AfD moves to the far-right - will drop out of parliament

This is the end of the AfD - Petry is out and the neo-nazi Gauland is at the helm. I predict that the CDU/CSU will now get 40% with the FDP 7%. The AfD will not get over 5% and maybe even the Greens will drop out of parliament too.

This will mean a Merkel-FDP coalition is possible. A based, neoliberal Germany awaits us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSQ6s_tVoIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Praise kek, white nationalists are never OK! Based civic nationalists like Trump and Merkel are the future!

Wtf is wrong with Germany how can your anti immigration party still be so low?

thx Höcke. When the AfD goes down know its your fault.

inner party fighting and trying to win rhetorical battles instead of political ones.

Blut und Eisen.

Time to make Deutschland Preußen again.

German secret services probably infiltrated it and created inner warring.

Because the party has been destroying itself from within for years now. First, the founder of the AfD, Bernd Lucke, was kicked out for not being 'right-winged' enough. Now the 'hardliners' got Petry to finally resign.

It'sd nothing but stupid bitchfights that is killing the AfD - which was once the hope for conservative people like me.

I do not like what I'm seeing at the moment.

What are AfD's views regarding Poland? I don't feel completly comfortable with far right in Germany.

Make Großdeutschland again

The same thing happend here but the hardliners got kicked out of the party sadly.
Our anti-immigration party currently polls at around 20-28% in polls with alot of "undecided" so it looks very good for us.

>FDP 7%
>AfD not over 5%
Are you retarded on purpose. Please tell me you're really not that dumb. Do you even know who Gauland is? This is one of the best possibilities for the AfD.
Don't listen to him. He is pulling those numbers out of his ass.

>What are AfD's views regarding Poland?
The do not have anything against you guys. Why would they? You are a christian nation.

everything is fine when you give us our rightfull clay back

we want the borders of 1937 back because there are legit

Pretty much all right-wing parties in Europe support each other by now, the AfD is no exception. I don't see any problems here.

>1937
Don't you mean 1871?

(((they got to her))) even faster than Trump

Weidel and Gauland running the show is a sign of unity within the party... Weidel represents Petry, Gauland represents Höcke...

Gauland based af, but does say sometimes stupid thing. But the AfD is all we got, so make some magic happen!

Dumb Ass Kike lol
get back to the Oven

>1 post by these IDs
And Sup Forums falls for the one-two demoralise/D&C shill post again.

Not our Girl

Good. Means the situation will not be solved the democratic way. Sieg Heil.

What's wrong with you guys? The AfD is more successful in much less time than any other new founded party in Germany ever has been. I see as a very positive thing that Petry deliberately gives up her position in favor of a unified presentation of the whole party.

Gauland and Weidel are pretty damn based, too.

>tfw some old guy touches your boob

Bullshit. The polls will be up again soon. Now that Petry has been btfo the party will stand united again. Weidel is as good a leading figure as Petry. I just would have liked Meuthen instead of Gauland. But overall I am optimistic about the future of the AfD.

There are no real policies towards or against poland. AfD is mainly a reaction against the centre-left political clusterfuck here in Germany. Don't believe the "AfD = Nazis" Hype, they are mainly conservatives, basically like the CDU / CSU up until the early 90s.

nope

the treaty of Versaille is a piece of shit but its legit
youtube.com/watch?v=PSQ6s_tVoIs

we all know the real reasons for the ww2 and thtas danzig and the korridorfrage

I want the borders from 1942.

>A based, neoliberal Germany awaits us
with criminalization of speech, ideological censorship, sounds great

Frankly, I don't see the AfD reaching or even breaking the 5% barrier with Gauland and Weidel leading the party.

Damn right, this time we finish the job together

>1 post by this ID.
>based neo liberal Germany

Fuck off Kike shill. Saged.

>Kein Danzig
>Kein Posen

Alles oder nichts, bre.

>Legit
>Versailles

Versailles was nothing short of a Dictate.
If I get you to sign something because I will starve you and your Family do Death if you dont, then thats hardly a legit "Treaty".

I think you're overestimating the importance of charismatic leaders right now. Of course, it would be nice to some Farage-like person at the top but with the AfD being the only party actually worthy of being named oppostion, there is no way in hell that the AfD goes below 5% at the next general elections.
If they now manage to avoid any further public bitchfights, all the better.

Petry was dragging the party down by getting pregnant at the worst time and trying to turn AfD into FDP 2.0

>Fler mit seiner beschissenen Türkenfrise
Raus.

>Er lacht nicht über den größten Autisten der deutschen Rapperszene
Raus.

That is why female politicians should be discouraged.

>legit
>had no right or reason to take away that land except "muh Belgians"
>legit
>taking literally propaganda and asshurt baguetts as reason
>legit
>implying the claim for rightful land will ever go away because someone forces an unrightful leader to sign a piece of paper

so they are confirmed controlled opposition then

Should straight up not be allowed.

>10% for months
>Höcke not only still in but has influence.
How can they be in charge of making laws if they cant even make laws within their own party to kick him out

Absolutely. Just watch the speech she has given in Essen a couple weeks ago, pregnant women lack all the attributes to symbolize a strong leader of a movement like the AfD.

And now the current borders are legit because there was genocide/ethnic cleansing ?

not controlled opposition, just dumb

>Make Großdeutschland again

Remember last time you tried that?

träum weiter

If they sperg out again, their borders will end up going west to Rhine and east to Elbe.Or there wno't be a Germany at all.

They will turn into HRE 2.0 top kek.

It seems you have not the slighest idea how hard it is to kick someone out of a political party, Sarrazin and Edathy are still in the SPD despite the party desperately trying to get rid of them

Lucke wanted to soften their political agenda so the afd would be electable for more people and to get out of the constant nazi accusations, same with petry.

But that´s not what we need. We need a real right-wing alternative to the left cyclejerk of the "other" parties here and germany.

And btw germans need to stop being so fucking paranoid about the past. if they can´t let this guilt cult rest then nothing will ever change.
And kicking out those two was a step in this direction wich is good.

Most of the Eastern Lands have been inhabited by Germans for up to 700 Years.
Is Switzerland going to stop being Switzerland if I kick all the Natives out or kill them if I cant?

Just try us, deutschcuck

stfu swiss jew

>runs together with a lesbian woman
>neo-nazi Gauland

Yeah but they are absolutely irrelevant. Höcke still has pull and I dont want him anywhere near a real position of power

You are still occupying Slavic lands and they will one day be returned to the rightful owners.

>deutsche Rapperszene
>nicht ein Deutscher in der """deutschen Rapperszene"""
Regt mich echt zum Denken an.

>Most of the Eastern Lands have been inhabited by Germans for up to 700 Years.

What are you going to do? Move Germans back to western Poland?
How are you going to do that with your shrinking German ethnic population?

>implying you want muslim occupied territories back

Kek'd er ist nur Türkischen jungs im Deutschen rapperszene?

>If they now manage to avoid any further public bitchfights

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. Every time the AfD had a solid run for a couple weeks/months, someone somehow started yet another bitchfight.

Of course I am going to vote for AfD in September but, the new leadership needs to get their shit together. I don't wanna see them going down just like the pirates have a while ago.

Kill your self
Picture related

One day we will be von der Maas bis an die Memel again

Meuthen and Gaulands speeches were based, even Weidel was in attack mode.

Turks, arabs, you name it.

Yeah this, not that I know as much about is as a German but I have worried that in the quest to distance itself from the "far-right" AfD ran the risk of abandoning the, if we're being frank, ethnonationalism that is what the makes the party based in the first place.

gauland is very rightwing and weidel is a right libertarian, not a bad choice imo

I feel you. But we have to remember, we don't need to compare ourselves to the Pirates. We are more successful than they ever were and the problems we are addressing are only going to get bigger, not disappear.
The public will (and did) stop caring about fuckin 'Vorratsdatenspeicherung' after a while, they are not going to accept increasing rates of rape and murder indefinitely.

Vermutlich wolltest du sagen
>sind nur türkische Jungs in der deutschen Rapperszene?
Ja, ich kenne keinen deutschen Rapper, aber ich mag auch keinen deutschen Rap. Es gibt ein paar Deutsche wie Hustensaftjüngling, die zu behindert sind um sich Rapper schimpfen zu können.

It's a good thing that East Germany was under communism

Nice wet dreams

>But that´s not what we need. We need a real right-wing alternative to the left cyclejerk of the "other" parties here and germany.

Like NPD? Yeah, they sure showed the other parties how you stay under 5 percent forever.

deutschrap ist ja auch ein dreck der der jugend den kopf wäscht. vom musikalischen wert mal ganz zu schweigen.

kys shill

Try not commiting a massacre of unarmed ethnic germans like you did prior to ww2 and i'am sure everything will be fine.

>Alle hypen Kollegah weil er der einzige ist der überhaupt richtig Deutsch kann

Meine Mandeln sind aktiviert

Do not misunderstand me. Currently all the ancient German Lands are better in the Hands of Christian Slavs then they could ever be under some Red-Red-Green German Parliament.
But the fact still stands that these Lands are German and that at some point a Solution should be found. Poland could be compensated with their old eastern lands currently held by Russia.

Precisley. German is still used as a secondary Language in many old eastern German Territories. Of course, as stated above in Germanys current state its better in other hands then in ours. But if we had the capabilities, advertising for moving to the East, and giving State support for it doesnt seem too bad.

>Like NPD? Yeah, they sure showed the other parties how you stay under 5 percent forever.

i don´t know why you would even think about comparing these two parties. the afd is nothing like the npd.

I agree. On the other hand though, they need to stop dropping bricks (eg stupid 3rd Reich comparisons) that the leftist media will happily pick up and throw back at them x100.

The AfD must not become the next NPD at all costs. If something like that happens, the party will be done in no time.

>Vermutlich wolltest du sagen
Haha ja mein Deutsch sind so slecht drei jahren auf Deutsch studieren und nicht so gut gelernen haha.
>ich kenne keinen deutschen Rapper, aber ich mag auch keinen deutschen Rap.
Nur Ausländer mag rap hier im Schweden, So ich denkt das war dem situation im Deutschland auch.
>Es gibt ein paar Deutsche wie Hustensaftjüngling, die zu behindert sind um sich Rapper schimpfen zu können.
Kek'd

yet

They're a true alternative to the left cirklejerk mein Freund Detlef. How have they fared ao far? Have they made Deutschland great again?

>Swede attempting German
>Its not that bad.

Not everything is lost it seems.
But yeah, Rap is mostly listened to by Foreigners or by people who run around with their Pants pulled down to their knees.

do krauts have no self-preservation?

what´s your point schluchtenscheißer?

Suggest an Alternative in Germany.
Any Party that one could vote for, that is better.

>inb4 dont vote

>ancient German Lands
Nice try

no why would we? we would literally kill ourselves over being called racist or nazi.

The point is that if you abandon Bürgerlich you're left with as many people as the NPD has - about 2 percent.

Also all german women should have 5 children like Petry.

You need to make Deutschland well Deutschland again mate. pic related.
Also expel all foreign occupying armies from your land.
Well Poland is clearly trolling.

the Saar AfD was radical enough to be disavowed and encouraged not to participate in the elections by the National AfD

they still did and got 6%. Maybe that's just because people here in the Saarland are bölfischer than everyone else, but our AfD is defo more radical than Gauland and Weidel

>Mein Gesicht wenn wir im Politikunterricht einen Rapsong analysiert haben, in dem der Rapper Allah preist und droht Patrioten in die Luft zu jagen
Niemand schien damit ein Problem zu haben und manche fanden die """Musik""" sogar gut.
Pretty much this

dude nobody gives a shit about who shat on some soil 700 years ago. get out of you bubble

>get called far-right for years
>uh oh they're going to be far-right soon

>Tribes from 2000 years ago
With that logic we might as well give half of Europe
to Italy.
And we dont want that now, do we?

We do but most Germans are simply too afraid of being patriotic due to the libshits calling them out wherever and whenever they can.

Remember - Here in Germany, you can't be a simple patriot. You're either a liberal or a nazi. There's nothing inbetween - which is sad.

Big shoutout to the leftist media, of course.

AfD is a party of incompetent, divided buffoons. I would have voted for them as sign of protest but I won't risk handing Germany over to the red-red-green commies.

It will be painful but my vote belongs to Muddi now.

>Niemand schien damit ein Problem zu haben und manche fanden die """Musik""" sogar gut.

Wunderts dich? das bildungssystem ist ja auch fast komplett von ehemaligen 68ern unterwandert.