Quick question for my Amigos on Sup Forums. How is spain right now in terms of refugees? as bad as france...

Quick question for my Amigos on Sup Forums. How is spain right now in terms of refugees? as bad as france? I would love to come visit your country and walk the Camino De Santiago some time soon, but not if there is muslim invaders robbing and harassing pilgrims everywhere.

i understand their main problem with immigrants is amerindios and some africans

Spain has always had to defend its borders against Africans so no, not as bad as France. Gypsies are still the number one thing to watch out for. Africans just try to sell you sunglasses at the beach

Nah refugees don't come here since we treat them like shit. However, gypsies are a big problem.

In Spain there are only few refugees.
If you are referring to immigrants, Muslims etc, don't worry, El Camino de Santiago is in northern Spain and most of the immigrants are in the south and in cities like barcelona or madrid

This. The north is comfy as fuck and white men are welcome here.

thanks for the info boys, maybe ill bump into you some day. I met some Spaniards when I was trimming weed up in Humboldt. Learned my first spanish phrase "Uno papel para me porfovor" "One rolling paper for me please" lol...Mad love for you Spanish.

I think you mean perdona tienes un papel??

The spanish do seem to smoke shitloads of weed. I guess it's warm and sunny so ppl don't need a 600W lightbulb to grow it

There were a lot of Arabs/Africans in Barcelona but even so nothing like London

You should visit a country where you could expect to find refugees. See if reality matches your expectations.

I would love to go, too, gotta get my hands on that jamon Iberico.

nah im good.

ive seen the videos of white tourists getting assaulted by groups of African Refugees in Paris, Ive seen the aftermath of the US tourists in London hit by the terrorist driving over the bridge hitting people. Id prefer to visit somewhere i can enjoy myself and not be worried about islamic terrorism the whole time.

Gypsies are the worst problem here. I would insta change all gypsies in spain by moors or africans If it was given the oportunity without a blink.

And I hate moors and africans so imagine how worse the gypsies are

We took around 400 rapefugees in total. You will only find white people in the Camino de Santiago, a you would be able to sleep in the open if you want. Spain is 4 times safer than US according to statistics of safety index.

Last year I lived in Amsterdam in the middle of one of the poor muslim areas. I saw horrific things like teenagers talking to their friends, people doing their grocery shopping, and people commuting from work and back.

The problem with this board is no one has any real experience. Just what everyone says on Sup Forums.

Latin Americans competed for the positions that in other countries were filled by Muslims. No big problem yet.

Gypsies will be annoying and start shit with you. If you hit back, he'll be backed up by all of his shit friends.
Muslims don't come here because there is no gibs, also they tend to be in the big cities or the south.

I find it unlikely that you have no social security.

you can´t Ahmed, ham is haram as fuck

What they do? Here they sell cars and mind they own business but are annoying as fuck

>Oh hey your neighbourhoods are full of muslims and will replace you due to higher birth rates but it's ok because I didn't see them do anything crime related.

Why are civic nationalists such fucking cancer holy shit.

They will try to trick you with a sob story while one of their friends will pickpocket you, they'll rummage through trash, they can't read etc. They're just subhuman trash, we are always warned about gypsies before a trip to europe.

Lower class will always have a higher birthrate. In my mostly white hometown, you'll see chav white teenage mothers everywhere making lots of babies. Look at class and wealth rather than superficial aspects.

> A small population of muslims don't cause a problem
> western muslims are true muslims

We also treat gypsies like the shit they are.

Also, if you are white you'll be fine.

Yeah and your point is?
It is very simple, high non European birthrates in Europe = bad, high European birthrates in Europe = good

You get it now?

>Nah refugees don't come here since we don't have gibsmedats.
FTFY

Dont delude yourself my friend, spaniards are as blue pilled and turbo cucks like the french or the germans, or even more. The reason we are not flooded with dindus and mudslimes is that we don't have money like Germany or Sweden. This is in part why this place is still comfy to live (in most parts). If you can sustain yourself here this country is still pretty nice.

It just doesn't mean very much to me. The lower class have more babies, and that's an interesting discussion, but what colour their skin is doesn't really matter.

we have all from rumania

The lower class have more babies because they got nothing else to live for.

Well, it's a few reasons. Occasionally you'll find girls having babies just for something to do in life.

m8, europe is for whites you cuck

What other reasons are there? What other reasons would there be to have babies when you know you are dirt poor and probably can't provide for them other than to pass on your genes and hope that your kid will get out of the dirt poor situation and make something of him/herself.

i thought poland was supposed to be red pilled

>refugees
We have lots of moslems thanks to Zapatero, he put almost a million moroccans here, most of them are leaving to France, we have lots of gyppos from Romania too, Syrians we got a few but not that much and few niggas too

How many gypsys did you get?

In certain places and conditions in the world, it's a good idea financially to have lots of babies. This was the case everywhere in my grandparents' generation.

Another reason is simply lack of education and a bad upbringing. You're a teenager, you like sex and you're not educated enough to use a condom. Bam, baby is made.

gypsy people is spread all around the world, it is not matter of how many we got since they were already here.

The current government isn't as right wing as you think. It's right wing in a kind of fearful Catholic way, but otherwise all the parties are at least somewhat leftist here.

800 k Romanians could be 500 k gyppos + 100-150 k white whores ≈18-25 yo and 150-200 k average romanians

Barely no refugees and among the lowest immigrant population in western Europe, specially low in the areas of the camino de Santiago.

No problem the shitskins are mainly away from those areas,you can experience real spain walking it.
And there are pretty beautiful ancient churches along the route,you have to think that pilgrims walked those towns some 1300 years ago,so they would stay at the towns so said towns would prosper,and thus build beautiful buildings and churches that are now centuries old,even in small ass middle of nowhere towns,you'll find beautiful places.
(The very same stone fountain that holded the holy water my father was baptised with is some 1000 years old and we are talking about a village with less than 20 inhabitants in winter)
Depending on the route you take i recomend you stop at Astorga roman town,with roman city walls,cathedral and a palace designed by gaudi (the same guy that designed the sagrada familia of barcelona)great town without any tourists spoiling it best foodie etc etc (it is near my ancestral home town)
Never seen gypsies in my are i guess there are more in Galicia but at the cities in the poor run down areas of town,simply avoid them but you can walk around no problem,it ain't chicago