Tatar user from Kazan here, ama if you are interested. Gonna bump twice

Tatar user from Kazan here, ama if you are interested. Gonna bump twice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjW_5czC04c
youtube.com/watch?v=eNmCKpJ52W0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're not a Navalny shill we don't care.

fuck you wannabe bulgar

What's a Tatar and where is Kazan?

post a pic of a russian supermarket from this year

1. Do you or many people want an independant Tatarstan?
2. What religion are you?
3. Have you done your national service?

>Swedish education

are you a radical muslim ?

Are you Muslim?

Christian Tartar or Ape Tartar?

Why would we learn about an irrelevant shit hole that probably doesn't even have child transgender rights or a minister of equality?

Is it true that unibrow on a virgin girl is a sign of very prosperous lineage and worth double the goats?

So is Tatarstan DE IURE part of Russia or not?

do all your women look like pic and how much would they cost thankyou

Unfortunately, no, I am not.
Hi there slavbruh.
City ~700 km eastern than Moscow.
Am I supposed to go to the local supermarket to take a photo instead of answering your questions, lul?
1) Not really, we are pretty ok being russian state. It almost happened in 90's though, almost second Chechnya
2) My parents are muslim, I just believe in God, whatever his name is.
3) No, I am studying atm.
All christian Tatars I've known are douchebags, so prefer muslims. All my Russian christian friends are good people btw.
Very tough question, my finnish friend. Cant give you correct answer.
Yes, we are.

Fuckin saved. Born in Naberzhnuye Chelnu. Not muslim desu. Proud evangelic-lutheranian reporting in.

So you're a sunni mudshit mongol then?

No further questions your honor.

Explain me about the truck poster in the pic.

You make trucks in Kazan or what?

>1) Not really, we are pretty ok being russian state.
Only as long as Putin and his gang let you to force tatar language on russians and continue asiatisation and islamisation of your republic.

>ama
well you know what my question is

Thanks for your response, I got some more
1. Are the sanctions noticable?
2. Who are you gonna vote for in the next Russian election?
3. What do you think of the Russian backed separatist states (ie South Ossetia, Abkhazia, Transnistria, Donetsk, Luhansk)?

It's to taunt is, in connection with the attacks with them in Europe. Filthy shit muslim.

kak dela cyka? :DD

Whats your favoruite hero in dota?
Whats your best hero?
How long have you played?
Whats you're MMR?
NaVi, Empire, VP or Vega?
WHY DO YOU RETARDS THINK EUW IS RUSSIA

If u mean pale skin and blue eyes, I would say like 40% Tatar girls. Cost may differ.
Nice to have you here.
Whatever, my burger friend.
We are making KamAZ trucks in our republic.
Well, maybe.
No, I dont.
1. Yes, prices became higher.
2. Havent decided yet
3. Was in Abkhazia once, very nice place, low prices and friendly people if you say hello on Abkhazian language. Dont care about the rest.
KamAZ
Zaebis'
Prefer LoL, Ember Spirit, Zeus, ~300 hours, havent' played ranked games, I am not into competetive dota scene. Because Russia is Europe X----D (not)

And the chicks?

Thanks again.
1. What you studying?
2. What languages do you speak?
3. What are your thoughts on Australia and have you ever been?

If u want to I can grab some photos of tatar chicks from my friendlist, but it's the fact I can only upload one file is pain in the ass.
I am studying physics.
I speak Russian, Tatar and a little bit of English.
Always wanted to visit your country, Steve Irwine is hero of my childhood, but the climate is too hot, like snow.

What are some tasty tatar dishes ?

There are a lot of them. Tatar noodle soup is kinda classic. My favourites are ochpochmak (triangle pie with potatoe and beef) and gubadya (sweet pie with rice, eggs and raisins). Also Chak-Chak (small pieces of dough cooked in hot oil and glued together with honey)

This is what chak chak looks like

are these any different than turkish dishes ?

Post a picture of some random place in your city, Kazanbro.

Also, how do I immigrate there? I want to get away from niggers and jungles.

Afaik turkish dont have those dishes.
Here you go, Bauman street. You kinda need to learn russian and get russian citizenship.

Kazan Kremlin

Korston Hotel

what are your usual winter and summer temperatures ?

Пpивeт бpaт
Пoчeмy Якoпoв тaк пoзopит нaцyю c хoкeйeм?

Usual winter temperature is around -14 -20 degrees of Celcius, but for week or two its like -25 and colder. Usual summer temperature is +28 and hotter.
Здpaвcтвyй, нe oчeнь люблю хoккeй, нo oбычнo нaши peбятa в нeм пpeycпeвaют, этoт кaкoй-тo нeпpaвильный тaтapин.

What is your main export product aside from those trucks ?

We are also oil region. What else could Russia export? :^)

>truck in the background
wouldn't happen to be pic related?

Are tatars generally skinny?

How is the state of the medical supply in that region ?

Yes, those are from the same manufacturer.
Only if they married russian girls who cant cook properly. National tatar food is pretty nutritious. Like 80% tatar males of age I know are pretty beefy and strong.
Well, I cant compare it with other regions, because I've never needed medical help there, but afaik is better than most regions of Russia. Stomatology is pretty good, though, got my wisdom teeth removed last year, they did it pretty well even though teeth were fucked up.

I was wondering if it was THE dakar rally kamaz

My bad, yes, it is.

noice
can i marry a muslim tatar girl without having to convert to islam and cut my forehead off?

Whats your national cuisine like? I have no idea about your region.

Reviving Tartary, when?

Are you the Truck Simulator Norwegian?

Kazan is home of the Goblins u tard. Don't u play WoW???

Why are crimean tatars so butthurt ?

1. why are christian tatars cunts?
2. could an aryian german live in your town without getting killed?

are Tartars white?

Of course you can, most of tatar girls which are muslim dont wear hijab or whatever that shit called , dont pray 5 times in a day. They just dont eat pork and most likely wont let you too. If her parents both are tatar she will be pretty submissive, but still wont allow you to do some crazy shit.
Picrelated are triangle pies. Our cuisine is a lot of meat, potatoe and dough in main dishes and high calorie and sweet for desserts.
It's just a meme.
Because they are half-ukranians, I guess.
Literally all (4) christian tatars I know are shitskin brown eyed mongoloids, who drink a lot every weekend and being retards.
Ofc you could, our city is pretty peaceful and calm, except some industrial districts.
I would say half of tatars are white, half of the white tatars have blue/greenish eyes, the rest is brown eyed. And half of tatars have darker skin for whatever damn reason

what is the tatar language like ?

post some local tatar sluts

Are christians and muslims living is pieace in Tatarstan.

It's turkish family of languages, much more simple than russian to learn, has it's own alphabet. If u want to listen how does it sound then watch this video of our president youtube.com/watch?v=mjW_5czC04c
The first slut I could think of
That's true. Tatar muslims are different from that african muslims.

Another one

come home turk man

you are cool dude, i like you

Sorry, turkbruh, I prefer snow 6 months a year.

Thanks

This one visited USA

What sport is dominant in tatarstan ?

We are pretty much hockey and football region, good amount of courtyards in Kazan have either football field or hockey field, which is used for football in the summer.

are you cool with marring one of your gilrs, getting family and start buis there?

>marring one of your gilrs, getting family
No problems with that.
Starting a business in Russia is not that simple, though. Anyway, aryans are welcome here.

ok guys.. euope is chucked anyway... so off to tatarcity

>88
Godspeed, friend, Fuhrer blessed you.

Taтapлap фopчaнгa дa килдeлэp

OП, cин Ильдap тyгeлмe?
Блэт, никoгдa бы нe пoдyмaл, чтo бyдy нa фopчaнe пиcaть нa языкe бoгoв

My grandma is a tatar from Ufa. This picture of chak chak brought back some warm memories. Thank you tatarbro

Юк, минeм бaбaмнын иceмe Ильдap бyлды. Cин чыннaн дa Бeльгиядэ яшиceнмe?

Are americans generally welcome? I was looking to do business there or get another degree in engineering and look towards russian industry. My gf's family is from Volgograd too

Post a picture of Kazan for us to see. Preferably one you took yourself. The general area east of Moscow but west of Siberia has always interested me.

what's wrong with doing whatever you want in your homeland? what's wrong with Tatars ruling Tatarstan as they wish, Ivan?

1. Do you have a gf?
2. How common is it for Tatars to date ethnic (Christian?) Russians?
3. Can you please post the most beautiful girl from your high school or college?
4. Are you happy?

Эйe, чынлaп
Бeзнeн хэзep мoндa Caбaнтyй кaк paз yтэ, лoл

Чтo-тo минa пoдcкaзывaeт, чтo cин 7 или 2 нe лицeйдa yкыдын, шyлaй мы?

a tatar girl i know and am tryin to get into told me her family speaks a dialect similar to this

youtube.com/watch?v=eNmCKpJ52W0

just how tatar is she? i heard her say somethin about the golden horde once i thought she just a liar desu

Noone will offend you for being american (maybe extreme cases drunken pidorashkas are exceptions), but there are a couple of american teachers of english in my univercity and they do pretty well.
I am sorry, friend, I dont like taking photos myself so I'll just give you images I got from network

Nothing. We will just liberate Kazan in Grozny style when the time comes.

That's fine man, I just like pics taken by anons themselves because they seem more 'real' if you know what I mean. They show how the country looks to the people.

What do you do for recreation?

Godspeed ;^)

How the fuck do barely literate simplteons out in the backwoods of hellhole counties find Sup Forums? I get that Canadians and Brits are here since they speak English, but where the fuck do finns and Russians and swedes and fucking Africans and chinks and gooks and nips find out about this place? Who is talking about Sup Forums in those places?

Sounds like you fags need some freedom.

Also. Do you think Allah is oft forgiving and most powerful?

I've met A khazak chick here in los angeles... Super gorgeous hapa. Are you a gorgeous hapa user or you have more huWhite genes? Also, are you gonna kidnap your bride or go through legit courtship or that's not even part of your cultyle and I'm confusing it with central asia?

I won't mind if you will liberate us from pidorashkas :3

I got Dehli belly in Kazan

why does tatar girl i know look like a chinese but have body hair of a turk? is she a fucking liar or are these "tatars" incredibly mixed or something?

we had our own boards at some point, but they eventually died from cancer
you'd be surprised that there are anons even from Chechnya, Norilsk and other remote places

1) No, a bunch girls are usually flirting with me, I ignore them.
2) It's pretty common, but sometimes parents are pretty conservative (nationalist) about tatar/russian marriages.
Юк, мин yл лицeйлapдa yкымaдым.
Well, Tatar is similar to Turkish, so I guess she is Tatar, cant tell more unless I can hear her speaking.
There are lot of places to go, parks and even small forests to walk in. I dont need something special to rest, sleep is enough for me, gym also helps.
It's not 2008, you know.
We are free enough. Yes, he forgives.
Kidnapping brides is more like Caucas area shit
Sad to hear it. You visited Kazan when the Universiade took place?
Maybe she is mongolian or another asian stuff.

Oh, shit forgot 2 other questions.
This girl I guess.
I am pretty happy, even sometimes life is boring.

even the digits confirm how many hordes of us are here

What are some fun things to do in Kazan in the summer? Can I get a tatar gf like Katya in Kazan?

Slavs have their own 2ch, I even spent a few days there like 3 years ago. Hohols begged us to save them and let them in NATO. IT seemed like a fast enough board, at the time.

hmmmm she once told me about these dumplings she makes that she calls kulak, apparently means little ear or something. really tiny and they coat them in butter or something she said? that provide any insight?

do you hate chechen?