Mr Macron won 23.7%, while Ms Le Pen won 21.7%, French TV says

>Mr Macron won 23.7%, while Ms Le Pen won 21.7%, French TV says.

Is it all over for France, lads? I don't want it to be but does she stand any sort of viable chance against Macron?

Other urls found in this thread:

repubblica.it/static/speciale/2017/elezioni/francia/?refresh_cens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It all depends on how peaceful these next two weeks are.

Macron is the favourite :(

Let's pray that she will win against that Macron. Even if her chances are low.

Jackie Johnson vs John Jackson.

Whoever wins, we lose

exact same thing is going to happen in France as did the brexit and drumpf election

ok let's consult kek
will le pen win ?

Hillary was portrayed as being so far ahead that it didn't matter what Trump did, he couldn't win and yet here we are.

Don't really know enough about French politics to adequately respond to this.

But they voted, Macron is up 2 basis points and the losing conservative--whatever these idiot French thinks that means--just endorsed Macron. That concerns me.

Don't the three '4's in the OP mean anything?

>French politics
Hint: it's exactly the same as in all major global politics - you get to vote for a ZIonist and nothing changes.

even with decent happenings there, i would expect the French to do the wrong thing out of spite. it's in their nature.

If that happens the next presidential candidate will be farther to the right and will actually win.

This.
If those retards still vote for Hollande 2.0. after all the attacks, the unemployment and the migrants then it's not another one that will change anything.

i want to believe. but with their massive demographic shift and typically higher voter turnout it seems less likely to me. a reminder that Hofer in Austria won and then after replay six months later he lost literally due to the life expectancy of the electorate; older Austrians had died in the same period that many "new" Austrians were able to vote.

however, next time around Le Pen and FN may have the advantage of NOT having the conservatives in power in the anglosphere; the French will always go their own way- the only way I see the French becoming conservative/right wing is if it's alone and just to spite the rest of us.

and I really wish you all the best over there, none of us get the government and future we deserve. if it makes you feel any better, I don't believe the west is or will be lost either.

>France elects Flordiaman to their highest office

>MACRON WILL REFUSE TO DEBATE WITH LEPEN
>MACRON WILL WIN 75% - 25%
>POLTARDS WILL CRY AGAIN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She will win, KÉK WILLS IT ;)

Which will make Macron a weak ass bitch and by extension, you.

Say it with me: MADAME PRESIDENT.

Macron is by far the worst debater.

this is the undiputable truth : Macron will not debate with Lepen, just like Chirac did in 2002, and he won with more than 80%

Weak. Ass. Bitch.

praise kék

No one really cares if you want to put a trigger in your mouth and pull on it, faggot. People will forget about your election in a week tops and you'll be stuck with a corrupt leftist turd who'll drive what's left of your country into the dirt for years.

MONDD VELEM EGYÜTT:

>ELNÖKASSZONY

Le Pen will lose this round of elections
The left across the world will rub everyone who hold any right-of-left political views' noses in it.

The attacks in France will continue
President Macron will make ambiguous statements about unity during troubling times - which will basically boil down to telling the French to dealwithit.jpg

Many innocent lives will be lost in the next 5 years.

Le Pen will win the next election... If European-wide civil war doesn't break out before then of course.

And we don't care what you foreigners think about our election, kek, see the results ? the meme magic just happen on weak countries like England with brexit, and USA with Trump ;)

was he right, Sup Forums?

>leftist

Is everyone who isn't far-right in your mind a leftist? That doesn't make any sense. The left hates this guy just as much as the right does, and he isn't left-wing by any stretch of the imagination.

>le pen will win guise
hahahahahahahahahahaha *breath JUST

Macron is the MILF/ss/ candidate. He is living the dream and will win!

i almost feel bad for you, muhammad. your silly country will fall soon.

Let's see. I am kek. Really. I'll prove it.

> LOL YOU FAGGOTS WATCH ME COMMIT SUICIDE

>HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA

>*blam*

>*thud*

Yeah, he was. To be honest all of his books were prophetic. I wouldn't be surprised if the science fiction parts in Elementary Particles came true either.

It is over. It was fun, but France is gonna have a gay oldfucker as president now.

>Is everyone who isn't far-right in your mind a leftist?
pretty much. the overton window has gone full retard.

not so fast buddy

>say the country who had a female president, manipulated by some guru

At first glance Fillon's and Mélenchon's voters should be closer to Le Pen than to Macron, so I'd say she has quite a good shot.

meme magic only works in english. english is the language of freedom. french is the language of surrender.

>implying Le Pen is right of center
you have no grasp on politics. What are you even doing here?

Macron is LEFT AS FUCK

>Flag of the rebellion

Reeeeeee.

>english is a 30% french language cuck
>f-french is a cuck language

Bah bien sur trouduc, tu pensais serieux que marine allait gagner 50% au premier tour? MDR bande de cons

>France

Yeah but 2 weeks of "le pen is wacist, she's fascist" will do the job and we'll be cucked

french is derived from latin, faggot

This was not the picture i posted...
this was... is it a sign???

The establishment has created a 'red line' in policy that when it's crossed you have to vote against the person because they're 'literally Hitler'.

he said, on an english board, in english.

and we're proud of it, anglo seems butthurt to know their langage is what it is because of the french one.

No fucking way

>laughing at the destruction of your culture
lol..

When the MSM admits the race is this close is a red flag.

l'anglais n'est pas derive du francais. il y a plus d'anglicisme que de 'francicisme'

tu reves, mon grand

>lol..
OMG

YOU USED THE INFAMOUS DOTS ARGUMENT

I WILL CHANGE MY MIND NOW

daily reminder this was a thing.
>IGNORE THE SHILLS, VOTE LE PEN
IGNORE THE SHILLS, VOTE LE PEN

they are right

You are laughing while your country burns around you. It's fucking disgusting to watch

Why are French so eager to have Muslims rule their country? Is it just to spite common sense? It's so self destructive.

I think le pen is winning in the official count. She has chances, macron is becoming the establishment candidate and there is a rejection of the establishment.

As sad as it is to say, LePen really needs a major terrorist attack to happen in France just before the runoff election.

/ourguys/ still have a few cards up their sleeves in the next couple weeks

Why would you be proud of being conquered and then having your little boys shipped of to Italy to be raped by dirty greasy Italian bastards? There is only shame for a conquered people.

Go back to Algeria and leech off their government.

no

No surprise here. Macron 70% Le Pen 30%. Then 2 months later people will cry.

She's actually ahead at the moment with 26.1% to Macrons 22.1%

However the big cities are still to come.
Either way the next 14 days are going to be so full of Project Fear propaganda to discredit Le pen and praise the globalist servant of Rothschild.

There's a 1v1 debate aswell I think before the 2nd round.

I guess it's over

>they unironically believe LePen would get rid off muslim low paid workers

There will be an overwhelming support for the status quo because the continuation of policy which is destroying a nation and culture is better than being called a Nazi from people that don't even explain how you are one.

PLEASE KEK

KUKS OUT

i wouldn't be surprised if russia will do some false flag attacks just to win some votes for their puppet

How would that work? How many attacks have they already had, how many armed forces do they have on their streets. The rhetoric is spread from the man they want it "It's just a part of daily life." - Paraphrasing

yes no one likes being called a nazi, but the vote is secret

If the French choose a Rothschild to lead them into an era of Islamic destruction than they are the biggest cuck nation on Earth.

>thinking this will end well for you
If Le Pen looses, your country will be Muslim and your government will despise its people.

This tbqh
Lepen is just a memelord, I'm euroskeptic as fuck and even I know she wouldn't deliver on anything even if she won.

protip
>she won't

quick we need another truck of peace for France

yeah importing more muslims is probably the better idea

it's just time to accept it and live with it, right guys?

t. proud expatriot. you guys are fucking faggots.

It's not over. The fire will rise. Do not listen to trolls. French bros, you have to do everything to show that Le Pen is the only answer.

She is so fucking hot. Take THAT Merkel.

F-Finally someone who understood LePen Marine, is faaaaaaaar away from what her (god bless him) father was

In an election where every candidate delivers basically the same outcome then why not vote out of sentiment?

He hasn't won shit yet you Paki.
Estimates are not final results.

Lol I just read about Macron's wife and I lel'd and dub'd hard while I was reading the article.

Fuck off you pond scum. You think your version of English works? Doubtful.

Lepen WILL lose you retard. How old are you? Is this your first round of french politics?

Everyone always gangs up on the FN during the second round. Fillon, Melenchon, etc are all already calling their voters to vote for Macron already. Top fucking Kek!

She's Putin's bitch. She will deliver on the
>break up EU
but deliver even more on the
>fuck up France irreparably
part

>importing more muslims
Show me where Macron said he will import more muslims
>b-but Marine will fuckk off those sandniggers
Show me where Marine said she would get rid off muslims

Do you faggots even realise that Trump Brexit and Le Pen (if) is just the collective first step in the right direction, right?

This is going to end in war. Because we need a Führer.

Hot? If you like fucked up teeth I guess

repubblica.it/static/speciale/2017/elezioni/francia/?refresh_cens

Macron will most likely win, there's no real comparison to the US election because this is a popular vote and not an electoral college. Even if Le Pen absolutely demolishes him in the debates, she's going to get close at best but not be able to actually win. Too many people will just be too determined to prevent her from winning, it'll be just like what happened to Hofer in Austria where they even voted for an idiot just to prevent him from becoming the president. Her only realistic chance is another large terror attack occurring before the second round.

Geert was supposed to be one but FREAKING HIPPIES