Macron will keep youth away from extremism with 500 euro culture pass

When you turn 18 in France, you will get 500 euros to buy books and go to art shows. This will keep youth away from Islamic extremism and introduce them to the beauty of French culture.

Problem solved.

From Google translate:
lefigaro.fr/culture/2017/01/27/03004-20170127ARTFIG00208-macron-veut-creer-un-pass-culture-de-500-euros-pour-les-jeunes.php

If elected, Emmanuelle Macron would start by setting up a "youth culture pass" of 500 euros. In fact "emancipation", one might think of something other than a check paid on condition of age.

But it is not "500 euros every year, I reassure you. I do not propose the universal income, even degraded (...). The day of your 18 years you have 500 euros to be able to buy books, to access cultural contents, on a platform that will be managed by the ministry, "he explained, referring to the disputed measure of his rival Benoît Hamon.

Emmanuel Macron followed in the footsteps of Matteo Renzi, the Italian president, who introduced from September 2016 until December 2017, 18app. The Italian system, launched as a form of struggle against "barbarism" allows the 18-year-old to benefit from vouchers for cultural outings or purchases. At a cost of 500 million euros, the measure is financed by a lower tax reduction on corporate profits. "It works great," Macron said.

In France, the famous 500 euros would be financed by the State "for a very minority", but also by the broadcasters, and by the GAFA (Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon). The latter have not yet reacted, even if they have already been "sensitized to this proposal" indicates the spokesman of Macron, Richard Ferrand.

Although museums or public libraries are free for children under 26, Emmanuel Macron is convinced that the lack of money is a brake on their access to culture. "When they have few, they pass the exhibitions, the cinema or the purchase of books last," explains the spokesman. Question of choice, no doubt, but also of habits. Emmanuel Macron recalled that he, too, wanted to disseminate art education in schools or push libraries to open on Sundays or evenings. On average, municipal libraries are open 40 hours a week and are closed on weekends.

>Money just goes to islamic material

No, the platform will be controlled by the ministry. Youth will only be able to spend their vouchers on books and art shows approved by the government.

> "Why multiculturalism is good for neoliberalism"

I can guarantee you this won't happen this way

Islamist youths will spend the 500 on bombs instead. Thanks for financing terrorism.

Do you believe that? Tony Blair said in 1997 he was gonna buy everyone a new PC.

The program is worth a try. No harm can come from it. It might do a lot of good.

Did you even read the post? It says that the vouchers can only be spent through the ministries platform, so the government will control what the kids can spend the money on.

How many assault rifles and bullets can you get for 500 euros?

Holy shit this guy can't be real

Wow, this thread is revealing that at least 50 percent of Sup Forums readers are complete morons who can't even read a simple post.

Again, it clearly says that the platform will be controlled by the ministry. That means the government decided what the kids can spend the vouchers (money) on.

Wasn't Uncle Adolf a big fan of youth art programs?

>books and art shows approved by the government
So Islamic books and art shows?

>Giving money to educate young adults

Most of them will use the money to go to Syria. Macron is retarded

He is. Our very own Justin Trudeau.

gibsmedat

As long as they are moderate.
And just part of a much broader array of choices.
Also, the online platform will force the youth to spend their vouchers on items from many different cultural areas of France, not just Islam.

lmao
Here's what will actually happen
>reach 18
>be a retarded 18 year old
>use book money to buy communism and liberal shit if enforced, use it on drugs or other shit if not
>go to modern art shows
>you create several generations of sjws/give teenagers money to do stupid shit

Fucking retards

What will happen is people will buy books with it and resell them to make money

Another low IQ poster.
Please read the thread carefully from the beginning.
I'm getting tired of explaining the platform.

the government that is already infiltrated by islamists?

That's my boy MACRON, future PRESIDENT of France.

Le Pen BTFO

I will be moving to France by the end of the year

>mfw the islamic 18 year olds use this pass for easy acess to blow museum and opras up

kek

>they buy bomb materials
this is gonna be good

R A R E
A
R
E

Yes, exactly.
They will create informed, progressive citizens instead of angry Islamic radicals.

Why are you shilling this fucking hard, you do know that France is fucked beyond repair, right?

>get free culture pass with value 500
>sell it to someone who values it for 400 euro
> buy Matuidi Jersey and 20 grams weed
well done Macroni!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Probably to rape people you stupid sand nigger

HOLY SHIT!!! MEXICO IS MISSING ITS EAGLE!!!

RAREEEEEE FLAGGGGGGGGGG!!

SAVING NOW!!!!

not a terrible idea, but the subtext is

>our culture is better, they're barbarians, we need more ways to assimilate them

alternatively, don't let them in and preserve your culture.

>tfw can't find the right breivik image macro
>have to settle for this

I see you're no strange to scams my waffle nigger.

>TFW its all Barbera spectre, Frankfurt critical theory and post modern art.

>implying there is any culture lwft in france beside islam

desu most Belgians dont even eat that many waffles
cant remember my last one
youre alright taconigger

That's the exact same thing that Renzi (ex-italian prime minister) did

I'm starting to thing they have their agenda written for them

>moderate
good troll bro 9.5/10

Tripps confirm da flip

imagine living in a country where you have to bribe kids to prevent them becoming terrorists ?
someone just drop a fucking nuke on this cuck country

How about you stop stealing peoples money to pay for retarded schemes designed to fix all the horrible problems cause by people like you stealing other peoples money to pay for your retarded schemes

You fucking idiot

except when they redeem for frenchies history books and religious books just to burn them now it seems like not such a good idea or just sell them to people for shekels

This. There's always a way to take advantage of well meaning naive shit like this, just like how all the kebab shops are stocked with soft drinks paid for by the owner's cousin's food stamps.

>Not harm can come from it
>Government controlled
>By the same government that allowed terrorism to be a daily occurrence and still refuse to admit it's a problem
Fuck off retard

implying anyone will use this shit

>buy books
>sell books on eBay
nice

so how won't some random cuck student buy 500€ worth of books for 450€? Free money for them, free money for bombs.

Either Macron knows this is a meaningless gesture designed to placate people, or he truly misunderstands how radicalism works. Regardless, there is no social utility in going to an "Art Show," and radicalism offers an identity that the cultural void of Western Civilization doesn't offer. So this measure is one of those things which "sound" good but really is whistling past the graveyard.

At the very least, this tells me that the Globalist wing is beginning to understand the threat that Islamism provides. This fear will intensify overtime as Islamists themselves are near immune to Globalist Capture, which means that their organization comes at the expense of the NWO.

So it's something to be optimistic about. The world would be a far better place if Globalists understood the threat they pose to themselves and the world around them.

>imagine living in a country where you have to bribe kids to prevent them becoming terrorists ?

Most Western countries already do that, except it's usually in the form of free education, health care, social assistance for low-income families, extracurricular school programs, etc.

Paying low IQ peasants to appease them, if they are at a risk of becoming terrorists or violently anti-social why not ban the culture that spawns them or stop paying welfare to the people who keep shitting them out?

The left has always been paternalist

>get 500 europoors to buy the quoran

kek

good fucking lord

No shit. Of course there will be ways of getting free cash from this.

yup

An incentive for under 18'2, wjho can't vote?

Can't see any flaw with that plan.

Books and art shows approved by the state

Books sold on ebay the same day to buy c4.

French people are finally realizing their overlords. Much like when Attila the Hun would run a protection racket on Europe and make Rome pay tributes to him, French people now know who's their boss.

why baguettes always have to copy italians

We're not there yet. Right now, we are in appeasement mode. When appeasement proves to be impossible, and a Muslim is elected president, that's when shit will hit the proverbial fan.

There isn't enough room for Islamists and Globalists at the top, but we foolishly assume that the Muslims won't have their own agenda like the Nationalists have their own.

In Italy there's something like that and it goes exactly like you are describing.

Youngsters wanna have fun, not books

>This will keep youth away from Islamic extremism and introduce them to the beauty of French culture.

What? No "Please don't become a terrorist" bracelet?

But this wont stop extremism, and its foolish to believe it would.

If they elect macron it means they are ok with all the past and future terrorist attacks so.. whatever.

It's already taken from French tax payer money and given to Muslim overlords in order to not anger them. Lel.

[laughs in rape]

>The day of your 18 years you have 500 euros to be able to buy books, to access cultural contents, on a platform that will be managed by the ministry,

Babby's first government handout, your selection of government-approved propaganda.

spend 500 euros so every dipshit that turns 18 can buy "Das Kapital"

"culture" today is degenerate af.
The last pieces of theatre I visited was maximum degenerate bs.
Even the opera I visited, while it was artisticly astonishing was about incest.
I mean common, I bet the books they will give them will be some retarded propaganda and gender studies.

sounds like a one time Jizya payment