Well?

Well?

Trump say the girls let him grab em by the pussy. Her body her choice. Everyone wins

>So all men then?
>Yes all men
Here's where the argument was purposely slid into her direction. No man would say that "all men" do locker talk. I don't do locker talk.

the statement was never
>Im gonna grab her by the pussy without her consent

the statement was when you're rich you can do anything

if women don't like it they should stop acting like Miley Cyrus tier whores for anybody with even PewDiePie level celebrity status

I don't either. My mouth, my choice.

>taking the opinions of women seriously
>giving any thought to the opinions of black women at all.

wew lad

spend 48hrs at a nurses station. Then fuck off with this shit. all humans are perverts, women are worse.

pervert means someone who deviates. wanting to grab a pussy is by definition not pervertion.

>Men are all perverts.
Ya, so the fuck what!
>Ugh, can you, like, not be.
You wouldnt like us if we wasnt, you dont want a guy who dosent find you sexuall attractive.
>Uhm, like, im not an object.
SHUT UP AND WEAR A TARP THEN AND STOP SPENDING HOURS DRESSING UP SEXY!
>Thats for me.
Ya who you tryin to impress?
>Silence.
BITCH YOU WANT FUCKED JUST LIKE MEN DO SHUT UP!

i hate trump and think he's a zionist incompetent shill, but I never understood the importance of the tape. I've said worse with my guy friends,

You forgot the part where women are literal whores for rich men and would eat dog shit to get a peek at their wallets.

I don't but some guys do. It's kind of annoying to me in a way but I don't really care about muh dick or dat ass so much. I secretely think that most guys that talk about it so much are overcompensating.

ok but honestly
even if all men were perverts, what exactly is the problem with that?

Indian man talk to woman
woman say " all men are pigs!"
Indian man looks at her
he smirks
Indian man says " if all men are pigs, women are zoophilles"
woman looks in shock
audience starts applauding
woman starts crying
indian man puts on sunglasses and walks away
let this story be a lesson to all women who treat men WRONG!

People were throwing any shit they had up against the wall to see what stuck.

It's like those women that claim to have been sexually harassed by him that disappeared like a fart in the wind after the election.

wtf i hate men now!
Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Locker talk =/= being a pervert

This is fucking stupid.

This.
There was never a lack of consent. He said explicitly that when you're rich and famous, women LET you. That implies consent and is FAR from rape.

I don't get it. "Yeah, I consented, but only because he made me want it. That's rape!"

Horse shit.

>without her consent
I believe the word he used was "let" when means there's consent

>>all men are perverts
therefore:
>>it's normal to be a pervert
>>if you're not a pervert you're not a real man
>>a man behaving like a pervert is not worthy of bringing it up

Screw you. This is a legitimate criticism.

If I make up pretend conversations in my head I can make anyone sound like a retard (because the source of the retardation is me!)