Political Conspiracies that get 404'd Part 2

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

chartword.com/2015/02/stanley-kubricks-faked-death-and-911.html
calcifiedlies.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/the-skeleton-key-911-the-millenium-monolith/
stormfront.org/forum/t1191142/
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=157932.0
publicconspiracy.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/denver-airport-whistleblower/
mega.nz/#!s8ExFLqa
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Conspiracy:_Part_1
boards.4tan.org/pol/thread/122271758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumping

>welcome to occult schizophrenia

Reminder that Andreas "Lubitz" was a Jew that crashed the plane because Germany placed a bill in their parliament to recognise Palestine!

4U was for the Jews!

>financial heart
>finnish
>finns
>FINNancial heart
holy shit fucking slant eyed urgics control the world

sorry meant to say >finnish flag

Fascism is a form of centrism. It's a synthesis of Left and Right.
Do not conflate policy with system.

ok for real i'm intrigued by the bottom image in the center

Jenkem
kek

Story behind that is that Hitler didn't kill himself and fled to Argentina.

Just posted this in the last thread - want to make sure it doesn't go unnoticed. Even if it isn't true it's still an entertaining read:

Stanley Kubrick's death was faked so that he could help orchestrate 9/11 without risk of public speculation.

Here are some informative sources on the subject:
>chartword.com/2015/02/stanley-kubricks-faked-death-and-911.html

>calcifiedlies.wordpress.com/2014/03/03/the-skeleton-key-911-the-millenium-monolith/

"By now the reader should not be surprised to learn that 9-1-1 became the official emergency telephone number for the United States in 1968, which just so happens to have been the same year that 2001: A Space Odyssey was released (1968 was also the same year that construction began on the North Tower). To me this is clearly not some nebulously unconscious “syncronicity”; this is comprehensive and meticulous subliminal programming."

Some of my other favorites:
>"Would you, could you, on a train?" EMS broadcast that took place hours before the Hoboken, NJ train crash of last year
>Kyle Odom and his manifesto
>Denver Int'l Airport

/x/ level
sa ge

Where is the pic from?

The (((elite)))

Redpill me on Runescape NYC

It's real.

DIA CONSPIRACY

stormfront.org/forum/t1191142/
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=157932.0
publicconspiracy.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/denver-airport-whistleblower/

Deep into COG (Continuity of Government) when there is an 'attack' (false flag)

Here's a pdf about what exactly COGCON entails:
mega.nz/#!s8ExFLqa

United has contracts to fly the entire house of reps to an underground facility

also in Colorado are Cheyenne Mountain, a (((Decomissioned))) Rocky Flats (nuclear site)
Air force academy, and NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command)

Deep in the rabbit hole if you're willing to look

DIA is suspicious as fuck. It cost way too fucking much and wasn't even necessary considering there was already another major airport in the area.

Same shit that happened with the Hoboken train station. Planned demolition to have an excuse for efforts to "remodel" it to certain standards.

This is whaty we were discussing last thread, if anyone has info on anything not pleb-tier on that list

>only 1 dimension
>not having a 128 D hyperspectrum

And an "abandoned" tunnel system for baggage under there? IMO just an excuse to have a bunch of workers build those tunnels then not have them know what they are for

Went to middle school with the son of Federico Peña, the mayor who pushed for DIA's construction after he worked for the Clinton administration

delet NOW

>runescape in new york city
What? Does this mean that there are people in new york looking to buy gfs?

>he doesn't know about the rothschilds & partyhats

I should have known the jews were behind the GE. They're probably the ones that manipulated the mint cake market.

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Conspiracy:_Part_1

went 404 just yesterday
boards.4tan.org/pol/thread/122271758

I know like half of these were made up on the spot but does someone have some links for the crazier ones I need a laugh

>Kecksburg acorn
sheeeeeit

Look up golf rumors and then post about it online

Jap user from 9/11

boobs

Bump

Harambe was fake news

leleleleelelelelelelelelel
kek

is it possible that van is is the one from these documents?

It is, but I will have to research more

what made the user credible? how do you know he wasnt just a larper?

COG stuff is mostly benign, on the face of it; I've seen the plans, they really are pretty straightforward. It's more about negative space. If you look at a site like DIA, or some of the places like Bare Mountain or Dye 3, the places that they don't talk about... these places aren't listed at all in COG. They literally don't exist as far as the actual COG stuff is concerned. So they're not for the government or military. They're for somebody else. And then you've got some places that are supposedly not there at all, supposedly they're decommissioned, but someone keeps going back and turning the lights on. Someone keeps them operational and just doesn't write down that they've done so. Century is one of those sites. Those are the ones that probably we should be looking at. So, it's not what you see on the above-board COG stuff that should concern you. It should concern you if it looks like a COG site and supposedly isn't.

Unsaucable pics

>Century
What's century?

I have no idea what connection am i supposed to make

animals bruh

ah ok. and since what he says matches the documents i assume he is legit

You might know it as Ice Worm. Supposedly doesn't exist anymore, I guess, and they officially took the original nuclear reactor out like 40 years ago. Whether they replaced it or just said "fuck it" and ran it on diesel or something, I don't know. But it's still on the TS-SCI maps. IDGAF anymore, no one can prove I know shit, so I'm relatively safe in my anonymity here. But I've seen it on the maps and been told to "not worry about it" like I can't draw my own inferences. If I didn't already know about Iceworm I'd have just forgotten about it.