AHAHAHA "Democracy" YES - Le Pens Candidate Picture is not shown in voting places all over the world

>Le Pens Candidate Picture "did not meet the required measurements"
>Picture is not shown in voting places in Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv and Hamburg

It is save to assume, that the picture isn't shown in many other voting places all across the world

Is the french election rigged Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/p6bhk5r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

picture also not shown in Portland

imgur.com/p6bhk5r

>Is the french election rigged Sup Forums
Do you wait until you get to the voting station before deciding who you'll vote for?

that's literally not the point.

>Picture is not shown in voting places in Tel Aviv
She lost exactly 0 votes out of the 0 jews that would have voted for her

It's pretty safe to say that this is just another example of the systematic oppression of right-wing/nationalist/anti-immigration voices.
Even if that excuse is true, (((they))) most certainly """forgot""" to inform Le Pen's campaign about some unexpedly changed size requirements. And you can be sure that shit like this continues through the whole system, delaying everything, making everything harder for anti-immigration parties.

Majority of people don't care about politics and/or are stupid.

The fact there is no poster proves there is no FN representative present there, and thus they can cheat during the counting of votes (unlike in France)

Can we trust Daily Mail on this one?

The counting of votes is a public process, if you're afraid, you can go watch it

Posobiec enough said

What a fucking joke. They push the women meme everywhere except if the woman is right wing. They know how easy it is to get votes a s a woman. Fuck I hate this gay shit earth

No. Polling cards mean absolutely nothing.

They are completely meaningless.

When you vote your name is taken off a list. The card is completely useless. I voted without a card today, and I didn't see anyone with a card.

You just need to be registered beforehand on voter lists, and bring ID with you.

most of expats are cucks who vote macron anyway
they can fuck off and stay in their new country

after trump's win, the globalists must be scared shitless and are going to try everything they can to prevent another "alt-right" win

So you agree with Melenchon that being French is not about ancestry, but about papers?

And a nigger off the boat with papers is more French than a Frenchman living in Australia?

this. the card is just to make it faster because it has the page of your ame on the list

It was not shown anywhere abroad, because FN did not send any poster abroad. Simple as that, no conspiracy there.

I love it when fascists complain they are being oppressed. You literally want to oppress all people whose opinions differ from yours. Or do even worse things to them.

from what i heard french in north america voted mostly for macron and melenchon

i said most of them and you obviously didn't vote for macron

Does this matter? All of the cities stated are in othef countries. Do other countries have a hand in French voting? Are the French being hacked by the Germans, Jews, Russians and maybe more?

Can confirm.
Have a french friend who's been here for 6 years now.
She keep talking about how bad Le Pen is.
And even though she doesnt like all the other candidate, she'll vote against Le pen on the 2nd round.

I agree with you, most of them are complete assholes.

They leave all the issues in France and keep voting for people bringing those issues.

Fucking hypocrites.

I don't understand why can't they just read the candidates' programs and make a choice based on proposals?

Wait tel Aviv is in Israel

>Or do even worse things to them.
Yeah, like tickle them to death.

At least fascists are honest that they want a one-party state that represents the people. You faggot liberals try to pretend that democracy gives common people power and allows different opinions, but actually silence all dissenting parties and give power to globalist jews.

wrong, they did, but "the poster had not the correct size" which is pure bullshit

Tel Aviv is in Israel just like poo is in the loo.

(((democracy))) has always been rigged.

It will be a long and hard battle to kill off everyone from the current establishment. Because that's the only way humanity frees itself.

>122436707
no one cares merkel

It's easier to just do what the media tells you to.

That would require reading and critical thinking Ivan.

xD

surprisingly you're wrong, Israeli kikes are actually usually nationalist and vote for right wing parties. IIRC like 75% of them voted for Trump. Now, I don't know if they don't like le pen specifically

we have grown with the idea that the front national was a party of nazis and its president (jean marie le pen) was the boogey man

it's hard for them to get over that brainwashing

Your a fucking idiot, its never about oppression. Coward, a German subverted, whats it like being a Bolshevik rape baby?

(((Someone))) is scared

At least in germany, switzerland and austria alone there are around 200-300k native frogpeople who live and work here and another 300k in belgium, the UK and the netherlands

Le Pen is le nazi fug her :DDDDD

It is well known that European "Democracy" is so current to keep "Nazi's" from getting power

And after Israel and America the French Jewish population is the third largest in the world

>the more you know~

oh you sweet summer child ...

don't they feel that their standards of living are in decline because of immigration, the EU giving subsidies to the foreign companies, businesses shipping their jobs abroad? Le Pen addresses all these issues and articulated them clearly during the debates (I saw only the first one). WTF?

Just confirms they care about no one and nothing but power. Every interest group is merely a new sales pitch

yea dis, systemic opression, fight the leftriarchy