Is Johnny Depp white? This is very important to me...

Is Johnny Depp white? This is very important to me, because I have some phenotypical resemblance to him and I just want to know if that's white phenotype or not. I'm 100% sure that my ancestors are european. I'm not mexican etc.

No, he's clearly a nigger. Use your eyes.

Are you sure?

He's mixed with native american. He said that in an interview.

Not white.

He had a hot wife. I like her

>brown eyes
>white

"It does not appear that this Native American ancestry has been documented. All of Johnny’s grandparents and great-grandparents are listed as “White” on United States Censuses. No verified Native American ancestry has been produced for Johnny Depp."

>I'm 100% sure that my ancestors are european
Why not just get a 23andme done?

Pawel, im afraid you are a nigger.

He isn't white but that doesn't matter because he has fucked more white girls than any of you ever will.

I'm a quarter Comanche, and have been told that I look somewhat similar to Johnny Depp (Not in attractiveness, of course, but similar cheekbones, same odd skin-tone, etc.)

To the best of my knowledge, both of my half-Native grandparents identified themselves as White.

>Depp
Violent mixed Race subhuman and drug addict.
Also old.

Nah but he's hot.

Drug addict? I don't follow this shit. Whaddya mean by that?

French/cherokee.

So pretty white.

It's Hollywood, user. I don't keep up with celebrity gossip either, but at this point you should just assume that they're all drug-addled degenerates.

As white as Hitler was.
So no white to Sup Forums

John Depp is part native so he is like a castizo (no anglo equivalent for this distinction), a mostly white euro/native mongrel.

Distinctly North American, desu.

Unless they had his children it doesn't really matter except that he's having more fun.

He's French

He even moved back to France

100% euro

I doubt they were comanche. They would be on the rolls for the tribe and you would receive benefits. The rolls are 100 years old so you could easily figure it out.

Just what I've heard from my mother, I haven't really looked into it much myself.

There's something not-white in her family though. She and I both are olive skinned, have fairly high cheekbones, and almond eyes.

I suppose one day I'll actually have to dig through her side of the family tree and see what I find.

is kutcher white? people say i look like him

>23andme
>giving your DNA and blood to (((scientists)))
no, thanks

no, pic related is the original white man as created by Yakub the big headed scientist

yes, he is
he looks anglo

he has some african admixture according toethniccelebs. doesn't suprise me considering that 89% of white americans today have at least a drop of african blood
not something to get all worked up about tbqh

hes white enough. i mean look at this family

doesnt matter what purist storm losers on Sup Forums say. if you're the same phenotype as johnny depp you're white enough to lose jobs to diversity quotas, you're white enough to have your place at uni traded to an african, white enough to be called a nazi for having the wrong opinion and ultimately white enough to be hung from a lamp post by a pack of wild niggers on day x