>Tianzhou-1 successfully docks with Tiangong-2 space lab
youtube.com/watch?v=PFlq46m0SNk
>China will test human stem cells in Tianzhou-1 cargo spacecraft
news.cgtn.com/news/3d45444d33557a4d/share_p.html
>China-made commercial aircraft completes pre-flight test
youtube.com/watch?v=TD3Gj90YfZI
>China prepares to launch first self-built aircraft carrier
youtube.com/watch?v=REq2QPq68_U
>China-Pakistan Economic Corridor brings benefits (inb4 poo's REEEE)
youtube.com/watch?v=0roMc_bTeRQ&list=PLt-M8o1W_GdSnzLr4i1CI1Cf_VWs8OhKy&index=6
>Estonia participates in One Belt One Road (reverse-cuck'd TPP, THANKS TRUMP)
youtube.com/watch?v=ojmqxWnv2U0&list=PLt-M8o1W_GdSnzLr4i1CI1Cf_VWs8OhKy&index=9
>A female panda bred in captivity has mated with a wild Panda
youtube.com/watch?v=G_ZJ6mlbK4Y

AROUND THE GLOBE:
>Korean Peninsula Tensions - DPRK says NO to U.S. aggression
youtube.com/watch?v=bfXJxglknvc
>Washington Says Australia Refugees Welcome to U.S.A
youtube.com/watch?v=pB4INUyqa3s

Other urls found in this thread:

zhihu.com/people/xiaozhuangpetitfancy/activities
themoscowtimes.com/news/china-moves-nuclear-missiles-to-russian-border-56903
youtube.com/watch?v=2YOoBx_Ksso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you think of Hong Kong diaspora?

>Hong Kong diaspora
you mean people from Hong Kong? I hope they know their place before 2047

BUMP
I will defend anything about China
give me your best try, Sup Forums

No thanks

Jealous much, americans?

what city are you from?

TAIWAN NUMBER ONE

上海,你呢?

Fischer Islands belong to Japan, Paracel Islands belong to Vietnam

Taiwan is too progressive

Stop bullying Timor Leste

哈尔滨。你是怎样学英语的?

What did China do with baby girls during the one child policy?

eat them?

我从幼儿园就开始学了,最近在Sup Forums上练习书写英语,你是哈尔滨人吗?

People who don't like baby girls and don't want to get fined have an abortion unfortunately

at least they didn't put them in the foundation of the 长城

从法国欢迎,我不知道了中国人可以用Sup Forums

是的。你的英文很好!

Maybe they should put something on it (or at least have them registered as a nature peserve)?
Screaming mine and then doing nothing really should not work after 2 years old

Weren't Ching Chongs rangebanned?

What's going on on chinese/russian border?

lol thanks, Sup Forums is not blocked by firewall of China, but we can't post without a proxy or 4goy pass :/

谢了兄弟,你对朝鲜最近局势有什么看法吗?我挺担心金三胖核试验的

my chinese is terrible tho, i've been learning it for 6 months or so but hnnnnnnng

i plan to make my future by selling french wine in china, do you guys think there's some place left in this big country ?

>chinese/russian border
the far east? Just normal trading stuff I guess, maybe my bro from 哈尔滨 can answer you specifically

>my chinese is terrible
not that bad, I can understand it perfectly
>there's some place left
I think so, there's actually a french guy selling wine online in China, here's his zhihu profile, maybe you can ask him about it :)
zhihu.com/people/xiaozhuangpetitfancy/activities

themoscowtimes.com/news/china-moves-nuclear-missiles-to-russian-border-56903

别当心。我觉得他在装,想成为强壮的人

多谢

我有一个问题, 中国人你们真的喜欢你们自己的政府 ?

我想其实比法国的好,但是我还没听到中国人们想什么

again sorry for the chinese quality lol, just practicing a bit

that was a response to US Missile Defense in Asia

那就好。。快点怂吧

Thanks.

So how many of you are members of the Communist party?

>Stop bullying East Temor

Didya know a bunch of Chinese people living on the island tried to get it annexed by Australia before the Indonesians could get their hands on the place?

没事,不能说喜欢,大多数中国人比较信任政府会做正确的决定,毕竟中国近30年有平均10%的gdp增长。Don't be so insecure, your Chinese is actually pretty good for a 6-month Chinese learner lol

you are welcome

what are the top-notch medium sized chinese cities to get in tho ? I don't think I would enjoy living in 北京 or 上海 , heard the pollution gets terrible and all

thanks for the answer mate

has anybody here lost money in forex scams?

I did. Ask me anything.

what was it called?

>members of the Communist party
My grandparents are, don't know much about my other relatives but there are about 90 million party members in China, so it's a lot

>Didya know
I have no idea, but australian govt rejects the Hague ruling regarding this issue as well, it's quite hypocritical for your govt to point fingers at us regarding South China Sea

not even a little

ps the more you take over hollywood the more remakes and reboots happen

it's like you're incapable of creating new stories

get better, we're bored

Would China sacrifice itself for nk?

did you ever 出国 for studying or job?

I love the China, the economy , the people, the food. I think you can surpass US if you upgrade more technology, you need also upgrade the birth rate to 3 baby for couple.

Expat here.
0.01 % of the adult population. Chinese people usually don't give a fuck about politics.
Children have to belong to the Young Pioneers of China or the Communist Youth League.

>Would China sacrifice itself for nk?

NK is like China's rabid guard dog. China won't risk itself to protect NK.

But having NK on China's side is still a very important objective for China.

Guangzhou or Shenzhen maybe, It's alright.

that's why China invests £235 billion to tackle pollution

Chinese movies really suck ass

definitely no, China has a "China first" foreign policy

去美国和澳洲旅游过

What about chinese series ? 三国 is kicking some ass ( both the old and new version )

Aren't there good cities in the north ?

How are things going in canton?

t. cantonese descent

Xi'an is pretty dank, but you have to be careful about the smog.

They have really nice food and cool historic stuff.

How do I learn Chinese efficiently?

thanks mate

any thoughts about changchun?

No idea, but I heard its pretty polluted.

There is not many places to sight-see, though.

>upgrade more technology
thanks and we are working on that
>upgrade the birth rate to 3 baby for couple
but Chinese just don't reproduce like the old days because the costs for raising a child in a city are incredibly high

>chinese series
this one in the pic is yuge in China right now
>good cities in the north
the northern China is quite polluted because the mining industries, but costal cities like 大连 or 青岛 is very comfy

what do you feel about our population? i feel 1 child policy is good for present, but is our future doomed to be like japan?

>things going in canto
vely 1st world, much wow

take Chinese courses I suppose

I think we should adopt programs to give benefits to every family with new born children and raise the education level of the students to increase the productivity at work

isn't the 1 child policy over ?
as long as everyone doesn't live 100 i think you'll be fine

>raise the education level
when I compare my courses to those of my chinese friends , I think you don't need to improve them anymore desu
look at the french high school exams and you'll have forgotten about it

damn, i'm prob going to go there since a "good friend" of mine lives there if you see what i mean

>isn't the 1 child policy over ?
yeah it ended in 2015, but the fertility rate in China hasn't gone up like it's supposed to be
>don't need to improve them
but China is a country with 1.4 billion people, there are still like 4% of Chinese doesn't understand a single Chinese word, if they are educated then we'll have an extra workforce of more than 50 million people, that's why chinese govt is trying so hard to build schools in rural China

Do you like C&C Generals?

>C&C Generals
never played it but I've heard about it, it's way too political for a game

Why you keep helping an useless ally like North Korea to keep their nuclear tests? If they get Nukes their future leaders could threat even you,Vietnam hates you now so what stop them from hating on you as well in the future?

I lived in China for a year and I've been studying Chinese for like six years. I miss China and hope to go back some day.
Everybody in the West shits on China because it's intimidating to have a non-Western country threaten their monopoly on power.

I didn't think you were allowed internet in your 3rd world country

Look China can you help us with North Korea?
Look let's put all the shit aside, we got a guy who is mentally insane and is about to blow up the fucking world, your land too.
We need your help for once, please.

>keep helping
China views NK as an independent country to trade with and there are very few leaders in Chinese history are interventionists, what China has been trying to do is to talk Kim out of his nuclear program, it didn't work so China are shutting down the trades now to make him change his minds

welcome to visit China again :)

I saw one of your Chinese cop dramas on an airplane ride one time during an international flight. I had no idea what was going on but the cinematography was really well done, and it had no nigger protagonists in it which is a bonus.

Any idea what it was? Hopefully it's actually Chinese, the title and crawl text looked it.

I believe Trump and Xi made a deal earlier to keep NK in check, we hope Kim will abandon his lil nuclear project when one of the only few countries stop trading with them

sorry never heard of it

reminder that Sup Forums is an english board

>Chinese man
>Has penis
Inaccurate, killed the immersion and killed my boner

You know what.... good for them.

Corruption. Collapse in 10 years. Construction megabubble. Lack of food or even electricity in some cities already. Pollution.

Defend all of these. Genuinely interested. Also Redpill me on Emperor Xi, now you're at it.

huehuehue

no it's not, it's an international board to discuss politics, most people understand English and use English to communicate that's all

>San guo
Mein nëger. Loved the old one.

>Corruption
well managed, not called donation like the west do
>Collapse in 10 years
the opposite, will surpass US in nominal GDP
>Construction megabubble
ghost city meme or the price of real estates?
>Lack of food
Food self-sufficiency ratio is almost 100% in China
>electricity and Pollution
happened to every industrialized country, will continue to invest more than $360 billion on renewable energy through 2020

What about some info about the current political situation in China?

I heard demonstrations are being held here and there to stop some factories or projects. Inner turmoil is growing and some people are questioning their rulers capabilities.
t. Went to China some months ago.

Mainland Chinese are literally the white rednecks in the Han Chinese community.

youtube.com/watch?v=2YOoBx_Ksso

Good luck China! I can't wait to share border with you ;]

Bull shit..China views N.K as a proxy buffer state that is now out of control.China's intervention in the Korean war lead to its creation...non-internationalists my ass!

>when over a billion of your people are sweat shop serfs BUT IT'S OKAY BECAUSE THOSE BILLION PEOPLE CREATE MORE WEALTH THAN 300 MILLION PEOPLE

Trying to get your credit score up by saying good things about China on social media?

Those hips look like a birth defect

when a poo in the loo makes a thread about how India overtook it's former colonial master in GDP recently

Sorry we don't speak in Rice Field...

Go fuck yourself chink.

>ROR WE ARR ROOK ARIKE!

>TIME FOL SOME DOGMEAT

I think that's a symptom not of social unrest but China becoming a more democratic society.

Two decades ago that kind of demonstration would have been shut down immediately, but nowadays people are allowed to demonstrate, and so they do.

civil unrest in China is a hype from western media

but no one can distinguish between mainland chinese and taiwanese, blame the peasants for ruining the image of all han chinese

>definition of capitalism

Mao was an interventionist, and he did quite a good job giving us a buffer state, if China didn't view NK as an independent country, there would be Chinese troops on NK soil now

well I'm working overtime now

I thought indonesian eat rice too?

still a better leader than Chiang Kai-shek, yup he's that bad

>this chink

all the rich and smart Chinks are leaving China. they are taking all their wealth and buying up real estate in Australia,Canada,UK, and USA. they know what is up.

>All these foriegn chinks shilling up the thread.

This is just a reminder that China is an enemy of the west that seeks to destroy us from within and steal our technology. The Chinese are incredibly racist people who want to see themselves on top and everyone else as slaves. They want to exterminate all non-Chinese whether overtly or through mass immigration of Han Chinks.

Chinese people do not have your best interests in mind what so ever and allowing them into your country will always backfire.

Kill them all or deport them from your countries. steal all Chinese products and innovation that they might produce in the future and use it for yourself. Do not allow them to make any economic inroads into your country.

Everyone who isn't Chinese hates the Chinese.

Its dirty. The food sucks, and the living condition are awful. I'd rate it a 3/10, would not go back.

Overtime, what do they pay you for that, an extra dog ear?

If China so great, why are all your commie fucks sending their kids and money over here?

>Sup Forums
>social media
Are you serious?

>they are taking all their wealth and buying up real estate in Australia,Canada,UK, and USA. they know what is up.

No, they are trying to subtly colonize your countries from within by buying up important property. This is not something you should be celebrating, you should be killing them in the streets.

Nice diversion tactic from that hilarious chapter in your history.

Didn't China goverment already said that Mao did a lot of stupid shit anyway?

How much debt do you have china?
How inflated is your real estate market?
How much money is trying to leave the country necessitating capital controls?

I lived in china bro, its absolutely run down outside of tier on cities. some cities are straight up incomplete.

china has no navy and no force projection. the history of china has also been one of constant collapse.

love the country, in 50 years it will be a real force, right now its just not

Hory fuk.
Last time I'v checked, i were polish.
Education don't hurt...

Hi Chang.

It shows how utterly incompetent their country has been in the past and still continues to be today. This is the history that these boastful chinks will try and gloss over.

Fuk.
Now i look stupid.

WAS not WERE.

China is the only country that hasn't any debt to pay. Or something has changed?