Who else here thinks that being anti-fascist is probably a pretty good thing?

Who else here thinks that being anti-fascist is probably a pretty good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbxZargtXug
youtu.be/13ul30-65zE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Supercuck

No, we need a fascist leader.

Antifa is the wart on society's ass and every antifa idiot should be clubbed to death.

>A jew owned comic spouting Cultural Marxism in the 1950's when the subversion had begun

w0w neat :^)

Well in this fucked up world that we live in today fascist actually means anti-fascist and anti-fascist means fascist.

Why is he stroking a little chinks face?

I think superman should be locked up not looked up to

Not me

sage faggot

It's not anti-fascists, it's anti-multiculturalism.

Fucking pooftah

Superman was talking about whites and Protestants being mean to blacks and Catholics.

notice how the poster works because it's still majority white

Wait a second...

>Trusting Catholics
>Trusting people who swear allegiance to a foreign ruler

Do you want a fifth column? Because that's how you get a fifth column.

that looks like that blacked.com macro lol

If by pretty good you mean pretty gay then yeah.

SHIIIEEEET

>1986

KRYPTONED

KEK.

No Superman, don't!

Being "anti-fascist" is on the face of it a good thing
Being "multicultural" is on the face of it a good thing
Being for "social justice" is on the face of it a good thing

The problem is how adherents of this ideology put it into practice. Just using the label anti-fascist doesn't justify your completely immoral and unacceptable actions, i.e. public violence against people you deem as fascist

kek

kek

supemaned.com

>*SUPERMAN THEME PLAYS*
AH SHIT NO

Most of our "anti-fascists" are more fascist in their ideology and tactics than the people they accuse of being fascists.

youtu.be/XbxZargtXug

or

youtu.be/13ul30-65zE

This is what happens when you let americans draw comics.

6, 2, 4, 8, 3, 1, 5, 7

Yeah, German, English, French, Scandinavian... Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Mormon...

Americans have always disliked dictators, we've been indoctrinated to hate them since pre-school. Anti-Fa is being led by hippy liberal anarchist professors that blind-side people with bike locks. They call their fellow citizens Nazis and CorrectTheRecord of holocaust survivors for disagreeing with their fantasy world view.

LMAO NO

1950s Superman would be called a fascist nowadays.

Churchill sums it up perfectly.

What the fuck....now i hate Superman

>I don't understand what fascism is: the post

this

You guys fucking ruin everything

SUPERMAN'D

(you)

Webster's definition of Fascism : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

>exalts nation and often race above the individual
Being part of a community and having pride in ones nation and race? Pfft! It's much better to play video-games 12 hours a day then masturbate myself into a coma.

>centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader.
Sounds like they might actually get something done. Nonsense! I want political gridlock.

>severe economic and social regimentation
A government that protects me from financial exploitation and degeneracy? Bah! I want to be a cog in a giant soul-less machine that I hate but have no choice but to work there. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for my gangbang at the pride parade.

>forcible suppression of opposition
A press that has to provide evidence of it's claims? But I wanna be entertained #MakeDonaldDrumfAgain. I'm so clever!

I'm so glad we're a democracy #I'mWithHer

Beat me to it

But pol is fascist.

It's not being part of a community. It's supporting the state blindly.

Yes, in the original meaning, not these commie LARPers today.

KRYPTONED