Do Muslims & Jews also experience demonic possessions? or is it just a Christian thing?

Do Muslims & Jews also experience demonic possessions? or is it just a Christian thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20357997
youtube.com/watch?v=dz2VKUbFmiM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone who is truly a saved Christian cannot be possessed by any other spirit apart from the Holy Spirit.

That didn't answer the question.

Yes they can certainly become possessed by demons.

How can I never hear Muslims getting possessed in the news?

I don't know, or care.

All non-Christians are possessed by demons. They don't want you to know they exist.

Yes. You have to be possessed to follow satanism

What news are you reading? I haven't heard of or seen any "possessed" Christian here.

they are the demons, so no?

Demons can't posses the Devils.

they stone them before it gets out of hand.

Because that's their natural state, if you're constantly high without people knowing they'll just accept that tired look of yours as part of your image.

Not religious anymore, but I was raised in a Jewish household, had a bar mitzvah, went to shabbat services, etc.

No, demon possession isn't a thing in modern conservative/reformed Judaism, nor is conspiring for global Zionism.

but maybe I wasn't deep enough in the goldberg gang to partake in the hand rubbing.

No, because they already do Satan's work on earth.

I've had a demonic presence try to corrupt me. It gave me spasms and felt like an out of body experience like a phoenix being reborn. Shit scared me

>I'm a ghost trapped inside a meat cage because an old jewish book told me so, when I die I will truly be free, then I will get to fly around and explore the galaxy just like jesus did

>christfags

Pretty sure demonic possessions were more on a seizure thing and people didn't understand it back then.

Yes , i once saw a demon in a jew.
The damn thing didnt take the penny from the floor.
Scary shit , so we made a something from a Christian kid blood and mix it with that small thing rabbis cut from dick and it did cure him. He was jewing other jews in no time.

>I'm a leaf stuck to a tree when fall sets I will change color and fall to the ground where I will become one with the earth after biodegradation

>canadians

Jews do. Google Dybbuk.

no and neither do christians because posession isn't real

No one experiences demonic possessions except the mentally ill and swarthy Turd World retards like yourselves.

That would be implying that they were human to begin with.

slightly off-topic but I wonder if other races also experience "bangungot"

I dont think I've ever heard of anyone dying from a nightmare in other countries

An evil spirit is just a dumb idea; but since immature folks can't cope with any suggestion that they ate in fact, thick as pigshit, we instead point the finger at the ghost hovering over there, who does not in any way represent you retards. That's why it's in the Bible, yet not really a thing, unless you're a flake; iN which case it totally is - so go on magic man, tell us about your magical abilities to see it. Uh huh. Insecure liar much?

jews ARE the demons

mental illness is interpreted a lot though an understanding of sprirts and 'jins' but its usually covered up to save the family name and honour

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20357997

That would be a very big if, my friend. No sin, and no dumb ideas, among a cultish flock of sons of solo mums who still believe in magic? Oh, well I guess we're ok then, phew!

Jews and Muslims are demons

Muslims have djins or other evil spirits that can posess them
they change them completely to the point they dont want to suicide bomb and prefer to get a job

Because Jews pray in the literal Synagogue of Satan and Muslims are demons

Muslims apparently have a tendency for mental issues (due to inbreeding probably), a lot of them also believe they are possessed/ tormented by 'jinns' and don't seek help.

There is no such thing as demonic possession you superstitious peasants.

/thread

>denies god and demons

>Has directly witnessed meme magic

There are no Demons just Archons

kek

Atheist here. We are never possessed by demons, devils, gods and other made-up supernatural beings.

If you catch one of us putting the baby in the microwave, it's not because any gods told us to.

>everything I don't know doesn't exist
>that's what 'intelligence' is
Why would you assume you would be aware of their influence?
>inb4 replies with a rhetorical tautology whilst pretending he's saying something meaningful

Jews ARE demons.
So they can't actually experience that.

Yes,djinn possessions to be specific,And like christians you can get them out by reading quran.

Ancient European monsters called Night Mares(ghostly horses) cause nightmares in people that kill them

>How can I never hear Muslims getting possessed in the news?

Because it's an everyday occurence for Mudslimes to talk about possessed people, whereas in christian communities it is pretty rare and newsworthy. Every fucking Muslim believes in jinns and they have their koran prayers ready to play from their smartphone whenever they see someone sperging out.

Christian thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dz2VKUbFmiM

>everything I don't know doesn't exist
I didn't say they don't exist. I said we don't believe in them.

>that's what 'intelligence' is
Knowledge is rational. Beliefs are irrational. Intelligence is the ability to learn and apply what you've learned.

>Why would you assume you would be aware of their influence?
>Why would you assume you would be aware of their existance?

>inb4 replies with a rhetorical tautology whilst pretending he's saying something meaningful
I'm not the guy pretending that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real.