HOLY SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vln9D81eO60
aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15651931
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22713927
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3079384/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11694885
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22963424
scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-0019793890&origin=inward&txGid=0
scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/2-3/203.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289605000917
science.sciencemag.org/content/309/5741/1720
ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Thomas-99-intelligence.pdf
jstor.org/stable/2999198?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0032840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He means between jews and goys

This guy is a massive #NeverTrump Hillary-supporting democrat.

If he is legitimately open to discussing this then I will gain a lot of respect for him.

I'm listening to this pod right now. Harris is entry level pseudo redpill but I mean fuck at least he's somewhere in the mainstream. Society is so fucking crazy The Bell Curve was called Nazi propaganda by distinguished academics. The book couldn't have been more sensitive to touchy cultural issues and the arguments more meticulously hedged. And this was 20 years ago. Guys shit is fucked way beyond what you even likely think.

No, he's just another scumbag Alt-Rightist.

youtu.be/vln9D81eO60

Hillary loving warmonger who wants to nuke muslims, further proof atheists have no morals

jew
jew
shill jew
the only nonjews currently here

Oh fuck off. My post is legit. You're a paranoid retard.

>tfw Eugenics is "discredited" because of it's association with Nazism, even though it was only something Nazis borrowed from Seppo's to justify certain political actions

>tfw Eugenics is "discredited" but literally no one questions "breeding"

Until Current Year of course...

>im all about academic freedom and intellectual curiosity!
>universities are important! postmodernist literature theory might have nothing to offer to society, but learning and intellectual curiosity is still important!!!
>WHY WOULD YOU STUDY RACIAL DIFFERENCES IN IQ??????????? WHAT'S THE BENEFIT TO SOCIETY?????????

How big is this guy? Can we expect a chimpout from the left?

Listen to the first 3 minutes. He is not only discussing it, he says there is no disagreement on it in the scientific community.

i literally fucking wish. Sam Harris on the side of the alt-right would mean their side wins, forever

lmao your post is almost as shitty as your worth as a human. he's an HRC fanatic and is #NeverTrump

he shat on hillary for an hour on his podcast. he just hates trump more than hrc.

that's pretty much equal to supporting her. He was one of those "the popular vote should count this time" people. he wants Hillary as president more than Trump and that is an objective fact

Read the comment section of that video. We are winning the debate on Islam.

((((harris))) can't drop redpills. He is a subversive Muppet

No it's not. All the MAGA memeing aside, Trump is a fucking idiot.

This. He's good considering what the Press, Academia, and Entertainment usually put out.

>0.04 cents deposited

Do respectively Sam Harris and Charles Murray think the IQ differences between populations are caused by socioeconomic conditions or genetics?

Prob both, it doesn't have to be one or the other.

>He thinks internet comments = winning

This is why you lose. Enjoy trump's shitty 1 term, it's the last victory the alt right will ever experience

t. 1 hour away from France voting leftist

There's plenty of disagreement, just no facts to back up those objections.

It's not one or the other, they both have an effect, but genetics is way bigger than the mainstream wants to admit.

Like Lynn and Rushton have been saying for years...but now it's Jew so it's becoming true, right goy?

I don't think he has ever denied this. I'm trying to think of a known instance where he spoke publicly where he outright stated this. I swear i've heard him say it. Do some youtube digging.

The Bell Curve is a treatise on basic statistics. If you're a black/white thinker like most liberals, the idea of a probability distribution is incomprehensible. That's why most liberals think that one black outlier who barely made it through an engineering degree is representative of all niggers.

he's one of our most famous public intellectuals

Jeter P Cordanson sorted him out.

It's 100% genetics. Size matters.

He said on Dave Rubin's show that if we ever discovered "proof" that blacks were less intelligent, it should be hidden from the public forever.

>trusting an atheistic Jew

>It's 100% genetics
Now you've just gone full retard in the other direction

>Now you've just gone full retard in the other direction

So...I went full genius? Thanks leaf.

>it's 100% genetics

Why are you so retarded? This is literally just as retarded as saying it's 100% culture.

Look, you can put racing fuel in a lawnmower engine but that won't make it go any faster. There's no amount of schooling or training that can make a brainlet smart, any more than you can train someone to be tall.

>It's 100% genetics.
It's not 100% genetics. Poor nutrition or education can lower IQ. That being said, with food stamps, public schools, and welfare, that's essentially a non-issue for American blacks. The environmental effects are more about their shitty communities that glorify racial grievances, crime, drugs, and fatherlessness.

>if we ever discovered "proof" that blacks were less intelligent, it should be hidden from the public forever.
There are literally dozens of studies showing this. You can literally find the data online, plug it into excel, and do the work yourself.

Not only are blacks less intelligent, but they are more criminal, and environment alone isn't enough to explain it.

The BEST studies we have on this right now, adoptive twin studies, say IQ is .8 related to genetics, with the rest being a mix of their surroundings, friends, health, etc. What's interesting is that the excuse that libs use how it's because their parents don't value education as much and therefor don't push them like whites or Asians, was found to have a statistical ZERO amount of influence.

once this thinking is mainstream we can finally advance as a civilization

I hope he goes into the IQ variance between men and women. The left wants 50% (or more) women in fields yet they're 1/9th of the % of our 130IQ people. (avg IQ of a physicist)

I'm pretty sure the absence of abuse and adequate nutrition contribute a great deal to IQ development. Inherited mental prowess can be destroyed by a bad environment.

Can someone give me a TL;DR on Sam Harris's opinion on the subject?

Does he support the claims made in The Bell Curve?

>once this thinking is mainstream

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HE THINKS AN INCREASINGLY NON-WHITE WORLD WOULD LOBBY FOR A WORLDVIEW LARGELY MALIGNED BY WHITES THEMSELVES!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Uhhh, Trump is president now. His family and all of his advisors are jewish, we cant make fun of or denounce them anyone. It not kosher. Get with the program its 2017

How about this then, your peak potential for intelligence is 100% genetic. You can't make a small brain bigger.

Wouldn't a high IQ mean greater adaptability, and as a result be able to successfully go from a survival situation to one of abundance? Or is it a matter of conditions during developmental years? For example, growing up with abundance and facing a survival situation, one can return to abundance. Whereas one who developed in a survival situation would be unable to acclimate to abundance, despite inherited IQ?

No it's not 100% genetics.

Genetics make the template for the worst and best possible outcomes, things like protein deficiency and lack of stimulation greatly reduces the brains development.

Adoption studies and Twin studies in USA have proven that genetics are 50-80% responsible for the outcome.

Atheists are racist jerks, who would've thought?

Really getting tired of having to post this.

he spills the beans in the firat 4 minutes of the podcast

grow an attention span dumb burger

fpbp

Jews like Harris and Pinker are cool with this argument. Everyone is the same but Jews are the most intelligent.

>Everyone is the same but Jews are the most intelligent.

Not really...Quebec average IQ si 110 and northern Italy is actually 117...Ashkenazi Jews are always at 110-115...

aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html

I'm always amazed at the ego you fucks in Quebec have and how easy it is to tell the difference from you and your meaker Canadian bed fellows

>He thinks spamming infographics with cherry-picked evidence to support his viewpoints is a form of argument

I would bet money that you're under 20 and that you've never actually done any research on the subject beyond looking at and reading infographs or the rare abstract to articles that you found through this board.

>It's 100% genetics
Come on, now. It's at most 80%. There's obviously a few empirically verified ways of increasing IQ (such as breastfeeding) and a million different ways of decreasing it (malnutrition, brain injury, spanking, etc.). Acting as if environment has no effect is straight up delusional.

>cherry picked
Lmao

Are you denying the reality of race?

RACE DENIER!

Here you go faggot

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

About 75% genetics.

There is no hope for blacks, Hispanics, Arab Muslims. They are genetically inferior.

This image is of the 20 smartest countries. All of them are Northern European or East Asian.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with having racial iq differences be common public knowledge? Yeah, the evidence seems to strongly suggest its true, but have you ever thought about the results of making the entire society aware to it?

Imagine that black boy who has an interest in programming, economics, math, science, or law, and now imagine the second he walks into school he's alerted by his teachers that he can't be any of those things regardless of how much he wants or works for it due to factors that are no fault of his own. Or, just as worse, Imagine those outlier blacks who can achieve those things, but than they alerted to that fact that despite them having IQs, and that they plan to breed with other high IQ blacks, something called "regression to the mean" will occur causing their descendants to move back to the group average which is again, not their fault.

The self-esteem of blacks will be crushed, and their realization that life is an unfair, sick joke is just going to promote societal dysfunction, more resentment towards Whites and Asians from Blacks, and an overall disdain for life for blacks. That's 100x more worse for society on net than banning IQ research. What we should do is promote that everybody is an individual and must function under the sames rules equally in society. We then ban racial outcome statistics.

That will never happen and you know it, concern shilling gets you nowhere on pol

>The self-esteem of blacks will be crushed

Like i fuckin care, Bubba Dean...i just want these animals far away from me...

I'm curious, if high IQ blacks only breed with high IQ blacks, would that not raise the average IQ of that subset over time? Maybe we should be focusing on breeding the black aristocracy so that they can rule over the stupider elements of their race. Then they can literally be kangz.

>I'm curious, if high IQ blacks only breed with high IQ blacks, would that not raise the average IQ of that subset over time?

It will, but most blacks are born into gang-banging and it will never rise without that shit being sorted out

I'm halfway through and I am rock hard imagining the reaction of Harris's fanboys right now.

High IQ blacks breed with low IQ white blondes.

Harris is pretty mainstream. This podcast is signalling something huge. I suspect the left has overplayed its hand for too long and called so many people racist, Harris included, that it's finally truly losing its power.

>dog breeds are responsible for a range of health and behavior issues

>b-but IQ shouldn't matter!

Potential is 100% genetic. Whether you reach that potential is affected by environment, but there's nothing the human body is capable of that is not genetic.

I'm not speaking to Asians. I'm speaking to other whites, we have something called empathy.

nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Intelligence is highly heritable and polygenic.

This means that crystallized and fluid forms of intelligence are both genetically transferrable from parent-to-child and have a sort of genetic, "stacking," effect.

The more intelligence alleles an individual possesses the greater expressed effect unlike epistatic genes like those for hair or skin colour.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

(1994) In private a number of psychologists and sociologists were much more likely to express a belief in heritability of IQ and other traits related to population groups than when confronted in a public forum.

jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Scoring gaps on the SAT between Blacks and Whites are increasing.

Income differences do not explain the increase, nor do they explain the scores. Whites from poor families scored more highly than Blacks from wealthy families.

In addition to this, almost no Blacks are among top-scorers on the SAT. A simple calculation of race-neutral competition for collegiate admission yields that if affirmative action were removed from US universities Blacks would matriculate at less than one-third the rate they currently do.

>The self-esteem of blacks will be crushed
I don't care. Pretending we are all equal is crushing the self-esteem of White and Asian kids.
It's disruptive to western society and we are not their fucking babysitters.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15651931

(2005) Toga & Thompson conclude that genetic influences on brain morphology also contribute significantly to IQ and in their own words, "A measure of cognitive ability, known as g, has been shown highly heritable across many studies. We argue that these genetic links are partly mediated by brain structure that is likewise under strong genetic control. Other factors, such as the environment, obviously play a role, but the predominant determinant appears to be genetic."

You don't have to be alt-right to be anti-islam you big gay

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22713927

(2012) Yang et al., conclude that there is a, "greater than 80%," genetic contribution to the prefrontal cortex (the part of the brain associated with reward, attention, short-term memory tasks, planning, and motivation.), a significant genetic contribution to the temporal lobe (the part of the brain associated with Visual memory, language comprehension, and emotion association), a significant genetic contribution to the occipital lobe (dubbed the visual processing center of the mammalian brain), and a nearly 80% environmental influence on the parietal lobe (the part of the brain associated with touch, hand-eye coordination, spatial sense, and navigation).

Nah, Italy has pretty low test scores, and low GDP for a European country. And there are plenty of European countries (Finland, Ireland, Estonia) that are around or top Canada in certain test scores, and other metrics.

>Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with having racial iq differences be common public knowledge?

Because it undermines everything the left argues for. White privilege, affirmative action, economic inequality are all macro scale issues. I would think this was self-evident. If every leftist argument is society wide, then ethnicity and IQ differences is absolutely important because it affects aggregate outcomes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3079384/

(2011) Joshi et al., study twins to conclude that there is a highly significant genetic contribution to cortical thickness and volume. This is believed to have a significant effect on the neurotubule number and density in individuals and thus a highly significant effect on IQ.

In their own words, "The results showed detailed pointwise genetic and environmental contributions on the whole cortex. Several areas in the parietal and frontal lobes were observed to be genetically influenced."

The environmental factors are believed to be heavily genetically influenced due to how genetics define interaction and determine developmental reactions in the brain.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11694885

(2001) Thompson et al., conclude in their own words that, "A genetic continuum was detected in which brain structure was increasingly similar in subjects with increasing genetic affinity. Genetic factors significantly influenced cortical structure in Broca's and Wernicke's language areas, as well as frontal brain regions," and, "Preliminary correlations were performed suggesting that frontal gray matter differences may be linked to Spearman's g, which measures successful test performance across multiple cognitive domains (p < 0.05). These genetic brain maps reveal how genes determine individual differences, and may shed light on the heritability of cognitive and linguistic skills, as well as genetic liability for diseases that affect the human cortex."

This further suggests that brain structure, size, and cognitive performance are all heritable and genetic.

>being this assflustered

Regression towards the mean.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22963424

(2012) Rushton concludes that there has been no narrowing in the mean Black-White IQ difference predicted by heritable g.

Rushton also invalidates research by Nisbett, Dickens, and Flynn that show black gains in IQ by evaluating their lack of data and use of specious arguments. He shows that the little data they had to prove these points obscured the topic by invoking alleged age and social class interactions and adoption studies of very young children. Their data was based on ideas, not observations. In his own words on the twin studies cited: "There is no evidence of any special cultural influence, such as extreme deprivation or being raised as a visible minority, that operates in one group and not in others."

He shows using a meta-analysis that there has been no reduction in the mean racial differences between Blacks and Whites and that all claims of, "systemic issues," are spurious and unsupported by factual evidence. The credence given to researchers saying that society is to blame for the failures of adopted Blacks comes from a cursory glance at a specious statement - they have no evidence.

>I'm speaking to other whites, we have something called empathy.

Lel, empathy is a disease, Bubba...a disease killing the European world.

bump

best podcast he has ever done.

>Nah, Italy has pretty low test scores

Northern Italy...Milan, Torino, etc...not fuckin Italy as a whole...southern Italians are essentially Arabs.

scopus.com/record/display.uri?eid=2-s2.0-0019793890&origin=inward&txGid=0

(1981) Bouchard Jr. & McGue analyze 111 studies on familial resemblances in measured intelligence and reveal a profile of average correlations consistent with polygenic inheritance modes.

This means that these 111 studies (covering over 1.000.000 people) show evidence of polygenic inheritance modes.

Years after this study was performed polygenic inheritance of DNA was confirmed by genetic studies such as (Davies et al., 2011) and (Deary, Johnson & Houlihan, 2009).

scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/2-3/203.full

(2009) Way & Lieberman analyze genetic contribution to cultural differences in this piece and draw support for dual-inheritance theory.

They show that there are genetic predispositions for IQ, collectivism, individualism, a wide breadth of aspects of socialization, depression, and other psychocultural phenomena which determine the values of societies and their people. They show that populations have mean genetics which means they have mean dispositions and thus mean personalities as well and thus cultures are formed around those same means.

These findings are supported by (Simoons, F, 1969; Simoons, F, 1970; Cavalli-Sforza, Menozzi & Piazza, 1994; Holden & Mace, 1997; Durham, 1991; Perry et al., 2007; Campbell, 1965; McElreath & Henrich, 2007; Kroeberm & Kluckhohn, 1952; Sasaki, 2013; Cochran & Harpending, 2009; Bentley, Hahn & Shennan, 2004; Boyd & Richerson, 1985; Gabora, 1995; and so many more)

Seriously though..
Isn't this old news?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570

(2007) Rohrmann et al. conclude that despite the postulation that Blacks have higher testosterone they simply do not. They instead have higher serum estrogen levels.

Estrogen, when in excess in men, can lead to more flippant behavior and may be another supporting explanation for Black behavioral issues.

He's mostly liberal but very anti-Islam. He's a very intelligent dude, but like most lifetime academics, he's left-wing.

no

Intellectuals and leftists all across west hate IQ

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289605000917

(2006) Templer & Arikawa analyze populations by temperature, skin color, per capita income, and IQ and find stark correlations between all of them.

They were able to accurately predict individual IQ by skin color (0,92), mean high Winter temperature of their race (0,76), mean low Winter temperature of their race (0,66), and per capita income (0,63). These findings provide strong support for the idea that colder climates caused selection for higher IQs over an evolutionary epoch.

This helps to explain why groups from hotter climates like those found in Africa are less intelligent and thus earn lower incomes.

science.sciencemag.org/content/309/5741/1720

(2005) Mekel-Bobrov et al., conclude that the gene ASPM is a specific regulator of brain size, and its evolution in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens was driven by strong positive selection. They show that one genetic variant of ASPM in humans arose merely about 5.800 years ago in Eurasia and has since swept to high frequency across Eurasia under strong positivel selection.

The gene is almost non-existent in Sub-Saharan Africa.

ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Thomas-99-intelligence.pdf

(1998) Thomas, Miller & Mascie-Taylor conclude that the EST00083 ("expressed sequence tag") is an mtDNA (mitochondrial; maternal) polymorphism found more often in high IQ groups. It is articularly common in Europe (less so in Asia) where it is associated with a lineage that dates back 35.000 years. It is nearly non-existent in Africa.

This finding goes along with a discovery by Turner & Partington in 1991 that shows mothers are the primary component in a child's intelligence.

jstor.org/stable/2999198?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

(1998) The Journal of Blacks in Higher Education concludes that at all family income levels, there is a persisting racial gap in SAT scores and that the poorest White children outperform the richest Black children. This further suggests that environment is not the explanation for intelligence or the racial testing gap.

These findings are supported by (Binkley & Collin, 2013; North Carolina SAT Report, 2010; Dixon-Roman & Ezekiel et al., 2013; La Griffe du Lion Volume II Number III, 2000; Wightman, 1994; Murray & Herrnstein, 1996; Scarr & Weinberg, 1983; Scarr & Weinberg, 1976; Ciotti, 1998; Arthur Jensen, 1998; Keyes et al., 2009; Miller et al., 2012; Hicks et al., 2004; Iacono et al., 1999; Hur & Bouchard, 1995; Alford, Funk & Hibbing, 2005; Block & Block, 2005; Bouchard et al., 2012; Lykken et al., 1993)

MARCH FOR SCIENCE
IM A BLANK SLATE FROM THE NECK UP
FUCK NAZIS AND ABORT BABIES
RICK AND MORTY HARRY POTTER
GIRL POWER SCIENTIST YAAAAAS

What data did he ignore, race expert?

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0032840

(2012) Cheng & Reich et. al., analyze African-Americans in order to understand how their African genetic admixture affected their diabetes-rate, family income, BMI, educational level, and diabetes-related traits.

They concluded that individuals with higher African admixture had lower family incomes, higher BMI, lower educational levels, a higher rate of diabetes, and had less healthy fasting glucose levels, insulin levels, and HOMA-IR (homeostasis).