Whould you have a problem with living in a multiracial country if all races were the same...

Whould you have a problem with living in a multiracial country if all races were the same. If black people had the same IQ and succes in school, business and family would you still want a white ethno-state?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesecretsecretgarden.tumblr.com/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's like asking if humans could breathe underwater would you mind living in the ocean. Pointless since it isn't real. A better question would be if genetic engineering could improve all races and get them to parity with each other intellectually or so.

So you're asking that if niggers were white would we accept them?
How stupid are you?
>saged

That's like my dream state.

I think changes to the culture would go a long way.
Jews could do it easily with the media.
They just choose not to.

yes, preserve ALL cultures in their respective countries. We don't need to fuck up the world by forcing everyone together.

No, I like that blacks have lower IQs, its my only source of self-esteem. Without racial hierarchy, than whiteness would hold the same value as any other race. I have a huge ego stake in the existence of whiteness in biological and social terms.

>would you still want a white ethno-state?

Yes, largely becasue of lessons from the fate of your own multiethnic country.

Changes to culture would make some difference, but you're fundamentally running into a problem of the fundamental building blocks of a culture, people make cultures moreso than vice-versa, you can't put low-quality materials into a process requiring high quality and expect to get something good out, the major problem is that most blacks just aren't that high quality or capable of making it in an industrial or post-industrial Western-style society and the culture it needs to healthily sustain itself.

would fugg tbqh

Honestly I probably wouldnt care. The fact that muslims are recidivist thugs and that african and middle easterners form gangs and fuck up society is what pushed to the right in the first place. If everybody was the same (e.g. same crime rate, intellegence, family values) then there wouldnt really be anything that wouldve pushed me to where i am now.

Anyone know who she is?

There would still be a lower class that people would target. That is what people target after all.

thesecretsecretgarden.tumblr.com/

why would i need a white state if everyone was white?

I love you so much Austria ... Cheers!

I don't mind even if they are not the same.

Some arabs in france who went to College are pretty fucking french to me, they lost most of their arabic heritage and dress, speak, act like french people.

Sup Forums keep looking at the vast poor uneducated part of immigrants but don't see how well they assimilate when given proper education

Blacks in the u.s. have been getting the same educations for 2 generations now, they've made no effort to assimilate. Anyone else that comes here with the exception of spics assimilates within 1.

America is different, there was no common culture since the begining. You're all sons of immigrants

USA fucked themselfs forever, they used black to be the richest country on earth, but the blacks didn't leave and will for ever be a stain. You're made to be distroyed.

Only the old continent will survive the 21st century

I have a feeling we'll be more successful at deportation than Europe when the time comes. There's a common mixed European culture. Is it less organic, sure, but it still exists.

No majority wants to deporte anybody in France. It's only the poor educated and hate filled people, who vote LePen, that wish for that.
Most of us know how well most Magrheb people can assimilate well. The first problem we have in France is the ghetto system that puts all migrants in commie bars and let them rot there.
The more we mix the better

>the more we mix the better
How's that going to help you and your culture survive exactly? Becoming a grey mass of mixed former colonies.

>Grey mass of mixed former colonies

Now that's what you think.

Kek what do you know about culture exactly?

Asians are an example of a race on par with whites. I have no problem with them, but we both naturally prefer to be with our own kind.

So France hasn't taken in people from their former colonies?

I'm not claiming anything specific admit french culture, I'm saying thinking "only the old continent will survive because we assimilate our non french" just means you're obviously changing what french is.

Yes I would still want a white ethno-state and my sinle reason is because all races aren't the same. The reality is they just aren't equal. Separate preferably, but definitely not equal.

If rocks were edible and nutritious, would you eat them?

I wouldn't have as much of a problem

No. I just want the source.

Yes, but they aren't and won't be, so the answer is a moot point.

That is a problem. Your states should have handeld that problem 60 years ago and this is happening(terrorism, rapes etc ). You west europeans are incredibly racist. You must admit that you failed to educate and assimilate those people because your economy sistem depended that those ppl work shity jobs, so you can go to college and protest and be all left wing pussies.

>you're obviously changing what french is

Yeah, that's just our whole fucking history. The whole continent's history. We were pagans, we were christians, parts of Europe were muslim for a while. We've conquered and we've been conquered. We've traveled, traded, exchanged. We've been through tribes, monarchies, empires, republics.
It's our history, and our culture.
Only a stubborn kid of a country would cling to their 300 years old identity.

If my grandmother had wheels she would have been a bike

You're right guy, just take all comers and become the new amalgamation of everyone. Sounds really french. At least the Africans fit in with the lack of bathing and wearing too much cologne.

Yes, because I believe that a "true multicultural society" isn't possible.

You are bad at maths, aren't you?

I still wouldn't like them because white skin is beautiful and dark skin is dirty and they smell like shit

I actually have a math degree, WTF are you talking about, being able to understand how a question is formulated and how it doesn't mean anything means you can't understand math? Or is this about the genetic engineering thing? Because we could totally just select the genes coding for intelligence for the most part if we get it good enough and won't have to worry about much differences in intelligence very much anymore.

Yes, because mulattos disgust me on a visceral aesthetic level.

The final red pill is that it's not about race it's about culture. Race is irrelevant, Western European culture is superior.

Race precedes culture and is what builds and causes culture in the first place. Black Americans are surrounded by Western cultural norms, at least to some extent, and aren't even really Western in a respectable sense, nobody logical would pick them to live with in a community over ethnic Germans, Dutch, or Austrians.

A burger talking of becoming an amalgation, now that's rich. You have no culture of your own. So throw all the stale banter you want while you're still somewhat relevant.
The old continent will adapt, we always have. Maybe we'll fight each other again for a bit. Bring another French Renaissance, while you'll be lost to time, that three centuries old country who just couldn't keep up.

Sargon, go home.
Race is tied to culture and culture is tied to race from a pragmatical and general standpoint.

Genes, environment and culture are just 3 different parts of an overarching feedback loop.

Nobody would care about race if that was true you retard.

Such a troll thread

Blacks are subhuman and therefore they will never be the same. They are violent and dangerous.

If everyone was equal. There would be no immigration.

You'll adapt to being niggers and Muslims, yes. Get yourself in line before we have to revoke the nuclear secrets illegally given to you.

That depends on the black, in the case of the vast majority I would say your right. The muh urban culture roots and we wuz kings and shit mentality,really does apply to those types your talking about because thats all they'll ever see their dumbasses as. Whereas for the minority of blacks that couldn't give a shit about that stuff and hold true to american values that's not the case. The majority just outweighs the minority sadly, also liberal colleges here are set up to make american kids of all races hate america, so there's that crap too.

The type of black you're talking about is such a small percentage it shouldn't even be a part of the argument. I've met some too, I wouldn't argue they don't exist, but it's so rare. It's like trying to categorize the majority of whites as the stereotyped redneck.

No, I don't accept anyone with a skin color darker than mine.

It's for aesthetics, I don't give a fuck about their IQ or about what they do.

Sad but true user sad but true. Literally why my most of my friends are either white or asian or why I gravitate toward white or asian women. Rare if not any encounters of finding black people with the same mindset especially when you live in Jew York. Honestly in all my years here I say i would have met...hmm about 2 and both were men.

Exactly, it's sad. I'm not racist because I hate people's ratio of melanin, I'm racist because of statistics compared with personal experience confirming them. I wish it wasn't the truth, but unlike leftists, I'm not willing to waste resources on changing human nature. I garauntee if successful, crispr will be used to attempt to change these realities, but like most experimental and genetic treatments there will be extreme risk and side effects.

>thought experiments aren't useful

I'm imagining a situation where you kill yourself.

It would be a better world.

Yeah I think so. I find black people quite disgusting but I think it's a result of their behaviour and religion that stems from low IQ rather than actual skin color.

> Imagining a scenario in which all races are equal anyway in which the entire point of humans, evolution, etc. is just thrown out the window and the world entirely changes is equivalent to or as useful as something like the Turing Machine
Some thought experiments are useless.

as long as whites are over 50% than i dont care

Yes, niggers are ugly

As long as whites make up 98% of the population

The lesser races are out breeding us bro.

>He thinks people here care about decent black people

Fuck off to reddit.

Nonsensical hypothetical. If they were all the same, then they wouldn't be different races. Races are defined by their differences.