My soul is filled with anger

Deep down I had hoped we were all wrong. We aren't. This interview is from a man that worked as close to the top of the pyramid as anyone. The 8,000 that run this planet dealt with him daily.

The documentary will anger you but it will confirm what we've thought. It confirms ALL OF IT. The first ten minutes is kind of boring but sit through it, so you'll understand this man and what he did. The last fifteen minutes will absolutely crush you and confirm what we've known about our world all along. This is the one red pill that has fully convinced me. Please pass this within your circles and have your friends and family watch. People need to know. This WILL wake them if they watch it till the end and fully.

Also, could any anons help translate these two pages of the man's credentials:
delezing.nl/lezing/196/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank

delezing.nl/lezing/197/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank-1

Here is the link to your final red pill:
vimeo.com/212237317

Old bread

Other urls found in this thread:

ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=HO4rAYk-420
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tl;dr for the lazy who should be put to death for their lazyness

>typical business man who is just too good at what he does
>get approached, offered to be coached into the financial in exchange for 10% of his salary
>become strawman, flowing insane amounts of money for multinationals, governments, secret agencies and terrorist groups
>his knowledge can't be compartmentalized because he's the link between said compartment (he sees where the momey goes)
>suppress his conscience, his colleagues do it with drugs and alcohol but not him
>get regulary invited to luciferian church by his clients
>one day get invited to a literal child sacrifice
>cant do it, conscience supressor "break"
>later says with introspection that the sacrifice is a way to blackmail people should they nope out of the business
>get tortured so he doesnt reveal names
>physical collapse due to mental breakdown
>1 year to recover, start studying theology
>becomes a believer
>encourage the viewer to read Protocols of Zion without naming the jew (clever move)

Now kill yourselves newfags

Ronald Bernard

.linkedin com/in/ronaldbblij/

founded B. of Joy Bank
bofjoy net/about-us/

facebook com/B-of-Joy-180877268653152/

Check the old thread as well. The video is sobering and believable. This could be the big one boys and girls. There's a part two. Dont let the shills try and say it's a promotion for his bank etc etc. He literally names the jews as being Luciferians and child sacrificers and does it compellingly. This will ruin him and the bank he founded in 2011. This may well be his "suicide" note. Watch, spread it to your family and circle. Thanks guys, we need to wake up humanity. We need to do this NOW.

God damned, this won't change anything. Everything he says we already knew, try showing it to someone without any prior knowledge, they'll never believe it.
What does it matter if some Dutch guy says it on camera? You still have no more evidence into the matter, all you have is some namefag saying stuff you already knew. And nothing decisive, not one bit of useful or new info.

Go ahead, waste 40 min on this.

Come on dude. It's not a waste for anyone that hasn't seen it. I know your frustration, your anger. But if anything this video solidifies what we know. It is a man that has watched god knows how many kids get sacrificed. He basically has threw away his life and business by doing this interview. Surely we can support the man by pushing it.

Shameless bump

Bamping for justice for the world

It's a waste for anyone who don't already believe or suspect those things to be true. He gives you nothing, only thing he mentions is to read protocols of Zion.
This won't change anything, because the only people to take it seriously are the ones already aware. If you had no prior knowledge of what he talks about, I'd hope it takes more than that video to convince you.
If you already knew about it, he don't tell you anything new. Nothing to work on. That's why it's shit. It seems deep but it's surface level stuff, but oh 'he was tortured, without even realizing it until later, to stop him from naming the people involved, but read protocols of zion'

Can you not hear the bells?

This user is right.

Anyone else feeling sleepy? Like they could just take a nice comfy nap?

Fuck you, don't agree with me and go all sleepy. Lazy fucking fuck, glad your time is numbered.

>Everything he says we already knew
Not everyone must necessarily know everything. Patience. For example I wasn 't totally sure that Protocols are genuine (i.e. didn't explore it before).

Might I ask - so it is currently an established fact that Protocols is a genuine document? (sorry for my ignorance)

Come on man. He worked at the TOP of the pyramid with the FUCKERS in POWER. He knew 100 percent of the goings on of these fuckers. He was at the top dude. I don't know of ANYONE that has come out that knows these peoples names, their organizations. This guy knows exactly who they are. He knows who killed kids in front of him, probably multiple times and many people. How is that not different?

Bumping to fuck the NWO

I think they're generally looked at as false but the thing is, who rules the world? Why wouldn't ((they)) decide their false? Have you watched the video dude? If not I'd recommend it. It's heart wrenching at the end. The man is so fucking sincere that you know he's not lying. It's the hardest piece of evidence that pretty much proves all things we've been talking about from pedogate to NWO that I've ever seen.

Yes I did watch the video, and that also motivated me to read the Protocols. The question is - if the protocols are fake, how could they so accurately predict what will happen more than 100 years later? What are the main points against their authenticity?

Yeah I agree man. I don't think they're fake. I have a link where I read them that has an intro explaining some of that. It may help you but I don't trust anything they say about it:
ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf

Because he only says so, says he was tortured to keep him from speaking, says he didn't realize they tortured him until later in life.

And he don't name a single one of the people involved, he speaks of crimes and says that's how it is. Nothing we can do about it, that's just how it is. This seems like misinformation, to direct an effort in the wrong way. Why say anything at all?

Why is this video getting pushed like it is?

You say he was at the top and knew all the people, how do you know that? Because he said it, but what did he say? Nothing.

It's not different because that's the kind or stuff alleged victims of these guys have been saying for decades. They've identified high ranking rulers and powerful people, and nothing is done. This video is designed to make you docile. To think that something is being done, wait for part 2, don't explore yourself.

If you've read about Moloch/Minerva the last year your have a much better clue of who/what than this video gives you of anything.

I have no idea, I guess it don't matter if some people believe it either way.

>And he don't name a single one of the people involved
That's because it would be illegal to do so, without evidence? Maybe the media channel wouldn't even broadcast it if he named someone.

Checked

Why would he do it though? To be labeled an antisemite and probably lose his bank? You know this is going to kill anything he has built since 2011. His business is ruined. His life is probably ruined. Why would he do this? It makes no sense to just wake up one day and say these things to ruin his life. Also the bank he started in 2011 mirrors in it's principles what he is saying. It's structured against the people at the top. It even has this video right there on the banks facebook page. What sense is there in all this unless he's actually telling the truth.

It's getting pushed because it's really great evidence of what we all knew has been happening. It's probably the best evidence I've ever seen so I'm pushing it, hard. It fucking settles any doubts I've ever had on all this crazy shit that sounds like it's out of a movie. It damn near convinces me of God/Satan. It's fucking spooky man.

So what's new? That's my point, he accomplishes nothing. This reads like a CIA psyops. I just want blood and this guy is telling me to just kill all bankers and brokers, don't really work you know. But just have a lighter and read about these Jew's and we'll be fine?

But he seems to talk more about satanic people, some jewry, but we knew that. We all knew that. I don't understand how this can be a "convincing" video, because it isn't. But if you hold some views it can reinforce them.

And come on, this guy was an businesses man who became a financial broker and then he got invited to satanic sermons, and went to them, cause lolz(?) Until they dragged out children. Then he don't talk to them, but they somehow torture him without him knowing. To prevent him from spilling his secrets, cause he knows so much.

Why not just kill him? This is groups with enough resources and connections to rape and murder children in front of people, they can make some guy disappear or "kill himself" pretty damn easy.

Then this guy goes and establishes a bank! With his knowledge he is a direct competitor to the spooky satanic jews, but they let him live, talk about it and be in competition with them? None of that makes sense.

I agree man, none of it makes sense. If it is bogus, and I don't think it is, what would be HIS endgame? What would he benefit from doing these interviews?

Thanks for the discussion dude, I respect your views.

Part 2? Link plz?

Shit man, there will be a part 2. I mistyped. I look forward to seeing it. I would imagine it will be released the week after part 1 and I can't read Dutch to tell the date of the release of the first one.

Those page are old (2015).
It's a short summary of what his lecture is about. They don't go in detail, but there's a few reactions of people who say it's a great lecture, the banksystem needs to change with love, kinda faggy.
To me it doesn't look like some deep conspiracy shit , more like a tedtalk. He speaks about how to change the banksystem and politics

The guy is an entrepreneur he did something with asset management. Also he did something with engeniring, economics, psychology and theology.

Shills are already agreeing with each other and trying to divert the thread and sliding the fuck outta this thread lol

Dude, did you watch the video this thread is about? We know he's a banker now. Watch the video man, it's long but worth it.

Mostly unrelated question...
Did the banker suicides dry up last year, or have they continued under the radar?

For those having issues with/dont like Vimeo:
youtube.com/watch?v=HO4rAYk-420

I wouldn't have labeled it Pizzagate myself but whatever

I think it is being slid but I don't think Norway dude is a shill. I think he's angry about all this shit that's going on and feels helpless like we all do. I think he wants some harder fucking evidence. Maybe the guy in the interview will give us more in the second part when it's released. But you may be right man, I don't know. I do know this thread should be getting more traction. Maybe if I post titties.

I watch it later. You asked for a translation so i did.

Thanks man!

Not sure man. I do think this guy may get suicided though and I worry about pushing this so hard. I'm afraid if it gets blown up so will he.

Oh dude, thank you. Sorry man, I didn't realize what you were doing. I need to remove that stuff. Thank you again. I appreciate the time you put in it. Let me know what you think on the video and his body language etc

Guys I gotta run, I think someone is outside my house