Why is he carrying his belt into court? Is this the hallmark of stable person?

Why is he carrying his belt into court? Is this the hallmark of stable person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsuMsPIzJUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

She's going to take everything, including the shirt on his back.

just got done laying the pipe

You gave to take off your metal objects when entering the court house

Look at the metal detector behind him. Holy shit, are people this stupid?

With the lawyer on the left? Maybe he just took a shit in the gender neutral bathroom.

Just got past the metal detectors

Then why is he the only one with a belt in his hands.

The bald guy with the beard is one of his bodyguards.

He had to take it off to get through security?

I want to start dressing like Alex, he always looks so sharp

By the way is there any footage of the court case? Because I would watch that.

You can't see anyone else's hands at that level in this picture, and maybe no one else was wearing a belt? I mean seriously, are you really this stupid? This requires 2 seconds of thought.

how many water filters do i need to buy to make him win

Presumably they aren't wearing one, they never took it off because they didn't feel it would trigger the metal detector, or they already put it back on

Are you trying to argue that he isn't holding his belt only because he had to take it off for the metal detector?

He went through security, they made him take it off when he went through the metal detector.

He probably took his belt off and was unprepared to store it.

Americans don't use klaveerhosen, so we often face this problem.

>I want to start dressing like Alex, he always looks so sharp
kek, it's just a suit jacket + dress pants and a button-up dress shirt with no tie

its like his trademark uniform at this point

>Alex Jones is "just a character"
Alextards on suicide watch. No wonder he continued to support Le Donald after he attacked Assad. Enjoy your male vitamins, weakling fags.

Ready to use it as a weapon against INTERDIMENSIONAL VAMPIRES!

It's what he always used to beat his ex-wife

It's not like he doesn't rip his cloths off randomly. First thing I've thought is that he's singaling his wife with his belt he's planning on whipping her later if she doesn't give him the kids.

Alex Jones being represented in this trial by the law firm of Rasputin & Cigarette Smoking Man

he came out against him i thought

There is a metal detector behind him. Do you think he took it off to go through the metal detector?

You have to go through a fucking metal detector when you enter a court building. Have you children experienced life at all?

Why is he going to court though?

Zero. Meme magic is enough.

>offbyone
Panic buy waterfilters

Sage

You people can't be this retarded

he's in divorce court. so basically a kangaroo court where if you have a dick and balls you face the rope

Why do you need metal detectors in court? We don't need those. I don't even take my belt of at the airport.

I don't even like his show. But being dragged back to Family Court for second-dibs after the divorce was already final is ridiculous.

Young guys take note and don't ever get married under the current feminist laws.

You can support Trump without agreeing with every move he makes you fickle unloyal bong. The fact that he didn't go to war with Syria after his neocon generals and Sup Forums deified Mattis begged him to, shows Trump hasn't sold out to the neocons.

He has two of those things

user, we have metal detectors at courts here in Germany...

??? well allahu akbar, looks like you should keep that on the down low before all your "refugees" find out and start taking over jetliners and blowing themselves up in court

I'd never get married to an American if I were one. Just find yourself a nice immigrant girl, a Brazilian or something

Seriously, do you think she got manipulated into doing this somehow?

You obviously don't have enough freedom. I have to place every possession I have ever had, past or future, in boxes the size of my left asscheek and then if I'm lucky they won't make me take my pants off.

How do you know?

mods delete this fucking thread

Mods ban this redditor

as soon as they talk to lawyers they push them into doing this disgusting shit.

She's a Jewess. She is naturally inclined to do such things. But there may also be an element of her being pressured by other Jews to go after him because they see him as a component of the New Right-Wing.

> have you children experienced life at all?
That's the problem with all the pro-marriage trad-con LARP'ing that goes on here. None of these kids have seen the inside of a family court or have a clue.

I'd rather marry a croat girl

Kek, this.

Lawyers are fucking scum.

Why, do they get a share or something? That doesn't seem like a good idea.

Yes, but mostly from a basement. No metal detectors there.

then he is FUCKED

But they're both fucking massive and woke

Not only did he get married, he married a fucking Jew.

>literally getting into a contractual agreement with a fucking JEW to be able to take half of all your assets at any time

Is seeing the inside of a family court now a good thing or something?

>lol you guys have stable families, have you even lived

notice how he's in front, he's rushing because he's about to go to war and he's a warrior. in his impatience he is putting on his belt later. the ones behind him took the time to get it sorted

if "share" means take all his shit and leave him with maybe a testicle if he is lucky. then i guess so

>do they get a share or something?

150!!!

I married a German

niiiice

No dude. All woman do this regardless of religion. When divorce courts are set up to give you everything you want and more, you would be an idiot not to take advantage of it.

It's like going to a 5-star buffet with an open bar and being content with just getting French fries and a coke. Nobody with a brain would play it that way.

notice how every single post by this shit poster is a question? the germcuck doesn't ever take responsibility for his original post, he just keeps asking more and more questions forcing you to defend your position as if his basic premise was inherently right.

and why does a german bullprepper care about an american celebrity in the first place?

He just ate a big bowl of chili

had to go through one, when checking out someones foreclosure auction of his house.

Had to remove my belt there as well, because of its metal buckle.

You're a real skeptical one aren't you?

>half

Anyone who's got fucked in a divorce can tell you this is a fucking meme. You'll lose fucking everything. You'll have to sell and cash out of all of your possessions, pay half to your cunt ex-wife and then at least half to the fucking lawyers and state/fees.

>Lawyer with a coke zero
This is gonna be low energy trial.

Then why get married in the first place? seriously.

> he

>Then why get married in the first place?
Americans are impulsive and brainwashed by popular culture so they get married young. I'm and I married my gf after living with her for 5 years

It is an excellent question, Kraut

id fuck that lawyer tho...daaaaaammmm

How long do they get engaged on average? Does engagment even exist?

Metal detectors

You would fuck a leather purse?

My American friend's sister got married to her "highschool sweetheart" after 6 months of getting back with him. She went to college and slutted it out first, of course, and that guy was already divorced. Both are 26 now

Every verified shitlib on twitter who legitimately, deeply hates Alex Jones is the same kind of A-log that would wish for Chris chan's death.

He's going to use it to whip some globalists into submission

i've fucked worse objects t b q h f a m

>>how to spot a virgin

He is preparing himself to make globalists suck his cock.

Obviously it depends on what part of the country, but it isn't uncommon for men and women here to date for 3 months before getting engaged. I've had plenty of friends get married young and then divide after 6 months because they only dated for 3 or 4.

> do divorce lawyers get a share?
No the game is to run up the hourly billables through making the divorce as contentious and drawn out as possible. The judge then makes the higher earner (male) pay the bills of both legal teams.

So Yes. (in a way)

underrated

he bout to chase them jews outta that court house right here like jesus

BREAKING DOWN THAT CONDITIONING
>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=GsuMsPIzJUY

Why though? I get if an amish person might marry the first person that shows interest in order to get laid, but that's about it. With three month of dating you catch like 3 maybe 4 of her menstruation cycles. Not to say you might not even meet her when she's on her period anyhow.

whats it like living in croatia? Any waifu's there that want a burger?

That said I think it might be a good idea to only date when the guy is unemployed and the woman is on her period, because if you get along like that nothing will stop you.

> scare away all the NEET virgins with mensturation talk
Good move OP. You're allright for a femanon.

Americans don't get married young anymore.

Popular culture says it's normal to get married late so your point is invalidated

Muslims dont want to blow up their biggest ally

Less degenerate America without blacks and shitloads of tourists. I live in the capital, though. The coast is nice and full of tourists in summer, but I wouldn't live there when the weather turns shit

This German faggot itt makes us look baf, bet he's an anime-loving AfD cuck

God damn Hans how fucking stupid are you? All that Nigger dick is clouding your vision

Because you hvae to go threw a metal detector to gonto court