COME ON LE PEN, TURN ON YOUR TURBO THRUSTERS!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Macron will be président

France is fucked

HOLY FUCKING REEEEE

We're making progress.

she is fucked.

all the polls predict macron to win with at least 60% in the second round, i don't know why you're all hyping this shit

SSSSSUUUUURRRRRGGGGGEEEEEE

What is considered a good percentage?

Thank the rural people. They're the ones voting for Le Pen. I just know it.

kek

>polls

Remember when Donald Trump was projected to win 1.7% of the vote?

/polls/ said that Hillary would win by double digits.

fuck off ahmed

If she gets over 50% she wins, if not... there will be a second round with Le Pen and Macron.

Will Fillon's supporters vote Le Pen? Dupont's probably will. So there's hope.

My main concerns are with Macuck there's going to be a scourge of immigrants, significantly less nuclear power, and eternal EU cuckery. Dark days.

All the polls suggested Trump would lose. All the polls suggested Brexit wouldn't happen.

And for all you fags wondering, the outcome has already been decided. It's been written.

And our main news channel here, owned by a Macron supporter, shows Le Pen at 21,8%.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fillion told his supporters a few minutes ago to vote for Macron in the next round. Some might go Le Pen, but this is pretty unfortunate.

They also projected he would win first round

LE PRAISE LE KEKE XD TAKE MY ENERGY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XDDDDDDDD XDDDDDDDD MEME REDDIT THE_DONALD FROG MAYMAY XD XD LOOK AT THESE GETS XD XD XD AKD KSJDNFSBHFJUYED

Fuck. It's as if that was his plan all along. Dude's policies have nothing to do with Macron's. That, or he must really love the EU.