Meanwhile in Poland

>meanwhile in Poland
the guy on the right, Jarosław Kaczyński, is in fact our dictator at the moment - he owns president, prime minister, courts, etc

Of course they could. Masses of unvetted people coming form god-knows-where are realistic epidemiological threat

>meanwhile the guy on the right is our head plumber

Ftfy

What about shit like HIV even, we eradicated that almost completely over here.

Overall we did a pretty fucking good job with this shithole, it's actually quite a pleasant place to live nowadays, no way we're fucking this up now - our parents and grandparents worked really fucking hard through incredible hardship so WE can live in a safe and prosperous country and not for anyone else's benefit.

You're such a classist society, Britain, it's really holding you back. There is literally nothing wrong with honest hard work and I have more respect for a plumber or a welder than some lefty cuck professor with soft hands.

We don't even use terms like "working class", "blue collar" or whatever here, there's no classes, you're just a dude that works somewhere and no one cares where, that's your choice.

Also the reason Polish immigrants dominate the market when it comes to things like plumbing is because most of us simply have the skills.

It's considered unmanly in Poland to pay other people for doing simple things in your house. Doesn't matter if you're a rich lawyer or whatever - you need new tiles in your bathroom? You need to paint the roof? You buy the materials and do that shit with your son.It's fucking annoying when you're a kid, but a good practice in the long run.

>believing the spoonfed lie from tvn news that he's a de facto dictator
kys shill

>We don't even use terms like "working class", "blue collar" or whatever here, there's no classes
Well when everyone's blue collar, yeah, you're right.

Guy on the left is Jewish, guy on the right is a homo that lives with his mom and fucks his cat

t. tvn shill
gtfo back to wp.pl

Its already a problem in France, hes not wrong

Lol, where did I say anything wrong? These are all facts.

Objectively true.
Diseases which were wiped out in America are making a comeback simply because of the fucking Mexicans, Somalis, and other undesirables the Democrats import wholesale.

He's not wrong though, spread of alien diseases is extremely common when there's a huge influx of these people. Its one of the main criticisms that academics have with globalization.

The funniest fact is that our dictator Kaczyński is not wizard, but gay ;---P

How can he wear that shitty fucking MAGA cap knowing that Trump is a Jew puppet? I burned mine a while ago. That Zionist kike betrayed us.

>former Trump supporter here, it's been hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes

>former Kaczyński supporter here, it's been hilarious watching Kaczyński crash and burn, but seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the Kielbasa codes

kek

Never let that go, Poland. Academia will kill you.