Implying you wouldnt

Trade your commie loving fatties and trannies for thicc commie hating right winged venezuelans

Protesting a shitty government =/= Right Wing

I wanna have sex with economically disadvantaged Venezuelans qt3.14s.

is this a proxy?
how do you even have internet?
do you need a Pinochet?

I think they use cellphones or something

How can i get a south american gf?

Not every venezuelan is starving, my murican and yuro friends keep me living like a king here.

in a fucking heart beat

Would race mix
10/10

for 30-60 bucks you can fuck hot 19-25 year old south americans at their stripper/whore houses, pretty easily desu

Come, go to high end clubs, show your passport, marry a 9/10

>living like a king here

damn, I wanted to ask how dog meat tasted

>largest proven oil reserves in the world
Not true anymore.

Sorry breh, ask the fags asking for money, just dont give them any money theyll just get a phone and get drunk a weekend

Deal

>80% spanish rape descendant, 80% spanish rape descendant, and 80% spanish rape descendant

>being so complacent you let it get bad enough where you need to riot in the streets to get some bread.

I dunno, sounds like you need to learn a lesson first. So many bad habits that need correcting.

With pleasure

Adios mi General

Venezuelans are communists until the food runs out, then it's all "No, fuck you, this is my bakery for looting"

No experience with Venezuela, but play around in Central America, Ecuador, and to a lesser extent Colombia alot. It's basically that simple though.

It ain't so bad if you know how to cook it properly.

I bet you'd want her to keep that mask on if you saw what was underneath. American girls are lard whales though.

That's cheap bruh.

what about cats? they taste good?

How do I exploit my Canadian citizenship to acquire qt3.14

Throw some chili on it and I bet he'd be salivating at the mouth.

Never tried one of those... yet.