Donald Trump fails to mention climate change in Earth Day statement

I'd love to hear a journalist come up with a subtle question that discovers whether Drumpf knows that the earth is round. I'd offer 4 to 1 that he thinks the sun goes around the earth.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-earth-day-statement-climate-change-a7697451.html

#notmypresident #resist

He is not your president because you live in the Ukraine.

This is actually the leader of your "country"

He parrots whatever the last person who talked to him thinks. He holds the concepts of geocentrism and heliocentrism in his mind simultaneously. He knows not the meaning of truth or of lies, just of bullshit.

He is... Donald Trump.

Ik this is bait but Trump's unwillingness to recognize climate change is a real problem

>climate change
literally fake science

>"fails" instead of "doesn't"

subtle

>Oppenheim

not subtle

fucking kikes

Ignorants detected. Multiple levels. Very sad.

Leftists are now going beyond criticizing Trump for things he said and are now trying to criticize him for things he didn't say

Iknow this is bait but Trump's unwillingness to recognize climate change is a real problem

Go back to le reddit. Heh

Why? Which climate change model should he recognize, one of the hundreds of failed ones, or the one that """scientists""" promise is right this time?

Same retarded slav who links directly to Shareblue.

Nice proxy faggot

you know how I can tell you never looked at any studies yourself and have only parroted nonsense you've read on Sup Forums?

>(((studies)))
climategate already shit on you kikes years ago

>muh climate change
Oh no, the surface temp will rise 2 degrees C over the next 100 years regardless of what we do, let's all freak out in mass hysteria because Bill Nye the """science""" guy said to.

Bringing back coal is retarded. We have machines that can do that now, but the mining companies would rather pay minimum wage to desperate West Virginians? Something is not right with this picture. We're being lied to.

has got to be the most massive

Of course the flat sun revolves around the flat earth. What are you retarded?

Man you know he also didn't state a working theory for time manipulation and ftl travel. Drumpf truly btfo
Oh yeah, and sage

>Oh no, the surface temp will rise 2 degrees C over the next 100 years regardless of what we do,
I don't think that's true. I think humans can and do affect the climate, but there's no reason we can't use that to our advantage.
The Earth's climate is always changing and we will be forced to adapt. Resistance is futile.

We're in a period of optimal climate (or it's a climate that we are acclimated to best).

If we can affect the rate at which the climate changes, we should do whatever we can to slow the acceleration into the next hot house sauna because that leads to the precipitous glacial age very quickly.

Maybe that buys us an additional 20 years of global economy ($hundreds of trillions) and also gives us more time to adapt.

You know how i can tell youre gay? Because you parrot what bill nye the science goy lies about