MACRON wins

RIP France...

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB721GB721&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=macron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Le Pen wins
Check em
White power

I hope so much...

Macron will fail because he will have to compromise with other parties in parliament, thus confirming FN's thesis of a compromised political class which retains power against the will of people.

Basically, Le Pen is president in 2022 with possibly even a majority in parliament.

Le Pen wins Trump starts WW3

Le Pen(is) wins

when do you cunts get the results ?

Can't restrain the Le Pen

Kek wills Le Pen

If the last Digits are Doubles, Le Pen will win and command le frexit

i legit had all 5 of my French family vote for Macron today, after convincing them out of Le Pen due to cannabis legislation positions

Maybe in 2055 then. Damn, she'll be 87 by then.

WOA

digits don't work faggot fuck off

KEK IS WITH US

Macron is damaged goods.

oh sheiiiit

You absolute fucking degenerate. Bragging about your own cuckoldry

Confirmed.

>Burgers in charge of not being dumbasses

Trump wins le pen starts ww3

LE PEN WILL LOSE LEL

Don't mind him, he's a massive fucking faggot

No, it's works.

Thank you for your service.

Yes, RIP France...

>Civil war in 1 hour and 4 minutes

My dad's wife son works at Nintendo and confirmed me that Poutou won 52%.

Time to gas up the oven and crank up the Zyklon-B.

wow! capitalists BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB721GB721&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=macron

Check here for results.

Good luck Le Pen, may kek be with you.

Ur the cuck

>my dads wifes son
Your dad is a failure.

are you a follower of islam ? or judaism ?

This is the most likely outcome desu.
Don't be surpised if Macron wins Sup Forums

No you are. Just kys you useless piece of gabba garbage.

Fillon is going to win.

Remember how he was apparently third in the polls after Juppe and Sarkozy in the primary? He outdid the polls by 15% and won in a relative landslide.

I predict he gets to the second round against Le Pen (some people who claim they vote Macron will vote Fillon in the end I assume). I think some people are embarrassed to say that they vote for Fillon because of Penelopegate, but think it through and reach the conclusion that the only candidate that (1) does the necessary economic reforms and (2) provides a conservative immigration policy is Fillon.

Good luck Frenchbros and don't forget to vote!

Le Pen take all my power!

Yeah, just like remain and Hillary winning.

What if Melenchon Or Fillon (the worst with Macron) win?

HERE WE GO LE PEN, HERE WE GO
>*clap clap*
>*clap clap*
>*clap clap*
>*clap clap*
>*clap clap*
>*clap clap*
>*clap clap*
woooooooo!!!! *claps* wooooooooo!
M-L-P!
M-L-P!
M-L-P!
M-L-P!
Wooooooooo!!
>*claps*

>*sits down*

>*two more loud claps*

Go Macron!

>forget to vote
t.nigger

Melenchon and Fillon can only win against Le Pen. Macron wins against every other challenger because of his centrist position.

PRAISE KEK

It's a different system. We have two rounds of election. No doubt Le Pen will win the first one, but in the second everyone will form a coalition against her.
The only chance is to get 50% at the first round, but it won't happen this time since people aren't pissed off enough.

LE PEN LE PEN MY LOVELY FRIEND
TAKE THIS POST AND RISE AGAIN

KEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

GRANT HER YOU FAVOUR

t. illiterate.

>M-L-P
/mlp/

Am i the only one who feels tranquility now? This is the final nail in the coffin of western civilization, and i feel at peace. Baguettes voted for their own destruction. The EU will prevail and continue with its utter insane path towards complete annihilation of natives europeans and europe as we knew it. There is nothing left to do. Game over, man. Game over.

That's the most retarded thing I've read today desu

Nothing's happened, what the fuck are you on about

God works in mysterious ways

Oh, look. It's this guy again. I swear, every time I come to Sup Forums this American is saying he "voted for Macron" or "got [number] people to vote for Macron". Doesn't he have anything else to do?

When will the votes start being counted?

Do you wanna e-date

>M-L-P

That probably sounded better in Frence. Try again, frog.

>centrist position

I'm a "centrist" but i will never vote for someone like him. he is just like Hollande, if not worst.

7pm bst there should be some update, 8pm bst a good indicator midinight bst should be done

50 minutes or so til first results come in I think

LEVE KEK!

it's how it works unfortunately, and it's exactly what happened last election.
It will be something like this
>1st round: Macron slightly ahead of Le Pen. Other candidates do not have access to 2nd turn
>2nd turn: half of the people who voted for someone else in the first turn, will now vote Macron because muh centrism and muh FN is fascist. Le Pen loses

I dunno. It seems like people are more embarrassed to say they support Le Pen than Fillon.

Fillon's numbers have actually recovered somewhat since Penelopegate. A lot of his problem is that his party says he's literally killing their future by breaking his promise to drop out. I've been seeing him as a dark horse.

If triples she loses instead

Bonjour Le Pen

bye bye EU

Thanks lads. Will keep an eye on it.

Does anyone else get a weird Hitler vibe from Macron? He uses a lot of the same rhetoric, but without the holocausty bits.

I ment these triples

No these

Le pen will win first round and we don't know who will get 2nd but anyways, a lot can happen in 2 weeks :^)

Nah. Can't stenchon the Melenchon.

How can you vote Macron?

He's basically Hollande 2.0.

You guys will pay harder for the failed states of the EU than us. Like what the fuck?

This?

Nice namefag desu

Maybe these?

Again, just like Trump and Brexit, oh wait...

Woops, those aren't triples, I ment these

Hollande isn't actually that bad though? At least he'll go down as the best leader of anything to ever have a 10% approval rating

Christ that's funny

No, I'm certain she loses to THESE triples

If doubs she nukes Bulgaria and revives Alexander the Great

Eghhh?

t.retard

These triples means she lost
I agree macebro

No, these... sry they're sorta slippery

The Gods will never ally with a 3rd world peasant, how the hell do you even have internet acces?

>we don't know who will get 2nd
it will most likely be Macron.
Mélenchon is a self declared commie with absolutely horrid economic policies and terrible on immigration. Fillon is our cuckservative right and has not much momentum behind him. Everyone else is pretty much irrelevant
> a lot can happen in 2 weeks :^)
We can only hope that sandniggers chimp out. That would boost Marine

TOO LATE LAD

MADAM PRESIDENT

>/mlpol/ was right all along

These?

Omg stop before you get b&