4 hours left..hows it looking out there frogs

I did my duty.

no chance

You sucked immigrant cocks and told them to vote LePen?

La France est pour l'islam, et l'islam est pour la France
#Macron 2017
#AfricainsPourMacron
#viveislam
#JeVoteMacron
#ElectionsPresidentielles2017

spread on Twitter now or your ancestors are ashamed of you

F

This is just some sort of preliminary and the main election is in two weeks time right?

good job

Le Pen won't win.

Not too good. French women aren't voting for her. They're voting for Macron and having second with their BBC boyfriends to celebrate.

toothpaste

sure

If anything but singles, a chance.
If singles, she's done for sorry gg.

unless repeating "26" matters I think we now now

good goy, keep voting

>less than 72 hours from now

*communism intensifies*

That will be Pepe's Revenge for you musel-lovers eating his kin.

You get eaten by your arab shit inm turn. Who says Kek does not know Justice.

Shut up you belly up France. Le Pen is going to win and Europe will finally crumble.

I voted from home

this is just the first election

why do you care so much

the second one is the one that really matters

Behold, the WAR is coming

Why are so many American posters obsessed with black dicks?

She's doing great so far, hope it counties.

are you the Monaco poster with the cat that has his mouth open?

not looking to good four our guy /x/ rollin

It's like seeing your alcoholic brother finally start a decent job. You hope for the best, but he's fucked up so much before that you don't really expect anything. You'll watch his series of bad decisions, but you have compassion fatigue, so maybe this is the last time you bother. It depends on how busy you are keeping your own life in order.

And it doesn't help that they're so fucking smug and condescending all the time. Yes yes yes, you're the best. The best at everything. Yes I'm sure you have great advice for ME about how to live my life even though yours is shit. But as long as you shut up I'll concede the point. Oh look, you fucked up again. Big surprise. Yes, Brother John, I'm sure you meant to do it.

Sorry France.

jackpot

Why has Garrison made Islam look like Molyneux?

it could usher in civil unrest on a wide scale

>Francis Assliner

¿qu'est-ce que c'est?
also the phrase qu'est-ce que c'est is phonetically identical to a phrase in Japanese meaning "does (your/my) asshole stink?"

I'll be the first to laugh once Le Pen is declared to have lost by a landslide. Europistan is just over the horizon and soon all of you will have converted to Islam while we rape, kill and steal everything you owned. ALLAHIMDULLILAH!

neo-colonies voted already
seems like the trotskiste is ahead

France does a two round vote.

>sunk

The transitive active form of the verb is sank.

>that shitty level of bantz
I think your flag is missing a leaf

>Thinking this shit is ever going to be solved democratically.

Doesn't matter if she wins or not.
When the mainstream political position in Europe is increasing becoming "we just have to deal with the negative consequences of diversity and daily jihadi attacks are completely normal", it's just a matter of time before some group starts simply removing kebab.

>tfw the burgers will shrug and give you the green light to go ahead and Nanking another country in your lifetime
never thought it would be our old sausage friends but maybe it's better this way, very Old Yeller

CIA psyop, the real title is
N. Korea ready to sink US aircraft carrier with a ‘single strike’ – official paper

Insignificant welfare island vote for gibs. Quelle surprise.

WE NEED TO GATHER KEKNERGY AND SEND IT TO LE PEN.
SHE MUST WIN!

Best of luck, French brothers.

>sunk

learn 2 conjugate verbs balkan nigger

>French and serbs are brothers now

WHEN DID IT HAPPEN ?

PRAISE KEK

It's a trap!

Yeah exactly. Again. How fucking easily everyone forgot this shit already happened.

??? I thought white Europeans were supposed to stick together. What's wrong?

el peruASNO

Using "Musel" is so 00s.

Ever wondered why white europeans hate other white europeans? Because this is the shit they wanted and invited.

All Le Pen can do is a show of support by making it to the run off. If she makes it there, she'd still be an opposition party with 70+% of the country opposing her indefinitely. 2 years from now the party will be so attacked by the media that it will become like the Golden Dawn again.
Trump will have given into all of Paul Ryan's demands as well by then and will be disliked by the majority of Sup Forums.
Brexit will be punished by the EU and the country will slip back over to Labour.
The migrant crisis will slow down as liberal leaders begin to realize their mistake and the right wing movements in Europe will go back to obscurity by then.

There is no hope lads.

pol is an english board you son of a bitch

What do you mean? Anyhow, yes, I know there are definitely tensions between Europeans, but in tough times, we should stick together. The French may be in for a wild ride, so I figured I might throw in some words of support. I felt as if his post gave off a "le filthy nonwhites aren't my brothers" tone.

holy shit did the shills wake up or something? nothing but negative shill replies with no base in fact here.

Le pen will win, its almost a landslide by all reports.

She will not win. My money is running against her.

How does the two round vote work? Is it tournament-style where the least popular candidates from the first round are eliminated from the second round of voting?

Do they do coalitions like the other western European states as well? If so can I get a quick rundown? I'm genuinely interested in following these Euro elections but I'm sort of fuzzy on the details of how their governments differ from ours

Europeans need to stick together, but when people are insisting on their special snowflake status it just means they end up sticking together in the dumpster of history.

Top 2 advance

Thank you for your service

She never had a chance.
It's over.

Meme magic died in 2016.

According to sources inside the Ministère de l'Intérieur, Macron could win the election directly at the end of the first round with a little over 50% of the votes

Fuck off concern nigger, Le Pen is at 40% in the polls and the times of media influence is over.

>tfw this brings back fond memories of betting on Trump and making 5x returns

France is full of niggers. No way le pen going to win.

Please stop using that word in reference to humans. It offends pagans and men like me who have fetishes for amphibians.

what the fuck would a zika blood favela rat know about meme magic?

I hope this isn't the case but after watching the last two elections fall apart....

braise geg

Of course, yes. I was just annoyed by the attitude of that froggie.

>s*rbs
>white

Sadly related.

Vive Le Pen!

Women in general shouldn't be allowed to vote, they are hard-wired to virtue-signal. Show them pictures of bloody kids or tell them about "muh poor rapefugees", and they vote "from their heart".

She will never win

Shut up, monkey

If we all convert to Islam, we will rape, kill and steal just as much, you doofus.

A fucking lea- wait wait you are not canada.

So how does this work exactly? Does it narrow down to two candidates after today?

You can still read it.
>the francais have to accepter islam, refuse multiculturalisme est de la treason

Yes

A FUCKING ____!!

Voted and waiting. Apparently sightlly less participation than usual so far, which is good for the (exreme) Right

We are. Fuck off, retard.