Which State Should I Move To Finals

Previous thread Red = No Go
Blue = Considerable
Green = Very Attractive

So Sup Forums which state will I end up in? Could it be yours?

Come to Iowa man
>Rural and comfy as Fuck areas
>Decent sized towns for all your needs
>Recently became a redpilled state
>Taxes are not that high due to low amounts of snowflakes

California

If I were moving from overseas, I'd move to Texas, Florida, or California. All three have a variety of cultures to pick from and a lot of space

North Carolina = BEST STATE IN THE UNION

Why even put out bait of such low quality?

>Texas
>very attractive
you must be a spic
you'll fit in perfectly there

Iowa is fucking terrible. Go to Berks County, PA.

Georgia is pretty great if you're white / not black or a well off black.

Obviously the spics are a problem but as far as my criteria goes it fits pretty good

Texas. If you live in the suburbs around any city, then spics/niggers won't be a problem.

If you move to TN move to Nashville or Chattanooga, or if you move to Knoxville stay as far west as you can afford. Tri-cities are redneck garbage, Memphis is Little Africa, rural Tennessee is worse than tri-cities and east, south, and north Knoxville are trash.

Norwegian living in Houston Texas. It's pretty alright here. Nice weather, most people tend to be very pleasant toward eachother. Living is cheap compared to other places in the US and the cities are varied. Austin is more of a snowflake city that feels more European. Houston is diverse and huge as fuck with tons of food options.

Spics and niggers are alright here, you dont see them that much if you live in the good parts.

this

Are you a nigger? All the states you choose are filled with ignorant fucks. Look up the crime reports of those states and then let us know.

Go for PA, and Philly suburbs. Or in general, the north-east edge of Philadelphia.
Why?
1. Since it's the city, there's far less taxes, better police, better EMS, and virtually everything.
2. Since it's the northeast, there aren't any minorities around. It's very nice and peaceful. Not too many Muslims (very few and don't go out much), and a good deal of Russian, Ukrainians, and Poles. Generally filled with Slavs, a handful of blacks, and the rest of the whites.
3. Good schooling, jobs easy to access. If you're going to commute to center city, there's many ways you can get to your job.
4. Really close to beautiful parks. Northeast has Pennypack park. Despite the bad rap Philly gets for being filthy, the section of the park past Roosevelt Blvd is clean and beautiful in spring Go during weekdays for less people. Many state parks nearby.
5. There are gun ranges, but they're spread out and you'll need to drive a bit. There's one or two in the Northeast, and gun shows are usually 30-45 min drives.

Really consider moving to NE Philadelphia or the suburbs there. You won't regret it.
Other states are great, too. That's just my input.

>recommending Houston
You've never had to deal with traffic, have you? The worst drivers in America.

Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, best city in the state.

Tennessee is cute! Cute!

Someone in the previous thread said the nigs in Nashville are a SERIOUS problem and that it isn't even safe to go around at night

Because California is actually nice

The only issue is the fucked up tax rate.

Only autists get bothered by having to deal with liberals, and honestly, it's not like you just have leftists parading around the streets, politics aren't a big deal, even here, right near LA

The weather, beaches, music scene, nightlife, and weed all make this place worth it.

NH has one of the three lowest homicide rates n the country. I don't think Indiana is too bad either and most of the crime in these places is condensed into dindu territory

Putting Michigan in the red is a mistake, the west side of the state and the north are gods country. Specifically the sleeping Bear dunes area. I'll be there for the next month at my family's cottage on glorious Platte lake.

n-no go? wh-what are you doing o'sullivan-san?

Also from NC, it's an all around good state as long as you don't mind humidity in the summers. Fair amount of minorities depending on what area you live in like Charlotte or Raleigh or whatever. Pretty nature and lots of country people too which isn't bad.

Pennsylvania its Americas Transylvania

Might be true. I haven't been to Nashville in a while. The downtown area of most cities is dangerous in my experience though.

>not like you have leftists parading the streets
That is literally what they do. I spend a lot of time in Boston and there's always some kind of march demanding some kind of gibs.

Houston drivers are truly subhuman. Traffic wise it aint shit compared to Austin.

If you move to PA then choose rural or Pittsburgh. Philly is full of niggers

Depends Oisin, do you have a degree? And are you a nigger?

Florida is complete garbage. Do not be fooled by our tourism ministry.

Somerton in NE Philly is best

>florida
>very attractive

holy shit sort yourself out mate

You've got a good map. Northeast PA or North/Central Texas. Both have been favorites in the many places I've lived. Vermont and Montana are also cool and desirable but I have not lived in either. Ask me anything about NEPA or rural Texas.

Indiana is very attractive to you? Over Michigan???? MI gets a lot of shit but is actually an amazing place to live, affordable, lots of natural beauty, good amount of urban metro areas and great for outdoor recreation. Better than IN first.

>Spics and Somalis everywhere
>George Soros funded groups in every city
>Bad drivers

Pick New Hampshire, one of least cucked States with good weather.

Chattanooga isn't so bad

That's Boston, here in sunny Torrance California, you have to go looking to find politics, most people here just wanna smoke weed and go to the beach. There's plenty of things for other people to do of course.

Marylander here

Do not listen to this fuck
Maryland is 50% Urban and 50% Rural
Urban parts are shit
Rural parts are boring

Do not move to Maryland

You can't have CA as a red "no-go" and then have OR and WA as blue "considerable." The western parts of both states are full of liberal CA transplants and the locals are full-retard liberal drones.

Get your crayons out and fix that shit.

I know a bunch of Irish and British expats in AZ Phoenix area.

Stay far away from Virginia if you wish to keep your civil rights

Come on, Colorado isn't bad OP

Your gun laws are horrible, plus Baltimore is a warzone

Texas: max freedom, no state income tax and cheap property
or
Florida: Decent amount of freedom, also no state income tax, and gulf coast side has good bang-for-your-buck ocean front property
Florida

Come to the land of California. Even though it's fucking terrible culturally here, I still gotta defend my home.
>Warm climate
That's all we got. It's overpopulated, highly taxed, one of the worst infrastructure in the country.

Texas, Kentucky, or Georgia.

He should move to Ashville, NC. It's like a city filled completely with Sam Hyde characters.

>California
Even Californians are leaving California at an astonishing rate. Literally why?

The only good thing about Houston is the food, hence why nearly all Houstonians are fat.

stay of TN fuck off we're full

I greatly admire your will to keep fighting but no go means no go

def west texas, best to live near the ocean.

ur retarded nevada should be red and so should texas. texas is AIDS capital of the US

Washington's great. Good paying jobs, Eastern Washington is conservative as fuck, and there's tons of nature to look at. Honestly, it's the best state in the union, objectively.

>KY
There's nothing here, stay away.

Pennsylvania is a good state. Wealthy, good infrastructure and education, but if you live close of work in a big city, goddamn the taxes are high

Utah does not deserve to be red at all, in fact it's probably the nicest place to live

I have lived in 4 of your "green" states and know the other ones very well

If I liked the Irish, I would tell you that you are an idiot, but I don't, soooooo.....Good Luck!

I live in PA. It'd be pretty good if it weren't for the shitty governor.

I live in Eastern Wa and i have to argue that idaho is better

>Texas
>max freedom

Come on, I'm texan I don't have my head up my ass about my freedoms. You need to a conceal carry license, while some states have done away with the license and tax stamp altogether.

Arizona

Louisville and Lexington are okay, the rest of the state is kinda shit.

Just don't go below San Antonio on the map.
Anything after that point is Mexas.

those rent prices though!

even a couple of years ago it was still ok, not sure what has happened lately but fuck if I can afford to live around here.

South Dakota

The government does what it is supposed to do, almost every representative is part time and have their own careers. part time because they get all the work done quickly. As long as it doesn't affect others, what you do on your property is your business. people are very friendly, and uncommon place if you're not in a city/town. beautiful landscapes

You're probably not attracted to qt asian girls like I am then. To each their own.

The following:

Charleston SC
Greenville SC
Savannah GA
Athens GA
Columbus GA

Are good cities from what I've experienced.

Louisville is eh, Lexington is better, but still. Niggers everywhere and libtards fucking everywhere.

i almost forgot, guns are welcome, people are mostly white and native, very peaceful

Also full of Somalians

East TN, Western NC, or TX! For western skies, Montana, Idaho, Nebraska, or Wyoming.

SD is actually starting to sound really appealing

I can chill in the flatland and vacation out in the black hills

yep. West side is great. Stay out of Kalamazoo, lansing and GR. Also, some smaller, places where the blacks settled. Benton harbor and shit like that. It is all good

constitutional carry in in the pipeline and its expected to go though. I moved from FL to Lubbock for school and I feel from what I experience that I can do a lot more than in Fort Myers.

>Texas
>not it going to turn dem in 2 years

Irish belong in Appalachia

We don't need anymore Irish adding to the already outstanding amount of Irish white trash povertyfags living in the Appalachia.

Yes, stay out of Alabama. We are awful, full of redneck racists and blacks with very little in the way of state government to regulate anything. You should go to California or New York. They are much better. You would like it there. See how intolerant we are? Don't come here. You would hate it.

Transylvania County NC disagrees.

NH is as comfy as it gets and I'd say it's in my top 3 right now. May I ask why I belong in Appalachia though?

And raped and killed by Somalians

Come to Oregon. It's beautiful and you will be welcomed with open arms because of muh' diversity. You can Trojan horse them by living here and voting conservative.

in MS gulf coast irish out passed all the niggers by far. As long as they are working

>Florida
Sure, if you like seeing sweat coming out from your eyeballs. Humidity at 150%.

>Oklahoma, Georgia, etc.
There's nothing to do there. And it's full of niggers.

>NH
There's nothing to do there.

>PA, TX
Bretty good.

West Knox reporting in. Fairly accurate assessment. You want comfy as fuck though, move to west Maryville or Townsend.

Bama just seems too South for me if you know what I mean, I would just feel out of place. Nothing against your state I just don't think living there would be right for me

How do I go about getting a green card, burger friends?

It seems so easy for mudshits

your proximity to CA is concerning

Hoosier here.

Fuck off, we're full.

Rural Oregon is god's country

You can't even say there's nothing to do in NH.
>Muh unrestricted firearms
>Muh skiing
>Muh off-roading and jet boating
>Muh fishing and hunting
>Muh proximity to Boston

Virginia is the perfect blend between North and South.

MS is no better. Its AL sister state. Seasons: hot and hotter

Oklahoma is full, fuck off.

You probably wouldn't even like it. We're the only state where every single county went for Drumpf. Even the major cities Tulsa and Oklahoma City went for Drumpf.

Europeans like yourself would much prefer California or Massachusetts.

Agreed. I grew up in California. It's been taken over by illegals and leftists up and down the state. They have the only say in policies, politics & taxes (high & getting higher), which is why its beyond messed up now. Businesses have left in droves over past 20 plus years.

Bad education also. No way would I put my kids in the pro-homosexual, transgender, abortion pushing, free sex, anti-family indoctrination programs they call skools now.

Many of their leftists left and are now destroying Colorado, Washington and Oregon

If you're actually serious about this then go to the nearest American embassy, they'll run you through it

Central Kentucky between Lexington and Frankfort is the greatest place in the country.