youtube.com/watch?v=C99eZY4V5w8
youtube.com/watch?v=4S7q09igR2I
youtube.com/watch?v=p47ONDlR9aY
youtube.com/watch?v=2qiKCKzgiMo
youtube.com/watch?v=A18kYnP4Pec
youtube.com/watch?v=9LdIL5WCso8
discord.gg/THRz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tornadoes and fracking-related earthquakes.

Feather-Indians

hat related things

Russell Goatbrook

Trump wins all counties

thats where we threw most of the natives. the other people that live there are the rednecks that make sure the redskins stay in line.

Well considering I live there I will tell you.

The answer is nothing.

If you dont live in the city you are a farmer and if you do live in the city you work in an energy building.

We have a lot of Sonic tho

native Americans and extreme restrictions on nudity.

Farms, meth lab barns exploding, Indians passed out on the reservation with bottles of fire water in their hands

How is it living there? I figured it was essentially Texas with no Mexicans, but I didn't know about all the indians.

Pretty much just the right amount of liquor law. Way too strict weed law. Good speed limits, mostly- some too strict like Altus, near airport.

Nice people. Good cooking.

My grandparents on my mom's side live in the same house my grandfather's grandfather lived in. They lived as farmers for generations. Successful farmers, but not ultra rich. Bought their 5 children cars when they went off to college, not much more.

On that estate, they found oil, and are making about 800$k a year, and have been for a few years now. After 60 years of modest living and earning.

Oklahoma is good times.

This is all I know about Oaklahoma
>youtube.com/watch?v=C99eZY4V5w8

Tulsa Ok here...Many redpilled peeps live here.Antifa Tulsa is a super small group. Oklahoma is the ONLY state that Obama and Hillary did not win even one county.

That's where corn syrup is grown

Its bretty white outside of the cities but on the southside of tulsa/okc it gets real bad

mostly hispanics in south okc and blacks in tulsa

other than that its simple living

texas’s hat

True...If you live in the citys there is a lot to do.We are being over ran with Mexicans...some are good most are not. Friend of mines wife, 7 month prego was raped by to illegal mexicans three months ago....Im about to flee the city

>Good cooking
no

I drove through there once...

Denny's happens there. Also, buffalo gourds grow on the roadsides.

The Wind Comes Sweepin' Down The Plain

youtube.com/watch?v=4S7q09igR2I

Lots of coal burners

Damn, there's illegals that far north? That's shitty. Is there any white southern states anymore?

Farms.

and me of course.

Exactly...not one county. Based , centered redpilled state...

Tornadoes and bombings.

I prefer the illegal mexican cartels to the black gangs that used to be rampant in south okc.

When black gangs are around there is a lot of drive by shootings and gang fights, but when the cartel showed up the black gangs disappeared.

Plus the cartel is here to make money, blacks just fight because they want to

>I prefer the illegal mexican cartels to the black gangs that used to be rampant in south okc.

I can see where you're coming from but do you really want them peddling drugs in your area senpai

I'm going crazy, but I have a sneaky suspicious these "What happens here" threads are a psyop to see what we know about particular regions and these threads serve as a means to test what we know about (((them))) in these regions so that they can continue to operate as usual without changing strategies. But meh.

People always point out Oklahoma, but what about West Virginia?

Its the best of two bads

Id rather have a bunch of drugged up hippies than trigger happy negroids

Fuck you ...you cucked leaf!You reference some low tiered comic who stereo types Oklahomans without even lived there.The people I know are educated, redpilled and do NOT have sisters as wifes.

The dieing coal industry fueled west virginias voting.

Oklahomans voted trump because the oil industry is down.

When people need change they vote for it

*chugs soda*
*shoves burger into mouth*

Tornadoes and earthquakes. Meth. Oil. Indian reservations. Bottom feeding Mexicans moving in. Some libtards concentrated in Tulsa.

Its Texas-lite if you removed DFW Austin and Houston

Sonic is basically the only pro of visiting my grandparents in Oklahoma

incest, going to church, complaining about not enough medicare and social security benefits, etc

I will never experience freedom while shooting nignogs and standing my ground.

Tfw Kentucky and only two counties went blue
Fuck you Louisville and Lexington.

wtf I love Oklahoma now

The overwhelmingly red counties actually surprise me as someone who lives in Norman, with the amount of liberal horseshit in my direct vicinity you would think Hillary vacations here or some shit

Damn, cops don't fuck around there

Republican corruption and lots and lots of fracking-induced earthquakes.

he was wanted for being a pedo, killing 2 people,shooting 5(2 cops) and fleeing from court or something

Its really a silent majority in OK

and by majority I mean its all the old folks around here

go to any school or place where you can find young adults and you will find the most liberal sons of bitches youve ever laid eyes on

You don't need that extra s at the end. It should be Texas' words that end with an s don't need the extra one. Like my name. James'

>toll roads
>slot machines
>weak beer
>tornadoes

Things are cooked in it.

Outside of OU everyone in Norman is a methhead redneck or illegal immigrant who can't vote anyway.

This is amazing, I love the south

In Canada you would do hard time for killing an intruder

Although there are a lot of liberals in both cities, they barely outnumber the right wingers so there is not an infestation of lefties like in many other cities.

the lady who was the getaway driver for the 3 dindus is getting charged with triple homicide

Yes it's red asf but the majority of conservatives here are just as cringey as hardcore liberals. I think the majority of the population anywhere is just incapable of independent thought.

peddling drugs, I mean, gotta have a buyer, and not many younguns have hundreds to blow on, well, blow, among other drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=2qiKCKzgiMo

Wolverine lives there.

Frank Garrett works with Duncan Construction

Because everyone there is a whole bunch of Evangelical Fags.

Tornados

>Oklahoma
youtube.com/watch?v=A18kYnP4Pec

Also I've been told that in the vicinity of Fort Sill the flies are as big as bumblebees are elsewhere.

Do white people randomly break out in musicals in Oaklahoma?

Prostitution, haven't you ever seen John TV?

Sweet!

Lots of meth

>youtube.com/watch?v=4S7q09igR2I
Of course West Virginia went for Trump completely. They're all white.

I lived around there for a few years when I was a kid, I don't remember that. There _were_ flies, though, which I don't see often at all in central Texas.

I'm pretty sure a lot of singing goes on there
youtube.com/watch?v=9LdIL5WCso8

I've never actually been there, but probably

I grew up in southeast oklahoma, Good fishin and hunting. Gettin alot of yuppie shit in the area lately. The Meth is a real problem though they fuckers like to steal shit

Mostly, you go down to Big Beaver video store and rent a chick flick so you can VHS and Chill with your cousin

You have your yokels mixed up friend there aren't any beavers down there

The Suck Zone.

Southeast oklahoma

And yet, on my road trip I spend a few days in a town called Beaver up in the handle. And the video store had this incredibly kitch giant cartonish beaver in front of it. Locally known as "Big Beaver"

Explain the panhandle.

Sonic burgers are the best fast food burger.

Actually i bet they do have them up in the handle now that i think about it, near okc though they're nonexistent.

yes, why the fuck are they allowed to penetrate Texan clay like that?

Just feds cucking texas out of lands, nothing to see here goy

It bothers me that the panhandle stops one mile short of the Texas/New Mexico border. So NM has this little wart on its northeast corner.

What. The. Fuck.

The 2013, may 31st El Reno, tornado.

Tourist drown alot on this river when they are letting the water out. kayaking and shit. pic related

My aunt lives in Oklahoma. She found someone guy on christianmingle and they're really religious. He's in the NRA and they live on a farm. I imagine everyone there is like this.

based cops, shooting to kill the nigger

It's sparsely populated grasslands and farms

Oklahoma isn't really "the south." It's sort of a combination of the great plains states/texas with some southern themes.

>Its bretty white outside of the cities but on the southside of tulsa/okc it gets real bad

>southside tulsa
>real bad

Southside Tulsa is almost exclusively white.

Only Tornados and Cows??

That's why I love OK, even at the height of King niggers popularity in 08 he still couldn't even put a dent in the red wall of Oklahoma

Come join the Sup Forumsklahoma discord!
discord.gg/THRz8

goddamn I wish we had that kind of scenery here

Where in Oklahoma are you at? Fellow Oklahoman here, can confirm all this shit.