Is lifting red pilled?

This is a member of the swole left btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9jAD1ofm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was sure that was a woman until the beard came into fram

Jesus Christ, why the fuck are its cheeks so puffy if it's a stick?

>This is a member of the swole left btw.

I don't know that it's red pilled per se as lots of normie's do it. But you should be lifting anyway. Chad Nationalism is a thing.

Also, some twice weekly grappling and/or striking couldn't hurt.

Take a fucking guess, cunt.
Is getting more muscular, manlier and stronger red-pilled?

How do you think Kurgans conquered cuck europeans? They were strong and manly.

is locking your knees like xhe is doing bad?

Lifting is red pilled. Stronger people consider their ideas valuable and would be more likely to push them instead of weaker people who would abide by group thought. They are typically right leaning.

LOOOL im scared

Eugenics when? How does someone look like that

>Smith rack
>Faggy foam roll on the bar
>Locking out knees at the top
>Maybe half range of motion
DELET

Lifting is definitely redpilled.

Lifting (and eating right) can be hard work but it gets results.

"Body positivity" is the opposite, it is bluepilled as fuck because it refuses to accept reality as the cold hard truth and instead seeks comfort in pretty lies. It's the equivalent to the people saying terrorist attacks are "just part of life now, accept it!", there is no desire to understand the cause of the problem and develop a solution to improve things.

That's a female to male tranny.

of course lifting is redpilled, what the fuck did you think?

Swole?! I've seen more meat on a sparrow's knee cap.

its the chubby faced anorexic avocado guy

Perhaps, but I guarantee you he's not lifting much more than his own ego.

Why are women so cringe?

Low calorie but high sugar diet will do that to you. Vegan fruit smoothies will turn you skinny fat in no time.

>Smith machine

Utter faggotry, you can't get swole with a smith machine.

nigga u gay

thats hot as fuck and at least it's not some sleazeball taking pics then banging her after

to forge your body above 95% of everybody else who's too lazy to care about themselves is the iron pill

Try that with 2 pl8 for a one way ticket to Snap city.

So by that logic, will high calorie, low sugar diets give me a chiseled Chad-tier jawline?

>swole left

I forgot about that, is it still a trainwreck?

>using the foam roll
>doing 1/4 range of motion squats
>knees are thickest part of the legs

Noice

yes that's what bodybuilders eat. proteins by the truckload

>half repping
>smith machine
>no visible weight
>not even hitting parallel
>pussy pad on

Lifting in general yes, but it doesn't make an individual anymore masculine or dominant if they lack the passion and will for success in other areas. A fat ass with confidence and strength is way more "alpha" than some pretty boy with zero confidence or intelligence. Too many factors though to really get into cause it's an individual basis sort of thing.

Also "vitamins"

>95%
where are you getting that number?

of course steroids help, but the act of lifting alone raises your testosterone levels tremendously

>squatting
enjoy your exploding kneecaps you fucking try-hards
m-muh kinetic chain

damn i'm pretty fuckin disappointed with this thread. So many of you took the video seriously.

Get off the computer and go hit the gym

Lifting for strength and to stay fit is good. Bodybuilding (+steroids) is degenerate.

too soon

I swim and eat right, I'd be down for a gym membership if my pool membership wouldn't already be so expensive though.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xh9jAD1ofm4

i can't see so good, is that Rich Piana?

Steroids are a temporary boost in performance, borrowed results that never last and turn you into caitlin jenner

When your endocrine system fails because of steroid use, small balls would be the least of your worries

(unless you have $5000 to spend a year on maintaining your constant booty injections), your testosterone levels will drop to that of a small prepubescent girl

Anything that aids your performance leaves you weaker at your most natural state. Raw natural strength needs no supplementation

Do you want your knees to bend the other way?

TRAIN ME HARD

That helps you lower your fat% and increase muscle mass

Keeping yourself casually in good shape is, but pumping testosterone and posting photos of you lifting on insagram isn't.

Nothing wrong with roids if you're educated.

>he doesn't listen to the Piana player

Instead of going to a gym and taking photos like a metrosexual, do some farm work and lift crates of potatoes and firewood.

CMON

Steroids is permanent. If you stop taking them your testosterone will drop and your natural testosterone production is ruined.

found the vergen

PCT is a thing you know.

If you don't know what the fuck you're doing it's obvious you will suffer the consequences. Men should be on TRT past 30, anyway.

im only getting 40 tinder matches a day as a guy who has been lifting 10 years, white 6ft2 , 1 profile picture in a singlet. i would to see how little female attention u would get not lifting.

>tinder

Nothing good ever comes from using that. If your sole purpose is to fuck diseased sluts then by all means go for it

good fucking morning, goddamnit.

>If your sole purpose is to fuck diseased sluts then by all means go for it
thats all i want

You can be stronger than ~95% of the population relatively quickly unless you're starting out from literal hungry skellington mode (assuming you're a man)

50% right off the bat for women. There are a few women who might be stronger than you, but they're statistically irrelevant for the sake of this estimation.
20% more for the men that are either very overweight (BMI >~27) or underweight, as they clearly don't take care of their bodies
15% more for the normal-ish weight men who simply have never done any sort of strength training (being generous here)
5% more for the normal-ish weight men who are under 18 or over 60 that have done some sort of strength training. I shaved 1% off here to account for the kids in football/sports.

So here we have 10% of the overall population that you're "competing" against in this loose sense. Men of the appropriate age who aren't skeletons or very overweight, who have some sort of strength training. Once you get stronger than 50% of them, say by getting to high intermediate/advanced on one of the numerous strength calculators, you should be able to safely say you're stronger than 95% of the population. It's important to realize that the 'fitness' personalities you see online and in media are the top sliver of this already small category.

ASS TO GRASS

TRAIN ME HARD

I'm still not sure....

TRAIN ME HARD

jeff pls go

Yes ebin memes but I was just saying that in a general sort of way. I'm saying this completely unironically: Tinder is ruining the younger generations

Yeah that's what they all say, don't worry I have friends that roid up like you

I've seen the shit they deal with firsthand, i'd pray to God you even recover from the harm you've done to your endocrine system

PCT and bloodwork aren't conclusive ;)
pct only serves as a bridge to your next cycle and so it prolongs the effects of your cycle

Try 4-6 months without gear or PCT meds see what happens

Lifting redpilled but you should always stretch and train martial arts so you don't get tight because a average sized guy trained in martial arts just needs to kick you in the quad and it will tear if yours are tight, also you need cardio as running and sprinting for your life is what you do most in battle back then you dodged arrows, now you have to dodge fire.

According to some user on fit it's a f to m tranny

You can't be skinny fat in just the face for fucks sake.

TRAIN ME HATD DADDY

not him again

TRAIN ME HARD

lol this is definitely true. I'm coasting on lifting like a decade ago and I'm still stronger than pretty much everyone I know lmao.

>tinder

You are a disgrace.

>Tinder is ruining the younger generations
no but in all seriousness thats my cock ruining the younger generations not tinder.

I locked out on leg press and messed my knee up. Nothing too serious seeing as I'm still lifting on it, but it does bother me from time to time. Don't lock out!

Kek has blessed you brother. You shall be trained and swollen to gargantuan proportions. Kill leftists and Jews with your new power.

i think it's called homosexuality

He could at least do it properly.
That guy is looking for a back or leg injury in exchange for little to no gains.

People in gyms are usually keen to show off how good they are. You can actually learn something from their ego, because they actually know what to do.

>those knees

Oh god. I can't watch.

that is the gayest shit I have ever seen... yikes...

Leg press is for faggots.

I am keen for people to stop looking at what I am doing and fuck off and just mind their own fucking business.

>Leg press

Faggot.
Dead lift or death.

>wahh i am too ugly for tinder the post
whatever nerd

>
TRAIN ME HARD

Yeah, lifting is redpilled. But probably only to a point. Having a good relative strength is more important than being as big as Ronnie Coleman or whatever. And keep your cardio up. If you can't hike at a brisk pace with a heavy pack for 20 miles then you're degenerate and will never make it through the race war.

TRAIN ME HARD

>thinks attractive people need to use a fucking software app written by nerds to get girls