Remember that time your empire got replaced but a fucking rugby team

>remember that time your empire got replaced but a fucking rugby team.

Why are all the bong flags being slowly replaced by leaves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kiwi's rejected being fucking leaves, it failed. Cuck stamp remains.

Is it the SJWs trying to forget about their white history?

failed for the moment

Don't sweat it they'll be an australian state before they turn into fucking leaves. We don't have a fucking leaf to turn into, all good.

Don't worry britbong, we'll never leaf you

talking shit about us behind our backs aye cunts?

>Gumleaf

>A

They're a manlet leaf, not big enough.

I dont know desu, having just the silver fern on black like they do for the rugby would actually be a pretty a e s t h e t i c flag. I just have a fetish for flags tho.

I am a Monarchist but i would like it if we had a flag without the Union Jack as it just makes it feel like the flag of some pacific island. Preferably our original Eureka Flag

ARE YOU SHITTING ME?
I lost all respect for NZ after they stayed with the cuckstamp flag. Not a real country.

you deserve it
why don't you just merge with Australia? your country shouldn't exist. Look at Finland, Norway, etc. with small populations they're 1000x more relevant than you

Yeah fuck off yanky cunt. Go suck some israeli cock pls :^)

Where is all this autistic anger coming from?

Weren't you allowed to shart in mart today?

You're not a monarchist if you think that removing the jack is acceptable.
You probably think advance Australia fair is a better national anthem than God save the Queen too.

That looks horrendous.

I dont even consider Americans Anglo, I mean they have been so mongerlised that there just light skinned beaners.

If Australia ever decides to change their flag, they can get behind this.

SJW cucks won't risk having a le alt-right frog on their flag

What's the big deal about "cuckstamp", aussies and kiwis? I would love to have Union Jack as my flag instead of that commie abomination i have right now.

Why do you have to be such an absolutist? I fundementally support the Monarchy, it's a permament tie to our anglo heritage. BUT Im also an Australian Nationalist and believe we just have our own distinct Flag to rally under. Also no, Advance Australia Fair is the most limp-dick boring wankstain of anthem going. it should be God Bless Australia or some variant of Waltzing Matilda.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g

If your not an Australian Nationalist then you are just another parasite in my books.

Nah Mate the Eureka Actually has history to it. The flag you posted just looks like a microsoft paint mash up, with all due respect.

This would be okay if the St George cross was actually on it
It's God save the Queen/King or nothing else mate. Waltzing Matilda? Why don't we just make it Khe sahn

Or we should use our original 1901 Federation Flag. But it is a bit similar to Finlands...

Makes us look like some irrelevant backwater like Fiji and it's not particularly aesthetic when it isn't the whole flag.

Objective best and only alternative.

Having an alternate aussie flag would be too difficult.

There's so many things you need to factor in

>the stars
>British heritage
>unique colour scheme

You're better off having some sort of green and gold scottish saltire (reference to your patron saint) with the stars factored in somehow.

>irrelevant
>Greatest empire on earth

Pick one cuck

>This would be okay if the St George cross was actually on it

Like this?

> Makes us look like some irrelevant backwater
And you are not? I bet if there's gonna be nuclear war, nobody would even bomb straya because they will forget about you.

Waltzing Matilda our at least the instrumentals of it, represents the rugged spirit of our ancestors who settled this place. It reflects our cultural ehtos of being battlers, underdogs, true blue hardy people.

Fuck up fat ass we dont care what you hamburglers think of us you are irrelevant to our interests

This is good.
Really I don't think we should change the flag at all though.
Id just much prefer that to some random abo shit or a fuckn wallaby

t. 56%

Looks too french. Reminds me of Quebec

Your country is the laughing stock of the world, I really don't think you're in a position to talk about which countries shouldn't exist.

Would you actually want your national anthem to be about a hobo killing himself though?

This.

God save the Queen

eh its just one shitty little state in Canada, I doubt people are going to make that connection.

Kek better than the current anthem, i think we should use the tune of it, like in "God Bless Australia".

All things concerned you can try 3 things with new flags/anthems etc.

Be more like America and go with God Bless Australia and have an original flag with a rwb colour scheme.

Be more anglo, try to incorporate the St Georges cross into it.

Or be like Canada and have a fucking leaf.

Make your choice my shitposting cousins.

I take a fourth option and have the flag be a giant "Fuck off, cunt. We're full" in nice clean letters.

This would be a beautiful flag

bant stamp

fuck the eureka f(l)ag

Monarchist here too and ANZACs died under our flag. keep it.

I love god save the queen too but its still officially recognised as our royal anthem, the Australian anthem is meant to be sung for times of distinct Australian moments

waltzing matilda is great though

Australia and New Zealand are still British colonies, they still follow the queen and the union jack.