want their kids to be something in life.

I think the UK likes to jump on the "hey we're european too we must have the same immigration problems" train just because the rest of Europe has actual problems, they learn what German-Turks are like and they assume all Turks are the same, regardless of country or location.

German villager Turks:

whats up mann amina koyim give me ur money amina koyim bıçaklarım seni ulan

>shit skins

Turks are aryans from the Eurasian steppe, they're whiter than any american mongrel.

Turkey has been our ally more often than not and we both shared the noble ambition of global empires based upon reason and logic. Your average kebab shop owner is the nicest person you could meet, even been offered a chance to marry someone's daughter.

We stopped Russia from conquering Constantinople because they would've had access to the Bosphorus and an anti-Western empire stretching from Norilsk to Damascus.
We have never had any love for the Turks and in fact twenty years earlier Britain almost ignited a world war by supporting the Greeks in their war of liberation.

anti-western meaning anti-cuck liberal. fuck you, apostate scum

We also helped them in the Crimean Wat

he never went to England though. immigrant fucking where?

kill yourself roach

fucking insects on my board

yes. It's also about being lumped in with the rest of muslims, so they see you like a Paki. We do have quite good relations with Turkey irl however.
*war
my mistake

Yes, but the Crimean is the only real example that comes to mind, and it rather loses its weight when you consider that Britain spent almost half a million lives dismembering the Ottomans and liberating Bethlehem (under Allenby) in the Great War just half a century later. They likely would've fought to Ankara had there been the political will to do it.

They should all be shot

Only thing good about Turks are those little fez hats. They're pretty cool.

That was France too. But we've been allies more than those two instances.

It wasn't turkey at the time you fucking retard