You heard him Sup Forums you fucking cunts

You heard him Sup Forums you fucking cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcXYz0gtJeM
theblaze.com/news/2014/06/20/nirvana-co-founder-reveals-why-he-is-no-longer-a-democrat-in-wide-ranging-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And yet he blew his brains out and I'm still alive with my hatred

Nirvana sucks, so I'm good

Yeah? What are you gonna do about it, Kurt?

top kek

fpbp

Yeah, amazing how he was able to pull the trigger with his toe without taking his shoes off. Truly an icon.

lying junky making quotes from 25 years ago that are irrelevant to present day

Mo wonder he blew his brains out, look at his thinking and how courtney cucked him. pure beta

>Letting the opinion of any celebrity affect how you think.
KYS

at least he did it before it was cool

>loves women
>killed by woman for money
He sure showed me

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who listen to Nirvana
The reddit is real. Jesus

>became a feminist
>let wife walk all over him
>blew a shotgun barrel while crying over his daughter
the actions of someone I should listen to? yeah, naw.

This

>pulled trigger with toe
What? Lmao, he used his hand

He didn't. He purposefully wanted to join the 27 club according to his own mother. He wanted to be remembered like Hendrix and Morrison

>Tfw accepting Liberal

Why should I give a fuck about a guy who just made shittier versions of Steve Albini records? Especially when Melvins exists?

Smashing Pumpkins had the better album at the time, but Gish wasn't grungy enough, and didn't have the eight saturation of angst required to drive popular culture into a depression.

Good thing he killed himself so Siamese Dream could take back the airwaves from shitty post punk Pixies plagiarists. Billy Corgan was a vastly superior musician anyway, and Kurt couldn't handle it.

Butch Vig probably played Siamese Dream for him prior to release, and he just decided it was better to go out on top.

Oh, and now Billy is right wing.

He's a really weird character. He was pc before the pc wave hit, yet he was pro-gun as fuck. He's got tons of pics with his guns, and the first three songs on Nevermind mention guns in their lyrics.

So kinda liberal, but not really.

>He didn't. He purposefully wanted to join the 27 club according to his own mother. He wanted to be remembered like Hendrix and Morrison
what a mentally ill faggot

Put a shotgun in your mouth, then see if you can reach the trigger

I don't think I'll listen to the request of a drug addict whose main accomplishment is moaning into a microphone while high.

There is no evidence of this you gullible cunt. Those rumors of his supposed "murder" were initiated by vultures trying to sell trashy books and bogus memoirs.

>armlet detected

thankful we didn't get the 60 year old Michael Stipe version of Cobain wearing a pussy hat at anti-trump rallies

Well his gf admitted she did it so

>Le edgy life is hard I fucked fat girls and do heroin with my addict wife around my infant child rockerman

>armlet

Thanks for the kek

>using a short shotgun

I don't hate any of those people. What now?

SAUCE PLEASE? REEEEE

HE DIDNT SAY TO TO HATE A RELIGION HAHAHAHAHA

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

>overrated turbo manlet

I cringe looking back and being a huge fan of theirs. Dave Grohl was and is still a homo

>You heard him Sup Forums you fucking cunts.
Yep.

I won't go to his shows, and I won't buy his albums. Is he happy now?

Mmmm? This is where all the angst comes from...and the hatred of all things. youtube.com/watch?v=mcXYz0gtJeM

I remember in an interview one time he said he was anti-pc. Of course the meaning has shifted a bit since then, but then again he also used the word retard on live television.

You can't fire a shotgun with your hand into your head. You can't reach the trigger, this is why you have to use your toes or a tool of some sort, like wooden spoon for example.

Jokes on you, he killed himself. Now why don't you go do the same?

ok, I won't come to his shows

happy now?

>He wanted to be remembered like Hendrix and Morrison
Lmfao that sure turned out well

Smashing Pumpkins all day!!!!!
Mellon collie and the infinite sadness was my highschool album despite the title i felt great after i listened

>Don't come to our shows and don't buy our records.

Sur (((Courtney))), he killed himself. Yes.

holy cow, who is she?

ThissHow short are your arms? Kurt had long arms anyway. Look at him play live. Arms are long as fuck.

>Retards believe this
Alright buddy

It did work out, really. He's one of the best selling musicians of all time. He's a mentally ill retard though, yeah.

This

Dunno why those two joo are jooing this story so hard.

Uh.. no. No she did not.

>Don't come to our shows
Done
>Don't buy our records
Done

Ernest Hemingway. He shot himself with a shotgun. Look it up asshole.

Not everything is a conspiracy you fucking schizo leaf.

the real question is, would Kurt have made Nirvana music a Tidal exclusive?

this is torture
looking at this picture and not finding the source
someone please be our savior and suace us

This was edgy for the early 90's. So was Beavis and Butthead. Fuck the 90's. I heard so much of this shit as a teen that I can't even listen to this shit anymore.

>mfw just getting into fashwave

That was odd watching him on info wars thought he would be a pussy liberal for sure, which he kinda is but the left have just gone so far left

Well then that proves my point doesnt it?

I hate homosexuals and I have no desire to listen to Kurt Kobains deadbeat hippy band 'Nickleback'.

No problem.

His favorite shotgun. He was a proto /k/ommando

He was in Deftones you crooked toothed bastard. Get it right.

>unironically hating faggots and niggers
Mouth breathing, mentally handicapped products of incest detected.

Yeah, and if Kurt hadn't offed himself (or been suicided), we'd have been stuck with 4 bar grunge rock all through the 90s. Instead, he did, and it opened up room for beautiful albums like MCIS. Billy will never get the recognition he deserves as the absolute peak of the 90s era music because of Kurt's suicide. Everyone wants a dead martyr for an era, trapped in eternal youth and unable to grow old and disappoint fans.

Who the hell even puts Nermind on anymore? Or In Utero? I haven't listened to them since the mid 90s. So many wannabe Kurts filled the airwaves that the sound has been played out in the extreme.

Nobody's duplicated Siamese Dream, Mellon Collie, or Pisces Iscariot. Bands have tried and failed though. I don't think Billy will be recognized until he's dead. But our grandchildren will listen to Smells Like Teen Spirit in music class.

No, he took of his shoes and used his toes. Which you would know if you had bothered to look into it.

shoot himself

fucking millenials will never appreciate that Layne Staley was the truth, but died forgotten and rotting in his hovel while this faggot gets all the praise

>listening to grunge

>Don't come to our shows
>Don't buy our records

I mean...this wasn't high on the list of things I was probably going to do in my life...

I am going to buy all of them to piss off a dead guy

There are liberals here that support gun rights. He grew up in a logging town in the Pacific Northwest, so that part doesn't surprise me. I think he was a feminist and against discrimination just out of rebellion to his father's/small town's general views. He still would have been an SJW feminist today, but he did see through the disingenuous nature of Hollywood celebrity culture, so he probably would've seen through the lack of any real distinction of neoliberalism and neoconservatism had he still been alive.

Krist no longer supports the democratic party. He supported Ron Paul back in 2014.

theblaze.com/news/2014/06/20/nirvana-co-founder-reveals-why-he-is-no-longer-a-democrat-in-wide-ranging-interview/

Kurt was always half a fag. I remember watching live and throwing up in my mouth when him and krist novoselic made out on snl

Don't hate this guy. After he realised his faulty ways, he did the right thing.

this..
I ran into Layne a couple times in the University District around 2000

Very cool and rep pilled somewhat. I just talked to him about the Ps2 and cool it was gonna be.

this is one of the conspiracies that is more likely to be true than not. Look into it faggot, it's impossible for him to have killed himself

>he doesn't listen to Soundgarden
What a faggot.

But i never went to his shows and never bought his records but instead of pirated them.
The only song i gennually like is "Heart shaped box" and maybe overrated "Smells like neet cumstains"...

Everything else was kind of shitty honestly...
Is it normal if i still listen to it while i hate niggers and sodomites?

Also.
Did Kurt think a lot about suicide?
It was a no-brainer.

Nirvana is overrated asf

nice digits you just saved the french election

>444444

XD

OwO

Blow your head off faggot

I hope you fucking kill yourself

grats boy u won the interweb

complete shitpost get. I like it!

Over rated band. He cannot play guitar worth shit, cannot compose good music, wrote shitty songs. He got over when MTV put his song on heavy rotation.

What is kek trying to tell us here? There's a hidden track called "smells like neet cumstains"?

It's wrong for me to think that women are in general less competent than men because of simple biology?
It's wrong for me to condemn the disfunction of the black community and ponder whether or not it's based on a genetic predisposition seeing as the disfunction seems to be present across all black cultures?
It's wrong for me to think that homosexual habits are in general a disgusting thing and that it's annoying for them to flaunt it?

Well, I'm not to keen on taking advice from a man who was enough of a pussy to put a shotgun in his mouth because he was having trouble with women or whatever faggot shit he decided.

Also I don't listen to Nirvana.

not really. Its a phase of feeling that you grow out of, but when you relate to the angst, its the best

not hating others or treating them with basic human respect and dignity is nothing outrageous. also, he isn't even saying "stop doing this" he just wants to dissociate. being left alone and leaving others alone who don't bother you is a basic libertarian principle. it's not the same as tyranny of the sjws and the culture of the faux oppressed, smearing and muzzling differing opinions and forcing people to live their lives the way you see fit

Cobain died before any of this shit started surfacing, don't try to equate basic freedom of association and freedom of dissociation with violent fucking marxists

also
>HEROIN

shit get

Fucking wasted FUCK YOU OP FOR THIS THREAD

>hating people of different races without meeting them
>hating women
>Autist unironically think this is wrong

Maybe he used a shotgunlet.

WASTED

>gennually

IN A FUCKING SLIDE THREAD TOO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yet no finger prints on the gun and at 5'7 his hands could not reach.